Measles is a 'heat-seeking missile' experts warn as Florida outbreak grows

4 minutes ago, T master said:

It seems as if all that don't agree with you are cultists, irrational, and in love with the orange man are we seeing a pattern developing here ??? 🤔

yes, the pattern is uninformed, unquestioning MAGAs who get their info from an echo chamber.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Desantis went looking for a quack like him.  What a cynical pos.  And the MAGAs applaud him.  it's stupid versus not stupid throughout the country.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you are a cultist.  it seems you really believe this bs with mountains of evidence to the contrary.  this is the inverse of rational thought.

LOL!  What "evidence"?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, the pattern is uninformed, unquestioning MAGAs who get their info from an echo chamber.

Desantis went looking for a quack like him.  What a cynical pos.  And the MAGAs applaud him.  it's stupid versus not stupid throughout the country.

Well hey the entire country if no the world believed Faucie when he was spewing his BS that masks worked when most folks with any common sense knew they didn't yet there are still those that wear them . Oh and that Faucie didn't give money to any other labs to do research of that virus OKAY ...

And now we are finding out (if you really look) that the vaccine did almost as much bad as it did good and that young children really don't & didn't need the jab . 

And Faucie has increased his income by millions since spewing that kind of BS and knew it was basically BS . So where is the difference ? If people aren't smart enough to do some research & find out whats real and depend on others then you get what you get i guess .

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Well hey the entire country if no the world believed Faucie when he was spewing his BS that masks worked when most folks with any common sense knew they didn't yet there are still those that wear them . Oh and that Faucie didn't give money to any other labs to do research of that virus OKAY ...

And now we are finding out (if you really look) that the vaccine did almost as much bad as it did good and that young children really don't & didn't need the jab . 

And Faucie has increased his income by millions since spewing that kind of BS and knew it was basically BS . So where is the difference ? If people aren't smart enough to do some research & find out whats real and depend on others then you get what you get i guess .

If people are not following bbp standards for disposal and removal it can be doing more harm than good. 

Interesting history of measles and immunity.  For hundreds of years soldiers, sailers and farmers would use pus from a dead person onto a cut on themselves. 

While all medical industry was shouting it down as crazy while supporting things like bleeding and removing the limb to stop the spread.  

19 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

If people are not following bbp standards for disposal and removal it can be doing more harm than good. 

Interesting history of measles and immunity.  For hundreds of years soldiers, sailers and farmers would use pus from a dead person onto a cut on themselves. 

While all medical industry was shouting it down as crazy while supporting things like bleeding and removing the limb to stop the spread.  

In modern medicine it is like everything else today it's all about the money !!

When the medical community found out they could patent natural herbs and such that could cure a medical problem they had to develop synthetic or man made substances in order to profit from sickness hence Big Pharma .

Fast forward to "The New Lazy America" that wants everything to be cured by taking a pill that in the HUNDREDS of commercials on TV now for a pill that cures 1 thing yet causes 22 different others that they have a pill in the waiting for when you get that particular sickness .

It just amazes me todays mentality on being cured of medical issues .

I am 62 years old & all the glory to god for it 🙌 i am on NO meds !! Not that the Dr that sat across from me when i had a sinus infection that reeked of cigarettes insisted that i needed to be on this certain pill every day to stop my yearly  sinus infection . 🙄

Since that visit i haven't had another but he would rather i be on some kind of meds he prescribed so i could get sick from it in order for him to make more money . 

There are many homeopathic type things to help but modern medicine wants no part of it because they can't make a profit big enough to afford a BMW .

But hey lets keep putting out round up & all those chemicals in our food to keep it on the shelves for months or putting clorox bleach in our water ...

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, T master said:

Faucie

Your cult leaders have done an exceptional job ensuring that you never blame the person most accountable for what occurs in the United States.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d737f3f57c90c14c3959

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your cult leaders have done an exceptional job ensuring that you never blame the person most accountable for what occurs in the United States.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d737f3f57c90c14c3959

There is plenty of people that are Doctors & scientists that have damming evidence against what Fauci put out as weak as masks help .

My daughter is a RN and at the very beginning of the pandemic when he was spewing the BS that masks would help stop the spread she being schooled in how to use the proper masks for that kind of thing told me in no uncertain terms that there was only 1 mask that IF & Only IF fitted right could help which was the N-95 i believe it was but could only be used once then thrown away .

But you still have wing nuts running around with paper masks, T-shirts & other such useless things because they believe the BS that he was telling everyone hell he even made Joe believe enough to go on national television and tell all Americans listening that "If you get the vaccine you will not be able to get the virus" TOTAL 100 PERCENT BULL ***** .. Thank you Dr Fauci !!! 

But once again it's all Trump you really need help dude !!! 

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, T master said:

In modern medicine it is like everything else today it's all about the money !!

When the medical community found out they could patent natural herbs and such that could cure a medical problem they had to develop synthetic or man made substances in order to profit from sickness hence Big Pharma .

Fast forward to "The New Lazy America" that wants everything to be cured by taking a pill that in the HUNDREDS of commercials on TV now for a pill that cures 1 thing yet causes 22 different others that they have a pill in the waiting for when you get that particular sickness .

It just amazes me todays mentality on being cured of medical issues .

I am 62 years old & all the glory to god for it 🙌 i am on NO meds !! Not that the Dr that sat across from me when i had a sinus infection that reeked of cigarettes insisted that i needed to be on this certain pill every day to stop my yearly  sinus infection . 🙄

Since that visit i haven't had another but he would rather i be on some kind of meds he prescribed so i could get sick from it in order for him to make more money . 

There are many homeopathic type things to help but modern medicine wants no part of it because they can't make a profit big enough to afford a BMW .

But hey lets keep putting out round up & all those chemicals in our food to keep it on the shelves for months or putting clorox bleach in our water ...

OMG   You are so lost

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, T master said:

My daughter is a RN and at the very beginning of the pandemic when he was spewing the BS that masks would help stop the spread she being schooled in how to use the proper masks for that kind of thing told me in no uncertain terms that there was only 1 mask that IF & Only IF fitted right could help which was the N-95 i believe it was but could only be used once then thrown away .

The cults obsession with masks is ridiculous. If masks didn't work - big fkn deal. If they did and saved a life, great.  

Several of my family members are educators. They appreciated when students were required to wear masks because it resulted in fewer illnesses. When the masks disappeared - the spread of diseases and respiratory illness increased.

Edited by BillStime

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

OMG   You are so lost

Chew on this A Hole !!! Then only after you have watched this come back & tell me just how lost i am Dip S**T & if you don't take the time to watch any of this that will tell you just ho lost you really are then from this point forward shut you C**K Holster because you don't have a F N clue !! 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Was he not POTUS when Covid arrived?

Where does the buck stop?

Yes he was . Are you a parent ??? What do you do for work ?? Please answer these 2 things & only after this will i answer the second part of your question ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Chew on this A Hole !!! Then only after you have watched this come back & tell me just how lost i am Dip S**T & if you don't take the time to watch any of this that will tell you just ho lost you really are then from this point forward shut you C**K Holster because you don't have a F N clue !! 

Yes he was . Are you a parent ??? What do you do for work ?? Please answer these 2 things & only after this will i answer the second part of your question ...

Here’s just one of the differences in our thought processes:  when asking a scientific question I go to scientific sources https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7106e1.htm

you don’t. There’s a grain of truth to your multiple complaints about medicine. But the theme is wrong. If you want someone to blame look at the corporatizing of medicine. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Here’s just one of the differences in our thought processes:  when asking a scientific question I go to scientific sources https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7106e1.htm

you don’t. There’s a grain of truth to your multiple complaints about medicine. But the theme is wrong. If you want someone to blame look at the corporatizing of medicine. 

Who do you think runs the FDA ??? It's pretty apparent ...

And its apparent you haven't taken the time to watch any of that that i sent so I'm done have a nice day ...

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, T master said:

Well its apparent you haven't taken the time to watch any of that that i sent so I'm done have a nice day ...

Docs wanting bmw’s aren’t the problem. Doc reimbursement is a small fraction of US healthcare costs. Medical administrators outnumber them about 10 to 1, often are paid more and are largely unnecessary. Care would change little by eliminating half of them. Drug and insurance companies are also leeches but at least the drug companies produce valuable weapons but at the highest cost in the world. 

49 minutes ago, T master said:

all those chemicals in our food to keep it on the shelves for months

Yes, this reference makes some sense.

50 minutes ago, T master said:

or putting clorox bleach in our water ...

And this is just ignorant nonsense.

What is Clorox bleach? Chlorine! It's in every municipal water supply so that you don't get nasty things like giardia and a whole host of other water-borne pathogens.

https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/drinking/public/water_disinfection.html#:~:text=Chlorine and chloramine are the,your utility's consumer confidence report .

You are attacking the most basic, effective public health measures that have largely eliminated a whole category of infectious disease in America. Drink/cook with only bottled water if you choose. But don't try to move us back to 1870.

15 minutes ago, T master said:

Parent = Yes

Work = Tech consulting

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Parent = Yes

Work = Tech consulting

When your first child was born did you know everything you needed to know immediately after their birth about being parent ?

The first day you accepted your very first Tech consultant job did you know everything that you needed to know about Tech consultation or did you have to learn about it as you went along ?

When the POTUS at the time that covid made it's first known appearance in the US di the or any one in the entire medical field immediately know anything about the virus & how to stop or cure it ?? 

The buck stops with those in charge of "Learning" about the virus, then passing on permanent information like only certain masks will help not a generalized statement making people believe that ALL masks help !

How about this one for a start - Why didn't they tell us that by boosting your immunity which is your own bodies way of fighting off viruses was the best place to start instead of the Mask thing & immediately going right to the narrative that a vaccine was needed ? Could that have been because HUGE profit was seen to be made ?

And now we know the country & a big share of the businesses didn't need to be shut down yes precautions needed to be taken but nothing that drastic .

I saw something that those "FREE" vaccines generated in the first year alone (which was paid for by the federal gov't) some $93 BILLION but they were FREE RIGHT ??? 

So you blame Trump - His term in office ended Jan. 20th of 2021 which was basically Bidens first days in office Right ?

So the first confirmed cases of covid were in Wuhan on Jan. 7th but said to be associated to the sea food market (LIES) then the very first confirmed case in the US was Jan. 20th 2020 which at that time everyone including scientist here in the US & the at the time POTUS knew nothing absolutely NOTHING about this virus .

Then given a year until Biden took office The orange man was being told by those given the job of finding out how to treat it gave his opinion because of what they or more precise what Fauci was telling him just how to go about helping but being a business man didn't want to shut down the world because of it .

Then Jan. 20th of 2021 Biden steps in with much more information about the virus than Trump had & implemented what he thought was to be the truth of how to handle it so having that year of info one would think he should have known better what to do yet the shut down continued, supply interruptions came to be because of the shut down & so on .

Then he put so much faith in those that were suppose to know what was being done he went on national TV & told me that "if i get the vaccine i couldn't get the virus" Really ??? 

So you made fun of Trump making a hypothetical statement that we inject the body with a cleaning effect if you listen he uses what if or supposed as he's talking because he doesn't know & is basically refering to what the Doctors or scientists have briefed him on . He in no way said we are going to do this but that was your interpretation  as to follow you narrative . 

But Joe can out & out lie and oh he just mis spoke ... Come on .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d57zJr82dhQ

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, T master said:

When your first child was born did you know everything you needed to know immediately after their birth about being parent ?

The first day you accepted your very first Tech consultant job did you know everything that you needed to know about Tech consultation or did you have to learn about it as you went along ?

When the POTUS at the time that covid made it's first known appearance in the US di the or any one in the entire medical field immediately know anything about the virus & how to stop or cure it ?? 

The buck stops with those in charge of "Learning" about the virus, then passing on permanent information like only certain masks will help not a generalized statement making people believe that ALL masks help !

How about this one for a start - Why didn't they tell us that by boosting your immunity which is your own bodies way of fighting off viruses was the best place to start instead of the Mask thing & immediately going right to the narrative that a vaccine was needed ? Could that have been because HUGE profit was seen to be made ?

And now we know the country & a big share of the businesses didn't need to be shut down yes precautions needed to be taken but nothing that drastic .

I saw something that those "FREE" vaccines generated in the first year alone (which was paid for by the federal gov't) some $93 BILLION but they were FREE RIGHT ??? 

So you blame Trump - His term in office ended Jan. 20th of 2021 which was basically Bidens first days in office Right ?

So the first confirmed cases of covid were in Wuhan on Jan. 7th but said to be associated to the sea food market (LIES) then the very first confirmed case in the US was Jan. 20th 2020 which at that time everyone including scientist here in the US & the at the time POTUS knew nothing absolutely NOTHING about this virus .

Then given a year until Biden took office The orange man was being told by those given the job of finding out how to treat it gave his opinion because of what they or more precise what Fauci was telling him just how to go about helping but being a business man didn't want to shut down the world because of it .

Then Jan. 20th of 2021 Biden steps in with much more information about the virus than Trump had & implemented what he thought was to be the truth of how to handle it so having that year of info one would think he should have known better what to do yet the shut down continued, supply interruptions came to be because of the shut down & so on .

Then he put so much faith in those that were suppose to know what was being done he went on national TV & told me that "if i get the vaccine i couldn't get the virus" Really ??? 

So you made fun of Trump making a hypothetical statement that we inject the body with a cleaning effect if you listen he uses what if or supposed as he's talking because he doesn't know & is basically refering to what the Doctors or scientists have briefed him on . He in no way said we are going to do this but that was your interpretation  as to follow you narrative . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d57zJr82dhQ

Don't bother.  These idiots made up their minds that Wuhan virus, though no one knew anything about it and there were no treatments at all, was all Trump's fault.  They aren't to be taken seriously.  Especially when Joke did a worse job given what he had available.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Stop watching Fox and then spreading their lies. As a teacher, I hope you teach your students to fact check better than you do.  https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/fox-news-laura-ingraham-baselessly-blames-migrants-for-florida-measles-outbreak-19135718

For a "doctor" you seem to have a very poor understanding of how viruses are introduced to a population. If measles were eradicated from the area for the past 20+ years, where do you suggest the initial infection came from? Secondly only 4% are not vaccinated in Florida schools of people here legally, so it is amazing you think the majority of non vaccinated students got the illness that fast in the school 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

For a "doctor" you seem to have a very poor understanding of how viruses are introduced to a population. If measles were eradicated from the area for the past 20+ years, where do you suggest the initial infection came from? Secondly only 4% are not vaccinated in Florida schools of people here legally, so it is amazing you think the majority of non vaccinated students got the illness that fast in the school 

They have to pretend that illegals aren't a huge problem for the country.

16 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Mocking an obvious con man is bad?   He's ripped off countless thousands just through Trump University and a fake charity.   He deserves the absolute worst.  You deserve disdain for voting and supporting the pos. 

Nobody is a bigger pos than Biden and it’s not even remotely close

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, this reference makes some sense.

And this is just ignorant nonsense.

What is Clorox bleach? Chlorine! It's in every municipal water supply so that you don't get nasty things like giardia and a whole host of other water-borne pathogens.

https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/drinking/public/water_disinfection.html#:~:text=Chlorine and chloramine are the,your utility's consumer confidence report .

You are attacking the most basic, effective public health measures that have largely eliminated a whole category of infectious disease in America. Drink/cook with only bottled water if you choose. But don't try to move us back to 1870.

It's very apparent you missed the point i was trying to make . I get that you have to do some things to try to help stop the spread of diseases such as covering your mouth when you cough, don't pick you nose when you've been in public or are going into public to get or spread your booger germs when opening doors getting a flu shot or a shot for measles .

I used the clorox thing because that may be helping in stopping parasites & such in the water but that along with what they put in the food, what they spray on the furniture to keep it from spotting, genetically modifying crops so they can spray them with round up (which is banned in many European countries because they know it causes cancer) only to have the plant take in that chemical then round up going into the aquifer to be picked up by the so called non GMO organic foods,the BPA in plastics that is on every single thing that we buy & on & on & on .

Every thing that i mentioned too i known to causes cancer which is huge business (Watch Cancer is big business documentary) And they are still using basically agent orange out west in Oregon, Washington & other states (Watch The People vs Agent Orange) .

So the point i was trying to make (which you missed) is anything in moderation can be good but if everything that causes disease such as cancer is used in moderation after a while it's no longer moderate it's over whelming the body with the things that cause the disease . 

I will not drink water from the tap only use it if it is boiled i only drink water in bottles in BPA free plastics and i would be willing to bet that most Americans probably you included have some kind of ailment that is or can be traced directly to what you eat or consume that is what i was trying to point out .

Maybe why this is such a pationate subject for me is because i have lost a very dear life long friend as a direct result of them using round up & NO ONE gives a ***** but those that lost him & Monsanto, the American cancer society, the hospital that he died in all profited from that BS .

But this is all just ignorant nonsense right ????

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

from my linked article:

"There have been nine confirmed cases of measles in Broward County, where six cases were initially confirmed at the Manatee Bay Elementary School in the affluent suburb of Weston. "  Illegal immigrants aren't generally affluent.

6 hours ago, T master said:

Cute story

Did President Trump take any actions during the initial three years of his administration, such as deregulating certain sectors or disbanding specific agencies, that could have potentially undermined the United States' readiness to effectively respond to a pandemic?

Furthermore, throughout his election campaign and subsequent tenure, did Trump engage in activities or rhetoric that served to instill doubt or skepticism in the American public towards our media outlets and governmental institutions?

the at the time POTUS knew nothing absolutely NOTHING about this virus .

Hoax

A lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on here... 

I won't address all your viewpoints, but it's important to note that Biden inherited a multitude of challenges. At the end of the day, death rates decreased in blue states and increased in red states.

Enough said.

29 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

from my linked article:

"There have been nine confirmed cases of measles in Broward County, where six cases were initially confirmed at the Manatee Bay Elementary School in the affluent suburb of Weston. "  Illegal immigrants aren't generally affluent.

That is the dumbest argument I have heard, I teach billionaires kids and have several students who are illegal immigrants, they live with legal people with several families per house. But thankfully you did not try to argue how it was introduced to the community.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

That is the dumbest argument I have heard, I teach billionaires kids and have several students who are illegal immigrants, they live with legal people with several families per house. But thankfully you did not try to argue how it was introduced to the community.

Sure you do.  And you haven't turned them in to customs and immigration?  Why not?  Likely wealth from nefarious sources if remotely true.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Cute story

Did President Trump take any actions during the initial three years of his administration, such as deregulating certain sectors or disbanding specific agencies, that could have potentially undermined the United States' readiness to effectively respond to a pandemic?

Furthermore, throughout his election campaign and subsequent tenure, did Trump engage in activities or rhetoric that served to instill doubt or skepticism in the American public towards our media outlets and governmental institutions?

Hoax

A lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on here... 

I won't address all your viewpoints, but it's important to note that Biden inherited a multitude of challenges. At the end of the day, death rates decreased in blue states and increased in red states.

Enough said.

Your the Trump expert send us the articles or video that show us about the bull ***** of which you are spewing . I never heard of him dismantling any governmental agencies that would have stopped the pandemic & good old Joe sure as ***** didn't do any thing to help but out & out lie to the Americans then thinking that he was gonna make it mandatory .

If he would have done that i would have told him to his face to stick it in his ass side ways !! I use to think he was a bigger di ***** then you but with the more posts you do you must just be a F N delight to be around . 

And if your passing all of this wealth of political knowledge surrounded by common sense on to you kids the world not just the US is F'd !!

Edited by T master

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Nobody is a bigger pos than Biden and it’s not even remotely close

Tell me when he did anything similar to my 2 examples??  Cmon.  You can't because your every thought shared on this board is empty.  You have no basis for your positions.

It's not just that you morons fell for a con man, you fell for an obvious con man.  Then instead of admitting your error you double then triple down.   You hate who he hates you believe the bs he speaks.  We tolerate Joe.  Barely.   

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sure you do.  And you haven't turned them in to customs and immigration?  Why not?  Likely wealth from nefarious sources if remotely true.

What is wrong with you? You throw around accusations that are juvenile and bigoted whenever you are shown that your "facts" are stupid. But I will show you how mixed some areas of Florida are as far as income. This is not my school but in my county, and these two would go to the same school.

https://www.rockethomes.com/homes/13377-lake-butler-blvd-winter-garden-fl-34787

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/720-Queensbury-Loop-211-Winter-Garden-FL-34787/2055523940_zpid/

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Tell me when he did anything similar to my 2 examples??  Cmon.  You can't because your every thought shared on this board is empty.  You have no basis for your positions.

It's not just that you morons fell for a con man, you fell for an obvious con man.  Then instead of admitting your error you double then triple down.   You hate who he hates you believe the bs he speaks.  We tolerate Joe.  Barely.   

biden crime bill and drug bill. Specifically targeted minorities which ended up imprisoning millions upon millions of minorities because of the mandatory minimums of 5 years in jail for a hit or two of crack possession.  Did don ever imprison minorities at a rate like that? Come up with an example 

12 minutes ago, T master said:

Your the Trump expert send us the articles or video that show us about the bull ***** of which you are spewing . I never heard of him dismantling any governmental agencies that would have stopped the pandemic & good old Joe sure as ***** didn't do any thing to help but out & out lie to the Americans then thinking that he was gonna make it mandatory .

If he would have done that i would have told him to his face to stick it in his ass side ways !! I use to think he was a bigger di ***** then you but with the more posts you do you must just be a F N delight to be around . 

And if your passing all of this wealth of political knowledge surrounded by common sense on to you kids the world not just the US is F'd !!

A pandemic plan was in place. Trump abandoned it — and science — in the face of Covid-19

Trump spent the past 2 years slashing the government agencies responsible for handling the coronavirus outbreak:

Here are some other actions the Trump administration undertook to dismantle government-spending programs related to fighting the spread of global diseases, according to Foreign Policy:

• In 2018, for instance, the CDC cut 80% of its efforts to prevent global disease outbreaks because it was running out of money. Ultimately, the department went from working in 49 countries to just 10.
  • Shutting down the entire global-health-security unit of the National Security Council.
  • Eliminating the US government's $30 million Complex Crises Fund.
  • Reducing national health spending by $15 billion.
  • Consistently attacking Mark Green, the director of the US Agency for International Development.
  • The CDC is working on a new test to screen for the coronavirus, but according to New York magazine, problems with the test's development resulted in only three out of 100 public-health labs being equipped to screen for the virus. Moreover, each test costs as much as $250, and the Health and Human Services Department is already running out of money to finance an adequate response to the outbreak.

2017 - Senate and House Leaders Raise Concerns About the Impact of President Trump's Decisions on HHS and CDC Preparedness for a Flu Pandemic

1 hour ago, T master said:

It's the mythic "the pandemic response team would have saved us" canard.  :lol:

Never mind that the "pandemic response team" was reformed under Joke and Wuhan virus still claimed another 800K lives.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you are a cultist.  it seems you really believe this bs with mountains of evidence to the contrary.  this is the inverse of rational thought.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!!!

• Disagree 1

11 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

What is wrong with you? You throw around accusations that are juvenile and bigoted whenever you are shown that your "facts" are stupid. But I will show you how mixed some areas of Florida are as far as income. This is not my school but in my county, and these two would go to the same school.

https://www.rockethomes.com/homes/13377-lake-butler-blvd-winter-garden-fl-34787

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/720-Queensbury-Loop-211-Winter-Garden-FL-34787/2055523940_zpid/

The index case at Manatee School had not travelled and was not an immigrant. All you’ve proven is that there are wealthy people in Fla. no kidding. Winter garden is a nice town for Fla. We enjoyed the Ravenous Pig when it was downtown. Now it kinda sucks.   
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/7th-measles-case-confirmed-outbreak-linked-florida-elementary/story?id=107605078

“The initial case was confirmed earlier this month in a third-grade student with no travel history. “

Now link your citation that shows immigrants are responsible   Nothing wrong with me. I don’t trust MAGAs with good reason…

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The index case at Manatee School had not travelled and was not an immigrant. All you’ve proven is that there are wealthy people in Fla. no kidding. Winter garden is a nice town for Fla. We enjoyed the Ravenous Pig when it was downtown. Now it kinda sucks.   
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/7th-measles-case-confirmed-outbreak-linked-florida-elementary/story?id=107605078

“The initial case was confirmed earlier this month in a third-grade student with no travel history. “

Now link your citation that shows immigrants are responsible   Nothing wrong with me. I don’t trust MAGAs with good reason…

I proved your statement that illegals don't live in "affluent suburbs" was stupid, but as for the third grader, if the child did not travel how did they come into contact with the measles? Lack of travel means it was most likely brought in with someone else from somewhere else. It is very likely the initial student with it did not go to a doctor because he was illegal.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, T master said:

I used the clorox thing because that may be helping in stopping parasites & such in the water but that along with what they put in the food, what they spray on the furniture to keep it from spotting, genetically modifying crops so they can spray them with round up

In other words, the "clorox thing" is not like the others.