Antonio Brown is declaring bankruptcy

15 hours ago, CheshireCT said:

Isn't this the Buffalo Bills message board? Why are people so intent on taking pleasure in others' missteps and failures? 

who doesn't enjoy seeing jerks get their just desserts?

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/21/2024 at 8:21 AM, BuffaloBill said:

It is unreal how history has a way of repeating itself. AB is a unique character but the age old story of quick big money paid to an athlete or celebrity going down the toilet is old and tired. 

Hope the guy can find his way through the demons of his life. 

Hope Chase Claypool is paying attention and gives everything he’s got to what could be his last opportunity to stick in the NFL , I really believe that  he couldn’t ask to be in a better situation then he’s in right now , he could be a HUGE upgrade over Davis and with Colman on the other side man oh man I guy can dream right 😀 ?! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Beast said:

OK, Doctor.

Exactly. No cte.  All Ahole.  

he’s a scumbag through and through with a narcissist personality. Glad he’s broke and hope the worst for him. I’m so sick of people having “feelings” for such trash and making excuses.  He has harmed dozens and I bet hundreds of people from his antics.  Sometimes you get exactly what you deserve! 

What a moron he is.  A simple financial advisor would have made sure this would never happen to anyone that had one ounce of intelligence a soon as they had their first multi million dollar season.

I have no empathy for people this stupid that were given millions of dollars on a silver platter and now they have nothing and are broke.

Sucks to be you bro....what a moron......

image.png.a839481d217306a532b6378f9e5513ca.png

Posted (edited)

Ex-NFL star Antonio Brown files for bankruptcy, allegedly owes nearly $3 million to creditors, per report - CBSSports.com

Former NFL star wide receiver Antonio Brown has filed for bankruptcy. According to the Times Union, Brown owes nearly $3 million to eight different creditors as stated by paperwork filed on May 15 in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of Florida. He reportedly filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, which involves the court-supervised reorganization of a debtor's assets and liabilities. 

Brown made over $88 million as a player, but he currently claims he has less than $50,000 in assets.

Edited by Just Jack
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

80 million doesn't last very  long now days

If only Antonio could have lost his wallet like you :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1