Election Interference | Donald Trump + Stormy Daniels hush money case

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, daz28 said:

That's some GQP level stuff there.  Jan 6th will actually look like a mostly peaceful protest if they try to steal the election AGAIN.  Most people with a brain know about the fake electors plot, so no stupid crap like that will work this time.  

Strong disagree. I would bet that most people aren’t aware of this. I’d love to see polling on the Trump trial but I don’t think most Americans are following it. 

The reason that Trump is doing so well is because most people aren’t paying attention. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

So Trumps attorney today introduced the topic of whether or not Trump was an “orange turd” 💩 as Stormy mentioned in a message, responding after someone called her a “human toilet”. This is where Trumps choices in life has lead him. To this court room, listening to himself being referred to by his own attorney as the Orange Turd. Some nicknames you just can’t forget. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

So Trumps attorney today introduced the topic of whether or not Trump was an “orange turd” 💩 as Stormy mentioned in a message, responding after someone called her a “human toilet”. This is where Trumps choices in life has lead him. To this court room, listening to himself being referred to by his own attorney as the Orange Turd. Some nicknames you just can’t forget. 

Wait, this is the first time you had heard orange turd???  I thought everyone knew that.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

String disagree. I would bet that most people aren’t aware of this. I’d love to see polling on the Trump trial but I don’t think most Americans are following it. 

The reason that Trump is doing so well is because most people aren’t paying attention. 

I agree with Daz I think most have heard about it.  If you are correct that is scary AF.   I know most maga are utter morons, the kind that only know conspiracy theory and nothing else.  But the ones that vote red that aren't enamored with trump I would guess at least heard about this embarrassment.

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I agree with Daz I think most have heard about it.  If you are correct that is scary AF.   I know most maga are utter morons, the kind that only know conspiracy theory and nothing else.  But the ones that vote red that aren't enamored with trump I would guess at least heard about this embarrassment.

Poll: Majority of Americans aren’t paying attention to Trump’s hush money trial

Asked how closely they were following Trump's hush money case, a majority in this poll – 55 percent – said they were not following it much or at all, versus 45 who reported paying some or a lot of attention to the trial.

Many Americans, including voters, are taking cues from most Republican leaders who continue to stand by Trump, even as he continues to face criminal and civil charges and investigations, said Amy Walter of the Cook Political Report with Amy Walter. 

"It tells voters it's not that big of a deal," Walter said. "If you have a party that is for the most part rallying around a candidate, it is hard for negative information about that candidate to really take hold among partisans."

The sheer number of court cases, 88 separate charges and multiple levels of legal actions overwhelm most people, Republican strategist Sarah Longwell said. 

"One of Trump's negative superpowers is being able to flood the zone," she said. While some people tend to follow certain cases, focus group interviews and other surveys suggest people don't painstakingly follow every case against Trump, Longwell said

"It's a lot to ask for people to track."”

Edited by ChiGoose

Trump such a scum bag POS

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/05/12/trump-accusers-metoo-trial-stormy-daniels/

Amy Dorris tried not to watch too much news last week as Stormy Daniels gave her courtroom account of sex with Donald Trump. But little details from Daniels’s story have stuck with her, she said.

The age gap. Daniels’s description of leaving a hotel bathroom and being surprised to see Trump in his boxers. Dorris said it reminded her of her own encounter with Trump outside a restroom in 1997, when she and her boyfriend attended the U.S. Open tennis tournament in Trump’s VIP box. “I came out,” Dorris recalled, “and there he was.”

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.

Dorris said Trump was suddenly kissing her and groping all over her body, despite her protests. She first disclosed her account publicly in 2020 after years of hesitation. Trump at the time denied the allegation though a lawyer. Dorris said she lost friends, shut down her social media and left her house for months over worries about her safety and privacy.

Now, Dorris and some other women who had publicly accused Trump of kissing or touching them inappropriately — sometimes alleging assault — are watching his campaign to return to public office with alarm. They are confiding in one another, following Trump’s trials together and occasionally talking over Zoom. Despite a national reckoning with sexual misconduct shortly after Trump’s 2016 election, they feel the former president is politically more impervious than ever to their claims.

More than a dozen women have accused Trump, who is on course to be the Republican nominee for president for a third straight time, of sexual assault or aggressive, unwanted advances they said left them feeling violated. Trump or his representatives have denied all of the accusations and have sought to undermine the credibility of the accusers. The accounts span several decades and some have resurfaced in the criminal and civil trials he has faced as he seeks to return to the White House. Many of the allegations first emerged publicly in the final weeks of the 2016 campaign, and Trump argued that they were politically motivated.

“Do you not believe us?” Dorris asked of Trump supporters this past week. “Or do we not matter?”

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump such a scum bag POS

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/05/12/trump-accusers-metoo-trial-stormy-daniels/

Amy Dorris tried not to watch too much news last week as Stormy Daniels gave her courtroom account of sex with Donald Trump. But little details from Daniels’s story have stuck with her, she said.

The age gap. Daniels’s description of leaving a hotel bathroom and being surprised to see Trump in his boxers. Dorris said it reminded her of her own encounter with Trump outside a restroom in 1997, when she and her boyfriend attended the U.S. Open tennis tournament in Trump’s VIP box. “I came out,” Dorris recalled, “and there he was.”

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.

Dorris said Trump was suddenly kissing her and groping all over her body, despite her protests. She first disclosed her account publicly in 2020 after years of hesitation. Trump at the time denied the allegation though a lawyer. Dorris said she lost friends, shut down her social media and left her house for months over worries about her safety and privacy.

Now, Dorris and some other women who had publicly accused Trump of kissing or touching them inappropriately — sometimes alleging assault — are watching his campaign to return to public office with alarm. They are confiding in one another, following Trump’s trials together and occasionally talking over Zoom. Despite a national reckoning with sexual misconduct shortly after Trump’s 2016 election, they feel the former president is politically more impervious than ever to their claims.

More than a dozen women have accused Trump, who is on course to be the Republican nominee for president for a third straight time, of sexual assault or aggressive, unwanted advances they said left them feeling violated. Trump or his representatives have denied all of the accusations and have sought to undermine the credibility of the accusers. The accounts span several decades and some have resurfaced in the criminal and civil trials he has faced as he seeks to return to the White House. Many of the allegations first emerged publicly in the final weeks of the 2016 campaign, and Trump argued that they were politically motivated.

“Do you not believe us?” Dorris asked of Trump supporters this past week. “Or do we not matter?”

8pu3qk.jpg

Thanks to Bill Maher, Stormy Daniels just lost what little credibility she had by claiming Trump raped/assaulted her ("passed out"? LOL!).  It was a huge mistake to put her on the stand. 

On the other end of the spectrum, Hope Hicks gave the reasonable doubt needed with her statement that Trump was concerned with how Melania would react to his affairs and not really concerned about about how it would affect his Presidential campaign.

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

TDS posting density high in this thread.

17 of last 18.

Therefore...

⬆️ 

Proof of Trolling, ***t posting, and having no purpose here