Question or topic of the day - a new idea for the board

3 hours ago, ChasBB said:

Understand what you're saying, but any committee attempting to determine the "quality" of any given topic just seems kind of arbitrary.  If a topic doesn't interest anyone, skip over it.  Is a little "clutter" on the board enough justification to adopt the draconian measure of limiting discussion to just one approved topic per day?  To me, anyhow, the answer is 'no'.  As an aside, appreciate all that the mods & contributors do - wouldn't want that task.

Typical TBW for an idea about starting a "question of the day" to spinout into "justification to adopt the draconian measure of limiting discussion..."

8 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Let me know when we're starting...

Chris Collinsworth was likely never more “excited” in his life after seeing that. 

36 minutes ago, mrags said:

Chris Collinsworth was likely never more “excited” in his life after seeing that. 

Very true.

Collinsworth's excitement made me feel a bit uncomfortable and a bit queasy as well.

I had to watch some Josh Allen highlights in order to feel better again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Typical TBW for an idea about starting a "question of the day" to spinout into "justification to adopt the draconian measure of limiting discussion..."

Haha - that's a fair call out - you got me, there!  I'm being dramatic, but just illustrating a point that many good topic threads may never see the light of day.  I visit here to catch up on all manner of Bills' stories and just not liking the idea of limited content. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

I think daily during the offseason might be a bit much but who really knows.  I don't think there is any harm in trying as it would liven up the board a bit.  Seeing the Diontae Johnson thread still being on the front page is what drove me to finally chime in lol.

I did have an idea and this is as good a place as any to drop it....  I think a weekly thread during the season for buying and selling tickets would be useful.  I know there is a separate forum but it is a ghost town and I think it would help everyone involved to have it on the main page.  This would help resale tickets go to Bills fans and allow people to buy from trusted posters.

• Like (+1) 1

Question of the day:  What is a WR1 and WR2?

Just for reference, there are 32 teams in the NFL.  34 WRs had 800 or more yards last season.  54 WRs had 600 yards.  

27 WRs had more than 5 TDs.  The WR with the 64th most yards had 525.  The WR with the 64th most TDs had 3.

With that said, what is a reasonable expectation for a WR1 and WR2?

17 minutes ago, Billl said:

Question of the day:  What is a WR1 and WR2?

Just for reference, there are 32 teams in the NFL.  34 WRs had 800 or more yards last season.  54 WRs had 600 yards.  

27 WRs had more than 5 TDs.  The WR with the 64th most yards had 525.  The WR with the 64th most TDs had 3.

With that said, what is a reasonable expectation for a WR1 and WR2?

We are the Bills, so I’d say a bad hammy and a dislocated finger as we go into the playoffs. 

• Shocked 1