State of the Union Address 2024.

Posted (edited)

HarrisX/Forbes Poll: SOTU Didn't Help Biden, and Currently Is Losing

DAVID STROM 

cd0477d2-de0e-4b92-a3cb-c25bc37326de-105

President Biden's State of the Union address was portrayed as a great opportunity for Biden to address the concerns the American public has about his competence and mental capacity to be president.

Despite absolutely glowing media reviews, the speech has helped Biden's electoral prospects as much as Madame Web has helped Sony Pictures' bottom line. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/03/12/harvardharris-sotu-didnt-help-biden-and-currently-is-losing-n3784545

Edited by B-Man
  • Shocked 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

8A5lSBT.jpg

Looky, looky ... B-Man is still prowling around the remnants of QAnon world. See the strange reference to "Adrenochrome" in that little funny? Now where have I heard about that "no known medical use" substance before?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome is a subject of several far right conspiracy theories, such as QAnon and Pizzagate,[19][20][21] with the chemical helping the theories play a similar role to earlier blood libel and Satanic ritual abuse stories.[22] The theories commonly state that a cabal of Satanists rape and murder children, and "harvest" adrenochrome from their victims' blood as a drug[23][24] or as an elixir of youth.[25] In reality, adrenochrome is synthesized by biotechnology companies, solely for research purposes, and has no medical uses.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Looky, looky ... B-Man is still prowling around the remnants of QAnon world. See the strange reference to "Adrenochrome" in that little funny? Now where have I heard about that "no known medical use" substance before?

Adrenochrome is a subject of several far right conspiracy theories, such as QAnon and Pizzagate,[19][20][21] with the chemical helping the theories play a similar role to earlier blood libel and Satanic ritual abuse stories.[22] The theories commonly state that a cabal of Satanists rape and murder children, and "harvest" adrenochrome from their victims' blood as a drug[23][24] or as an elixir of youth.[25] In reality, adrenochrome is synthesized by biotechnology companies, solely for research purposes, and has no medical uses.

Yup, not surprising.  His posts are a hair away from that insanity as it is.  Half his x sources are no doubt huge Alex Jones fans.

• Eyeroll 1

10 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

These morons brains are f’ed. Would be an interesting sociology or psychology study to see why some dumbasses are drawn to ridiculous conspiracy theories. There must be common threads. watching the doc on that Watkins dude who supposedly was Q, lack of success and social awkwardness might be a good place to start. And secretiveness. For example, despite being warned of a coming apocalypse in the US, still no response to my request for a description. I guess they believe they’re modern day gnostics when in reality they’re just loser fools.  Sadly there seems to be many, especially here. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What does this have to do with his approval rating?

Trump is hated too. 

It’s hilarious that MAGA touted national polls, that were obviously going to change once he became the nominee, when diffusing the RDS & Haley talking points that he will struggle to win. 

We all knew this polling would flip .. anddd what do you know.. once Haley dropped out, it has. 

I still think Trump can.. honestly, I think he will win.. but he needs to be way more serious than he’s been.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

When you have a president who can't recall which world leaders he spoke to in 1986 v 2024, who is living, who is not, with a history of falsehoods, who makes up words just about every third speech, who is one step away from a fall and fractured hip, and who cannot remember what year(s) he was VP, and who has lost track of when (and where) his son died (not to mention the dozen or so questionable past and ongoing issues he brings to the table)..with tons of folks telling us how sharp and dialed in the guy is....it's the cartoon meme that represents the assault on common sense. 

🫥

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

When you have a president who can't recall which world leaders he spoke to in 1986 v 2024, who is living, who is not, with a history of falsehoods, who makes up words just about every third speech, who is one step away from a fall and fractured hip, and who cannot remember what year(s) he was VP, and who has lost track of when (and where) his son died (not to mention the dozen or so questionable past and ongoing issues he brings to the table)..with tons of folks telling us how sharp and dialed in the guy is....it's the cartoon meme that represents the assault on common sense

🫥

The point: any "cartoonist" using adrenochrome as an example of a nootropic is a cartoonist steeped in the muck of QAnon.

Any PPP poster trawling social media who stumbles across an "adrenochrome" joke is a PPP poster fishing in those same fetid waters.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Greetings. I have a question for the brethren.

IF you happen to live in a state (such as I do in California) where you might think my vote is disenfranchised, I'm sure it must happen a lot. Blue people living in red states or vice versa. That must be frustrating. I know a ton of MAGA followers here in San Diego but will he ever carry my state? NOPE

Its just a thought.  For the disenfranchised voters I think that has got to suck. Just sayin'

State of the Union is as divided as I last checked. I'll be glad when this Novembers election is over. Who knows who will be left standing.

God bless you everyone.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The point: any "cartoonist" using adrenochrome as an example of a nootropic is a cartoonist steeped in the muck of QAnon.

Any PPP poster trawling social media who stumbles across an "adrenochrome" joke is a PPP poster fishing in those same fetid waters.

Wow, that adrenochrome has got you in a tizzy Frank. Remember it's only a conspiracy theory until it becomes truth. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

Wow, that adrenochrome has got you in a tizzy Frank. Remember it's only a conspiracy theory until it becomes truth. 

Don't knock it till you've tried it. It's good sh!t.

A temporary tizzy is a known side effect, but it's worth taking that hit. 

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

IF you happen to live in a state (such as I do in California) where you might think my vote is disenfranchised, I'm sure it must happen a lot. Blue people living in red states or vice versa. That must be frustrating. I know a ton of MAGA followers here in San Diego but will he ever carry my state? NOPE

Its just a thought.  For the disenfranchised voters I think that has got to suck. Just sayin'

State of the Union is as divided as I last checked. I'll be glad when this Novembers election is over. Who knows who will be left standing.

God bless you everyone.

It does suck.

I'm also a resident of what is know a solid blue state, and I am well aware that my vote in the Presidential election will have zero impact. And therefore neither candidate has any interest in tailoring their messages to appeal to me or the many, many people like me - basically what used to be called "centrists."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not sure why Lenny saw the need to distract from the affirmation of one of the most frequent posters here being a Q nut.  Maybe he's embarrassed by a fellow con showing his true colors.  We rarely see that from any of them.  Maybe we should do a poll and see who is forthright.  Why would one be ashamed of their beliefs?  BMan, what do you say?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not sure why Lenny saw the need to distract from the affirmation of one of the most frequent posters here being a Q nut.  Maybe he's embarrassed by a fellow con showing his true colors.  We rarely see that from any of them.  Maybe we should do a poll and see who is forthright.  Why would one be ashamed of their beliefs?  BMan, what do you say?

I have a new conspiracy theory. Or a new wrinkle on an old one.

Under the old one, satanic people kept basements full of terrorized children because those kids produced the purest adrenochrome to harvest.

Under my new wrinkle, the continued bombing of Gaza has created the most abundant source of terrorized children we've seen in a long time. In other words, the real reason Israel continues this campaign.

And I think George Soros (hint, hint) may be behind it.

Adrenochrome for everyone!

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I follow ya, Frank. We all have our cartoon line(s) in the sand.  I used to get crazy mad about Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown.  I guess to Charles M. Schulz, a million or so head injuries per year was something funny. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I have a new conspiracy theory. Or a new wrinkle on an old one.

Under the old one, satanic people kept basements full of terrorized children because those kids produced the purest adrenochrome to harvest.

Under my new wrinkle, the continued bombing of Gaza has created the most abundant source of terrorized children we've seen in a long time. In other words, the real reason Israel continues this campaign.

And I think George Soros (hint, hint) may be behind it.

Adrenochrome for everyone!

Gee, I never considered that...but then i have the ability to reason.

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Gee, I never considered that...but then i have the ability to reason.

Well, you should start doing your own research.

Did you know that Putin intercepted a shipment of adrenochrome headed from Ukraine to the USA? (And then presumably straight to Hollywood?) 

It's all there on the internet. Yet you choose to believe the MSM.

Fool.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, muppy said:

God bless you everyone.

It's all a matter of degrees to me.  I speak to people all the time with differences of opinion, and remain unscathed.  When the occasional conversation gets a bit more heated, someone typically ratchets it back.   If I encounter a live wire, I'm no more inclined to engage than if I heard my neighbor raging about the state of the world  through his kitchen window. 

I have told this story before, but I had a nice, long conversation with David Paterson when he was Lt Govt.   Nice guy, all other things being equal, I certainly would have considered voting for him.   Part of the conversation dealt with political discourse, respectful dialogue and how he tried to bridge divides. 

Peace Mupster. 

• Thank you (+1) 2