Who Will Be President Trump's Vice Presidential Pick ??

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Where? In your head?

No. More lies from you.  Do you think Biden is demented?   I know your answer is no Pinocchio.  More lies. 

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

No. More lies from you.  Do you think Biden is demented?   I know your answer is no Pinocchio.  More lies. 

Was he demented when he defeated Trump? 

Or do you think--lol--the election was stolen by the mean old deep state? 

My hope is Trump tells Little Marco he’s going to pick him so Rubio packs up and moves out of Florida to avoid potential 12th Amendment issues, after which Trump actually picks somebody else. 

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

My hope is Trump tells Little Marco he’s going to pick him so Rubio packs up and moves out of Florida to avoid potential 12th Amendment issues, after which Trump actually picks somebody else. 

How small and petty but that is how a liberal is. If Marco is not retained as senator then the next Republican wins Florida anyways. I actually admit it scares me a bit that our state is so red because politicians often get lazy at this point but I prefer all red to all blue. 

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

How small and petty but that is how a liberal is. If Marco is not retained as senator then the next Republican wins Florida anyways. I actually admit it scares me a bit that our state is so red because politicians often get lazy at this point but I prefer all red to all blue. 

Small and petty is how Trump works, so you have to consider it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Was he demented when he defeated Trump? 

Or do you think--lol--the election was stolen by the mean old deep state? 

Is he demented right now?   Can’t even answer. Simple question.   Keep lying.  

• Agree 1

On 3/29/2024 at 5:50 PM, B-Man said:

Here are some other "potentials" who were not on the CBS list.

Tulsi Gabbard

Sen. J.D. Vance

Kari Lake

Vivek Ramaswamy

Sen. Katie Britt

Rep. Byron Donalds

I would even throw in Ron DeSantis, with Trump you never know.

The thing is, with most V.P. selections in the past the candidate would weigh which person would help the ticket the most (ex: state, sex, experience)

But with Trump who knows ?

I think that he followed the usual pattern in 2016 and picked Pence an established GOPer to balance things out.

I don't think that he feels that type of 'restriction' this time around.

Bunch of wackos! 

DeSantis better be 100% sure Trump is going to win if he agrees to become his VP.  

Best Conservative leader of my lifetime and he better not tie his future to a toxic loser. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

73389468007-1996901732.jpg?crop=3947,222

Who might be Donald Trump’s running mate in 2024?

Maya Homan

USA TODAY

Former President Donald Trump has clinched the Republican nomination for the White House and is expected to announce his running mate for the 2024 election soon but who will he select?

There is considerable speculation regarding the potential candidates to fill the seat, with a shortlist that includes at least twelve individuals.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/04/29/trumps-next-vp-candidate-what-to-know/73501065007/