Buffalo Bills Schedule Discussion / Prediction Thread

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I believe the Jets game was squashed because of the international game but I could be wrong

Jets play Vikings Week 5 in London

so the Bills hopefully catch a tired Jets team 

Teams can elect to not take the Bye after London  (Bills last year) 

Edited by Warriorspikes51

17 hours ago, mollymalonesmafia said:

You think you NAILED 2 of the weeks? I laughed at that. Good job man. Smh

Kindness is not difficult.

54 minutes ago, mollymalonesmafia said:

Lmao. Pot meet kettle. Ugh...did you not just do the exact same thing to me?  Actually reread what I wrote. Literally said I laughed. Never said I didnt didn't like it. Sounds like you need to take your own advice sparky. Seems like you have an agenda. Esp w me. Since posting rd 2. Easy to put me on ignore. Pretty easy how that works. Or just keep scrollinf scrolling. Guess I found the Karen/board police. Have a great day 

Posted (edited)

The Bills will play either the Cardinals, Jags or Titans Week One at home... pretty safe to say that now. I'm going to say Titans at Bills Week One because normally they seem to match us up together earlier in the season.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

8 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

The Bills will play either the Cardinals, Jags or Titans Week One at home... pretty safe to say that now. I'm going to say Titans at Bills Week One because normally they seem to match us up together earlier in the season.

i could also see them just going ahead and scratching off the cardinals for this one. then again, just as easily to assume they want to wait and make us match up against MHJ and the revamped cards later in the season when they maybe clicking against the always hyped bills offense.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Pretty sure its Titans as the NFL generally avoids back to back divisional games early given they need them later on for the end of the year AND if the Bills finish at home week 17 Jets and week 18 Pats as reported then it feels safe to say we probably don't open against division.

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

NE ruled out for week 1?

4 minutes ago, Process said:

So so far we know

Week 2 Dolphins TNF

Week 6 Jets MNF

Week 13 49ers SNF

Week 17 Jets

pats week 18

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

NE ruled out for week 1?

yes

17 minutes ago, Process said:

So so far we know

Week 2 Dolphins TNF

Week 6 Jets MNF

Week 13 49ers SNF

Week 17 Jets

So Joe Buck said two MNF games, wonder if Chiefs is the other game? Also wonder if BUF gets 4 primetime games at this point given the reports: KC/NYJ MNF 49ers SNF and Phins TNF. BAL DET SEA LAR all 4:25 games which still gives Buffalo 8 games not at 1pm? Although I have thought forever either LAR or SEA is a primetime game just given market size

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

So Joe Buck said two MNF games, wonder if Chiefs is the other game? Also wonder if BUF gets 4 primetime games at this point given the reports: KC/NYJ MNF 49ers SNF and Phins TNF. BAL DET SEA LAR all 4:25 games which still gives Buffalo 8 games not at 1pm? Although I have thought forever either LAR or SEA is a primetime game just given market size

Bills will get 5 or 6 primetime games 

3 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Hard to imagine we don't we won't have the max primetime games. Still a lot of premium matchups like you said KC Houston Baltimore Detroit LA etc.