How To Promote A Self Banning: We All Know Who. Not Naming The Poster(s) In Thread Title.

On 3/31/2024 at 2:35 PM, Unforgiven said:

I'm convinced its an AI created troll paid for by Hillary Clinton.

They should have spent money on an updated system.

That one has a severely simple script.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/14/2024 at 11:37 AM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Don’t need to attract you. This is your life 

I don't use ppp much at all anymore. But I don't understand the hole you climbed out of in the last 4 years when I was away from here. I can't figure out which poster you used to be or if you're just someone new?

11 hours ago, boyst said:

I don't use ppp much at all anymore. But I don't understand the hole you climbed out of in the last 4 years when I was away from here. I can't figure out which poster you used to be or if you're just someone new?

Keep trying.  I used to post more on the football side.  Here my nemesis was DC Tom and sometimes Chef Jim.  I've dug some holes for trees and shrubs this spring.  But that's about it.  You?

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Keep trying.  I used to post more on the football side.  Here my nemesis was DC Tom and sometimes Chef Jim.  I've dug some holes for trees and shrubs this spring.  But that's about it.  You?

Nothing yet for plants. We are behind. Need to redo the whole yard. Just too ... Haven't done it yet. 

Tom left after getting doxed and threatened a few times. Jim can't be anyone's nemesis. He doesn't care enough haha

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/31/2024 at 8:03 AM, B-Man said:

For the board members consideration:

I never thought that Billstime could break his record of 27 straight posts in his "Julie Kelly follies" thread he set last month,

but sure enough he can sink lower.

He now has THIRTY straight posts (of him alone) in his hateful "Moms for Liberty" thread.

Consider what the mindset of a poster like that is.

As others here have stated, it really would help the board if he was not responded to.  It is neither "amusing" or productive.

but bring on those idiot Trump History memes! Preferably in every thread.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Bump

Wait NC,

you bumped your own thread to the front page ?

Do it another 15 to 20 times every  night  and you just might get close to Billstime.

:w00t:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Karen is panicked.

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Bump.

It's been quoted a few times today, putting its astounding stupidity, hypocrisy and projection on full display. 

It craves your attention.

Do not give it what it craves.

Please.

Thank you.

• Agree 2

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Bump.

It's been quoted a few times today, putting its astounding stupidity, hypocrisy and projection on full display. 

It craves your attention.

Do not give it what it craves.

Please.

Thank you.

You should join bills fans.com. They are an all Republican board. No dissenting view. Not one! I think it’sa group of trump worshippers like you who started their own message board. Perfect for you since I see you don’t like an opposing view. And I’m being serious, as fellow bills fans, we at least have that in common. I have never seen anything like it. Very boring if you ask me but I think you would love it!

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Hey dummy, he is there too.Are you just too scared to be triggered.?

What in the he’ll are you talking about? I was being sincere with the guy. I’m glad he’s there also. He seems like he wants anyone with a dissenting view gone, I thought that would be a good spot for him. Triggered about what exactly? Fuzk off a$$ hole!

⬆️ 

Declared weeks ago upon arrival:

1. Had fun during pandemic lockdown. :lol:

2. Is apolitical. :lol:

3. Has never voted. Not even once.  Ever.

4. Is only here due to current boredom....yet wasn't bored during lockdown. 

5. Wondered why anyone would waste their time here....

6. Has increasingly spent more time here. :lol:

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Yes, almost covers it. And? You must have a point. Or are you dumber than I thought? 

It triggers you that I’m apolitical. That is why I stick around. Why should I miss out on the fun?

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

you're always pointing these arrows at other posters.  Perhaps some introspection would be useful.

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you're always pointing these arrows at other posters.  Perhaps some introspection would be useful.

Ha ha. Him. To *****en stupid. Inbread!

• Haha (+1) 1

You are  the one that has to resort to swearing and name calling. Mark of a small mind.

Edited by Wacka
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You share the same views as Bill.  

Not one person here thinks you should disappear.  

Not one.  

Bill is a troll and a moron that serves no purpose here expect to gaslight and meme.  Offers nothing of substance and quite honestly it’s disturbing how much time he seemingly has.  

So it has nothing to do with dissenting views.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You share the same views as Bill.  

Not one person here thinks you should disappear.  

Not one.  

Bill is a troll and a moron that serves no purpose here expect to gaslight and meme.  Offers nothing of substance and quite honestly it’s disturbing how much time he seemingly has.  

So it has nothing to do with dissenting views.  

That’s cool. Billsy is no more obsessive than many of the righties here tho. And he actually debates. As was said, it would be boring without disagreement. But I wish the two sides weren’t so far apart. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Wacka said:

You are  the one that has to resort to swearing and name calling. Mark of a small mind.

Your first Words were literally “hey dummy”! Is that not an insult? I don’t have a brain and all the rest of the crap that resulted from my first response to nc today. 

i was trying to be straight up sincere with the lady today. And that was your response. And you expect me to not call names and such? That’s all this side of the board is. I’m just trying to fit in. 

there is so much ***** over here it’s laughable!

59 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

That’s cool. Billsy is no more obsessive than many of the righties here tho. And he actually debates. As was said, it would be boring without disagreement. But I wish the two sides weren’t so far apart. 

Is there debate over here? There are like three good posters over here and I’m not claiming to be one of them! You certainly are with this post and a few others I’ve read. I won’t even try. This place is a cesspool!

Well you suggested NC go to the better board (certainly better than PPP). He is already there under the same name. Would take maybe 10 seconds to  to check.  You sound a lot like Billsy. Maybe you are a sock puppet of his.  

• Like (+1) 1

To inbread indeed!!

:lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Well you suggested NC go to the better board (certainly better than PPP). He is already there under the same name. Would take maybe 10 seconds to  to check.  You sound a lot like Billsy. Maybe you are a sock puppet of his.  

Yep. I'm just here keeping useful idiots company while ignoring them.

They don't seem to like that very much.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1