Hunter Biden Deposition

Notice she didn't say the testimony was in conflict with testimony THAT IS CORROBORATED.  So it's he said/she said with Bobulinski.  Can't wait for the transcript, because Hunter went in guns blazing.  Time to find out who's lying.  Nice fake laugh to start off, and love the ever present they did it so it makes it right that I'm now doing the same thing.  Anyone know when the transcript is to be released?  I mean it should be almost instantly if it's not REDACTED.   

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

MAGA must be PANICKED since they do not want Hunter's testimony public.

Then again, what would Karen Psyop do if it were?

I have little faith that the GQP nitwits could find the corruption even if it existed.  Hunter is going to make them look dumb(like they are).  They're basically getting what they asked for, and now they have no idea what to do; much like the border bill.  I wouldn't let them watch my gym locker while I took a shower. 

Edited by daz28
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

LOL.

Guess who.

Hunter Biden's Opening Statement at Deposition Assigns Blame for His Troubles

fc5c8b61-4e2b-485b-823e-59169172834d-536

Hunter's opening statement was clearly written by a team of lawyers, because it's full of very carefully worded statements, including those about his father's involvement: 

Hunter Biden’s opening statement in his closed door deposition blames the scandal on “MAGA-Motivated Conspiracy Theories”

He committed all of his crimes before MAGA was even thought of…nice try though!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

Guess who.

Hunter's opening statement was clearly written by a team of lawyers, because it's full of very carefully worded statements, including those about his father's involvement: 

Hunter Biden’s opening statement in his closed door deposition blames the scandal on “MAGA-Motivated Conspiracy Theories”

Which crimes?  The ones that he still has to go to court for, or the MAGA conspiracy ones that he's putting in the grave as we speak.  The guy is being questioned, so his opening statement being "clearly written by a team of lawyers" is a moot point.  I'm telling you right now, he's going to make fools of these clowns.  Comer, Jordan?  Really.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Which crimes?  The ones that he still has to go to court for, or the MAGA conspiracy ones that he's putting in the grave as we speak.  The guy is being questioned, so his opening statement being "clearly written by a team of lawyers" is a moot point.  I'm telling you right now, he's going to make fools of these clowns.  Comer, Jordan?  Really.

patience grasshopper, or as my 4 yr old nephew called 'em, assgropper

• Like (+1) 1

Swalwell said today that he attended the deposition and pressed Comer again to make it public. “He pledges transcript will be public within 24 hours,” Swalwell writes. The Democratic California Congressman urges his constituents to “hold him to this.”

No one, and I mean no one is sweating harder than Comer right now, because the second he releases that transcript, HE will be the one who has to answer questions.  This is going to be way more popcorny than I originally thought.  

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

patience grasshopper, or as my 4 yr old nephew called 'em, assgropper

Patience isn't my strong suit. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hunter Biden Really ?

image.png.9d153a5ac9f88537a21e3cb165e728d9.png

Try for a second to imagine ANY politician when they wake up in the morning.  Hunter on 3 grams of crack wouldn't look that bad.  Imagine waking up between Trump and Lindsay Graham after a bender.  

Edited by daz28
  • Eyeroll 2

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Try for a second to imagine ANY politician when they wake up in the morning.  Hunter on 3 grams of crack wouldn't look that bad.  Imagine waking up between Trump and Lindsay Graham after a bender.  

are those my only two choices?

• Like (+1) 1

You are rapidly losing any credibility you have. Don't like Trump? That's fine. But to defend the corruption of the Biden crime family is baffling. Two things can be true 1, Trump is a jerk 2. Biden is as corrupt as they come.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You are rapidly losing any credibility you have. Don't like Trump? That's fine. But to defend the corruption of the Biden crime family is baffling. Two things can be true 1, Trump is a jerk 2. Biden is as corrupt as they come.

3) wait 24 hours for the transcript, and formulate our own opinions.  You don't get to decide my credibility, and what's wrong with making a joke?  Can't he be a jerk that we can joke about?  You guys are supposedly at the cusp of the truth of Biden's corruption becoming public, yet you're deciding before you even see the meat and potatoes.  I don't know if he's any more corrupt than any other politician, but I do know the guys on his trail are compete dimwits.  You may end up looking quite silly hitching your wagons to them. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

3) wait 24 hours for the transcript, and formulate our own opinions.  You don't get to decide my credibility, and what's wrong with making a joke?  Can't he be a jerk that we can joke about?  You guys are supposedly at the cusp of the truth of Biden's corruption becoming public, yet you're deciding before you even see the meat and potatoes.  I don't know if he's any more corrupt than any other politician, but I do know the guys on his trail are compete dimwits.  You may end up looking quite silly hitching your wagons to them. 

Sorry, didn't realize your posts were jokes and that you don't really feel that way. Carry on.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The next steps are corroborating your accusations, Matt.  That's how this works.  Didn't realize the ball was coming back into your court, did ya?  Massive nothingburger there, and he's going to backpedal to Shokin.  That might cut it for the MAGA plebs, but not anyone looking for actual corruption.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆Laughable.

Meanwhile.👇

They got nothing.

lmao

I didn't think maria had it in her to press for the EVIDENCE.  He could have just answered no.  Then the stuttering buffoon goes on to say that Hunter is hiding things 10 seconds after you just got sworn testimony from him.  They sure are lucky uneducated voters exist.   

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

The next steps are corroborating your accusations, Matt.  That's how this works.  Didn't realize the ball was coming back into your court, did ya?  Massive nothingburger there, and he's going to backpedal to Shokin.  That might cut it for the MAGA plebs, but not anyone looking for actual corruption.  

All they have is air time.

That gets them excited.

Can you imagine being let down by every psyop time and again yet still have faith in these people?

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Interesting how it's all attacking the messenger vs the facts.

Thanks for posting that.  She is AMAZING.  Finally a sane, proud American politician saying sane things.

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Pulled the blue anon card.  Pathetic 

Should have just called it witch hunt part 27 instead?  

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Thanks for posting that.  She is AMAZING.  Finally a sane, proud American politician saying sane things.

She just works up the tds folks into a rage with pathetic deflections. 

See you are a big fan.  Lmao. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

She just works up the tds folks into a rage with pathetic deflections. 

See you are a big fan.  Lmao. 

"If there was something they could tie to this president, I'd be the first one to be upset, because I am an American first.  I was elected by my district to represent them as US citizens.  I wasn't here to do the peddling of ANY president".  

I'll bet that there's some shred of dignity left in GQP cultists that they feel when hearing that.  I know that real American is still deep down in there somewhere.  

• Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Interesting how it's all attacking the messenger vs the facts.

LOL!!!!!!

You and your fellow lemmings are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.   Trump has played this game with every single accusation.  How many times did you call that out?

You are a joke.  Back to the basement incel.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Hunter went in there and went to the old "trump bad, trump supporters conspiracy".

And the tds mob eat it up. 

We don't even care about him you imbecile.   We just love watching you and your people FAIL.   And you so rarely disappoint.

Pathetic.   

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Hunter went in there and went to the old "trump bad, trump supporters conspiracy".

And the tds mob eat it up. 

He was the one being asked questions.  I can't wait till I read the 834 instances of them trying to stop him mid-sentence.  They're the only investigators/prosecutors ON THE PLANET who are trying to get the suspect under oath to TALK LESS.  Why do you think that is?????   How dumb is that, and how dumb is anyone for not realizing how dumb that really is????

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

We don't even care about him you imbecile.   We just love watching you and your people FAIL.   And you so rarely disappoint.

Pathetic.   

Democrats, the party of inclusion and equity. This isn't sports rooting against the other side. Yall are sooo hateful.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Democrats, the party of inclusion and equity. This isn't sports rooting against the other side. Yall are sooo hateful.

How about rooting for the truth?  Surely there will be something in the transcript, right?  right? 

• Eyeroll 1

How about rooting for the truth?  Surely there will be something in the transcript, right?  right? 

You Dem dimwit simpletons wouldn't know a damn thing about the truth even if it slapped you upside your braindead head. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The cult is in full panic mode at the moment...

They are desperately trying anything that might work but are failing miserably.

ETTD and it shows.

Just like you idiots are in full panic mode over Trump because every time you throw a fake indictment at him, his base grows stronger and he could win the general election in November.

So, BillSlime, stop with the call out bvllshit. No one is buying it. 

Tell mommy to install a window in the basement so you can look outside and see what real people are doing. 

I got news for you. There is a life out there that includes not jerking off to Trump you loser. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

Guess who.

"my father's, who has done nothing but devote his life to public service".

I love how these politicians say "public service" is what they do when actually it's more like servicing the public.  You wanna do public service? Be a cop, join the military, be a firefighter, or work at a soup kitchen.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, daz28 said:

And u think dems and Biden are truthful? Can you imagine if cocaine was found in the white house when Trump was in office?

• Like (+1) 1