• 0-3
    • 4-7
    • 8+

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Dan for pointing that out.

If every person on this board acted like themselves this would be a very boring forum.

364311[/snapback]

Why? If I met some of the people on this board who I correspond with every day and they turned out to be one thing on the board and another in real life I'd be pretty bummed. Just because your "real" life is boring doesn't mean everyone else's is. I'm not dumping on you Brandon. I'm just trying to point out to you that if this BF_in_Indiana thing is just a character...well that's a pretty weird thing to do. You're either really a complete idiot, or very creative.

Cindy and CL don't count.  You could be Charles Manson and they would say good things about you.  Of course from what I have seen so far Charlie seems to have  few more endearing qualities.

364251[/snapback]

HEY, HEY, HEY

How did I get dragged into this. I just IGNORE :lol::P

No, Brandon knows that I will have nothing to do with him if he is drinking. :devil::doh: I have no idea if he drinks and types.

Poetry that depends on what he calls poetry.

There once was a man form Wintucket -- rhymes but is not poerty to me.

:doh::D funny as they might be.

HEY, HEY, HEY

How did I get dragged into this.  I just IGNORE :lol:  :P

No, Brandon knows that I will have nothing to do with him if he is drinking. :devil:  :doh:  I have no idea if he drinks and types.

Poetry that depends on what he calls poetry.

There once was a man form Wintucket -- rhymes but is not poerty to me.

:doh:  :D  funny as they might be.

364344[/snapback]

I haven't gotten drunk in a long, long time Cindy. I have drank and gotten a little on the tipsy side, but nothing like what everyone saw that day.

As far as poetry, I read gothic poems, inspirational poems, religious poems, etc.

Why?  If I met some of the people on this board who I correspond with every day and they turned out to be one thing on the board and another in real life I'd be pretty bummed.  Just because your "real" life is boring doesn't mean everyone else's is.  I'm not dumping on you Brandon.  I'm just trying to point out to you that if this BF_in_Indiana thing is just a character...well that's a pretty weird thing to do.  You're either really a complete idiot, or very creative.

364340[/snapback]

It's not a character, there are points of my personality that come out. But if you think that if you sat down with me that I would start into "DUDE THE CARDINALS ARE THE GREATEST TEAM EVER, FREE RON ARTEST.", you would be sorely dissapointed.

"Why don't you kill yourself, DC Tom?"

He may not be Ted Bundy...but he's no Mother Teresa either...  :devil:

364352[/snapback]

I knew nothing of that quote, and yeah...it sucks.

I just have a problem with "piling on."

PS: Pose as you will but if he needed help, you would be there. I have seen you in action and will stick by this.

I knew nothing of that quote, and yeah...it sucks.

I just have a problem with "piling on."

PS: Pose as you will but if he needed help, you would be there. I have seen you in action and will stick by this.

364360[/snapback]

Yeah I made that post, and I did mean it at the time, obviously I was wrong.

No one said IQ is a guage of common sense.

364338[/snapback]

No, it's not. But I am sure, TSW ba-de-ba aside, that you know how to behave in general society - the general principle being, As Ye Sow, so shall Ye Reap.

That's the important thing, and I've no reason to think otherwise of you.

Lighten up and enjoy the repartee, BF - so sayeth one of the Ancients. :devil::doh::doh: