Controlled Demolition of the Country we know

That’s what this is.  The entire Biden Admin has been doing this from jump.

They label Trump the chaos agent, when it’s all projection.

The racial division, the open borders, the inflationary spending.

Create chaos and the government will come in to save us. 

Create chaos, tear it down, and rebuild it with something else.  That’s the Marxist Agenda at work.  

It’s beyond clear that there is an agenda at work here.   This stuff is calculated.

Its a controlled demolition of our country we know, to replace it with something new, something surely more reliant upon the government. 

There’s no other explanation at this point. 

The most recent example of a never ending list…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yep.

Wake. Up.

All of it is by design.

It’s hard to get this through to normal people who don’t really follow politics, but they’ll soon find out if we don’t change course.

It doesn’t affect you, until it affects you. 

Can’t afford anything?  By design. 

Don’t feel safe? By design. 

Racial division? By design. 

And it will only get worse. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 4

6 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I don't know how people don't see it, or see it and ignore it, or see it and rejoice in it.

This is why.  Ideological subversion.  They've been playing the long game and now here we are.

Exposure to true information does not matter anymore.

A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information.
The facts tell nothing to him.

Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures.
Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union, and show him a concentration camp,
he will refuse to believe it, until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom.

When the military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I don't know how people don't see it, or see it and ignore it, or see it and rejoice in it.

Most people are just trying to go to work, feed their family and get by.  

When they see a blurb about migrant crisis on the news.. ok, but I have my own ish to deal with.  My kid has practice and I have a deadline to meet for this work project. 

Forced to observe random race driven programs and recognize pronouns?  Ok, weird.. but I gotta keep this job so, whatever. 

Why is my insurance so high, interest rates so high, groceries doubling?  

It’s a slow boil.  Frog in the pot.  They won’t realize, and for some valid reasons, until it’s too late. 

And when they do realize.. sadly they’ll turn to those in power to save them.  

Because who else will when they have no money and no means of protecting their family?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Notice the CoNtRoLlEd dEmOliTiOn crowd wouldn’t dare touch these threads?

We did.  Often.  

Pedophilia or sexual assault - I missed where it was unique to a political ideology.  

Now address the problems the people in charge are creating mentioned in this thread - or anything of substance that is actually impacting the Republic - or get the ***k off the board.   

I’m sensing Big Time Panic Vibes - it’s unfortunate you only care about losing an election and not actually understanding and addressing the problems facing the country that matter. 

Because the second you repulsive losers that do whatever your CCP Media morons command you to do/think and actually stand up for things you believed in like maybe 15, 10, or just 5 years ago then the quicker the sanity can return.   

• Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We did.  Often.  

Pedophilia or sexual assault - I missed where it was unique to a political ideology.  

Now address the problems the people in charge are creating mentioned in this thread - or anything of substance that is actually impacting the Republic - or get the ***k off the board.   

I’m sensing Big Time Panic Vibes - it’s unfortunate you only care about losing an election and not actually understanding and addressing the problems facing the country that matter. 

Because the second you repulsive losers that do whatever your CCP Media morons command you to do/think and actually stand up for things you believed in like maybe 15, 10, or just 5 years ago then the quicker the sanity can return.   

Not panicked - just not letting you freaks run with your PSYOPS uncontested.

Because stats, facts, and reality are not on your side.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not panicked - just not letting you freaks run with your PSYOPS uncontested.

Because stats, facts, and reality are not on your side.

I haven’t seen you post anything factual that matters.  Not one stat.  Not one fact.  

Lots of Trump memes tho.  

You just deflect, ***t post, deflect, ***t post and pretty much do that 24/7.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 hours ago, SCBills said:

Most people are just trying to go to work, feed their family and get by.  

When they see a blurb about migrant crisis on the news.. ok, but I have my own ish to deal with.  My kid has practice and I have a deadline to meet for this work project. 

Forced to observe random race driven programs and recognize pronouns?  Ok, weird.. but I gotta keep this job so, whatever. 

Why is my insurance so high, interest rates so high, groceries doubling?  

It’s a slow boil.  Frog in the pot.  They won’t realize, and for some valid reasons, until it’s too late. 

And when they do realize.. sadly they’ll turn to those in power to save them.  

Because who else will when they have no money and no means of protecting their family?

From the idiots perspective "normal" people are all wearing nazi uniforms, running around attacking brown people and gays 

all night and day.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I haven’t seen you post anything factual that matters.  Not one stat.  Not one fact.  

Lots of Trump memes tho.  

Well that’s a hoax considering how easily I can provoke a response from you.

yes, this is a deliberate and and planned destruction of the US from within. It’s no accident. 

https://victorhanson.com/is-biden-malicious-incompetent-or-conniving/

Dems do not want to solve problems or make life better for Americans. Quite the opposite. And they will brazenly do anything to retain power - at the expense of our safety, security, sovereignty, and economic/financial wellbeing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Lots of Trump memes tho.  

I'm actually going to defend Billsfuk.c here.

It's not that it refuses or closes its eyes to reality. It's that it and others like it truly CAN'T deal in reality.

It is a demoralized useful idiot. The process of ideological subversion was completed long ago. Once complete,  it's irreversible. 

It's next door neighbors could be slaughtered by illegal immigrants tomorrow and it still would be convinced its the fault of Republicans.

The only reason to engage with it is if you enjoy wasting your time.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

Seems a little extreme, but assuming you are correct you should not look to Rs or Ds for the answer. They are both playing you.

No doubt they are. Republicans are awful too. Democrats and the extent to which marxists have taken over with them is just far, far worse.

I can't remember who said it, but it captures my feelings on both parties closely.

Republicans absolutely do not have the answers to most of the problems facing the country, but democrats by far are the cause of most of them.

Edited by BillsFanNC

The plan has been in place for years. The goal is so much chaos that you beg the government to take all of our freedoms in order to save us. And then at that point we will be helpless as they move to control every aspect of our lives.

It's a coordinated effort, you see the same exact things in every western society. It's communism without force which was the original goal of Fabian society. The great reset as it's now called. And nobody seems to care at this point which is the whole point of a slow methodical process rather than accomplishing it with a war or other violent uprising.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

The plan has been in place for years. The goal is so much chaos that you beg the government to take all of our freedoms in order to save us. And then at that point we will be helpless as they move to control every aspect of our lives.

It's a coordinated effort, you see the same exact things in every western society. It's communism without force which was the original goal of Fabian society. The great reset as it's now called. And nobody seems to care at this point which is the whole point of a slow methodical process rather than accomplishing it with a war or other violent uprising.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2