Hunter Biden Deposition

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

I was watching Fox, and there was some sanity, then 5 o'clock hit, and bizarro world begins.  This is the crap that feeds them.  Comer literally came on, and said NOTHING.  Does that stop Pirro, Gutfeld, and Watters from making up a whole bunch of nonsense?  NOPE.  

Yeah 100%.

And listen all msm is pretty bad.  But the difference is the left is ultra hyperbolic and the rights msm use targeted lies to manipulate old people.  That's obviously a generalization but I'd argue it's true.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

BS only a useful idiot can buy...

It still doesn't link Joe.  It's certainly beyond reasonable doubt that he was using Joe's name without him knowing.  If that's the best they got, it's not enough.  

That sure is odd. Because just three days after the text "was sent to wrong recipient", on August 2nd, 2017, a new company named Hudson West III was officially formed. CEFC affiliates injected $5,000,000 in capital to the new company. Meanwhile, Hunter contributed no capital to the new venture although he owned 50 percent of the newly established company. The operating agreement of Hudson III stipulated that Hunter would receive a $500,000 retainer and $100,000 per month. James Biden received $65,000 per month. This newly formed entity also made large credit card payments for items purchased by the Biden Family. The total payments made to Hunter’s personal company totaled $4.8 million in just over one year. In addition to the $65,000 per month paid to James Biden, payments also flowed to Lion Hall Group, a company James owned.

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

That sure is odd. Because just three days after the text "was sent to wrong recipient", on August 2nd, 2017, a new company named Hudson West III was officially formed. CEFC affiliates injected $5,000,000 in capital to the new company. Meanwhile, Hunter contributed no capital to the new venture although he owned 50 percent of the newly established company. The operating agreement of Hudson III stipulated that Hunter would receive a $500,000 retainer and $100,000 per month. James Biden received $65,000 per month. This newly formed entity also made large credit card payments for items purchased by the Biden Family. The total payments made to Hunter’s personal company totaled $4.8 million in just over one year. In addition to the $65,000 per month paid to James Biden, payments also flowed to Lion Hall Group, a company James owned.

If he was high or drunk how does he  remember if his dad was next to him or not? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If these clowns are so about looking into the appearance of impropriety, then why are the smoking guns of Jarred Kushner and Clarence Thomas not being looked at?  Lawfare much?

7 hours ago, wnyguy said:

If he was high or drunk how does he  remember if his dad was next to him or not? 

Does it matter?  You still have to directly link Joe.  Do you think every time a kid says my dad will beat you up, that it's proof that he actually had a talk with his dad about being his enforcer?  A court would laugh at this.  Well, not a Congressional court of GQP fools, but they know the 60% non-Maga group of Americans aren't that dumb.  

After years of denials, Hunter Biden FINALLY acknowledged Joe was ‘the big guy’ in $5M China deal

First son Hunter Biden affirmed during his Wednesday impeachment inquiry deposition that his father, Joe, was “the big guy” referenced in an email about a business deal with a Chinese state-linked energy firm that yielded millions for Biden family members and other associates — but rejected the notion that the president was ever penciled in for a 10% stake.

“At one point, we asked Hunter about the 10% for the ‘big guy,’” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), a member of the House Oversight Committee, told Breitbart following Hunter’s six-hour, closed-door deposition on Capitol Hill. “We showed him the email … And he said, ‘Oh, that was after my father left office.’”

The statement represents the first time the 54-year-old Hunter has admitted that his former business partner James Gilliar was referring to Joe Biden when he raised the prospect on May 13, 2017, of the first son holding a 10% stake in the lucrative joint venture involving CEFC China Energy “for the big guy.” 

https://nypost.com/2024/02/29/us-news/hunter-biden-acknowledged-joe-was-the-big-guy-in-5m-china-deal/

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

BOMBSHELL!!!  Let it go Felicia.  Hunter whooped the ever loving tar out of those clowns just like I said.  Not even Truth social can find anything in here.  Now we have to ask why a Congress did this to a private citizen, who happens to be the son of a sitting president if there's no proof/evidence.  If not, i'd say you then have proof of ACTUAL lawfare.  Let's smear the Bidens for MAGA.  Cool story, bro.  Modern McCarthyism.  Just for the hell of it, i don't even think he did admit what this claims, but who cares.  Nothingberger is a nothingberger

Edited by daz28
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, daz28 said:

If these clowns are so about looking into the appearance of impropriety, then why are the smoking guns of Jarred Kushner and Clarence Thomas not being looked at?  Lawfare much?

Does it matter?  You still have to directly link Joe.  Do you think every time a kid says my dad will beat you up, that it's proof that he actually had a talk with his dad about being his enforcer?  A court would laugh at this.  Well, not a Congressional court of GQP fools, but they know the 60% non-Maga group of Americans aren't that dumb.  

There is NO EVIDENCE of any wrongdoing!

7 hours ago, daz28 said:

BOMBSHELL!!!  Let it go Felicia.  Hunter whooped the ever loving tar out of those clowns just like I said.  Not even Truth social can find anything in here.  Now we have to ask why a Congress did this to a private citizen, who happens to be the son of a sitting president if there's no proof/evidence.  If not, i'd say you then have proof of ACTUAL lawfare.  Let's smear the Bidens for MAGA.  Cool story, bro.  Modern McCarthyism.  Just for the hell of it, i don't even think he did admit what this claims, but who cares.  Nothingberger is a nothingberger

You’re always the victim, even when you’re the perpetrator. Grow up.

Hunter Biden admits to being 'high or drunk' when he said he was 'sitting here' with dad Joe

just days before $5.1 million flowed into family accounts from Chinese energy company

by Jon Michael Raasch *

Hunter Biden said he was either drunk or on drugs when he pretended his father was sitting next to him in a successful bid to persuade a Chinese company to pay the family $5.1 million, he told Congress today. The president's son was giving closed door testimony to the Congressional impeachment inquiry into his father's business links today when he made the jaw-dropping admission. 'Hunter admitted that he was high or drunk when he sent the "sitting here with my father" WhatsApp message, sent it to the wrong recipient, and is now embarrassed by the message,' a readout of his testimony recorded.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13138891/Hunter-Biden-high-drunk-Chinese-energy-company.html

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hunter Biden admits to being 'high or drunk' when he said he was 'sitting here' with dad Joe

just days before $5.1 million flowed into family accounts from Chinese energy company

by Jon Michael Raasch *

Hunter Biden said he was either drunk or on drugs when he pretended his father was sitting next to him in a successful bid to persuade a Chinese company to pay the family $5.1 million, he told Congress today. The president's son was giving closed door testimony to the Congressional impeachment inquiry into his father's business links today when he made the jaw-dropping admission. 'Hunter admitted that he was high or drunk when he sent the "sitting here with my father" WhatsApp message, sent it to the wrong recipient, and is now embarrassed by the message,' a readout of his testimony recorded.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13138891/Hunter-Biden-high-drunk-Chinese-energy-company.html

No doubt Hunter is a sleazeball, whether high or sober.

But I read the article (poorly written as it is), and I glean that:

- Joe Biden was actually NOT present at the time the relevant phone call was made. The article says that photo evidence shows Joe was elsewhere.

- The article fails to mention the date the phone call occurred. That's kind of important, isn't it? If it's when Joe was VP, well, then, this is even sleazier (but not illegal). If it happened while Trump was President, well, then it's just ordinarily sleazy, in the manner of Kushner's Saudi deal.

This is why the Smirnov testimony was critical to the entire case. And that has gone bye-bye. 

I was in favor of a Congressional investigation here, since that CI report directly implicated Joe. Now there is no basis for this to continue. It's become a farce, more about keeping the "The President's son is a sleazeball" in the public eye than actually finding something even close to an impeachable offense.

• Haha (+1) 1