Measles is a 'heat-seeking missile' experts warn as Florida outbreak grows

partisan voices fear mongering as usual.

The rates of all vaccines are down.  People remember the vaccine mob and how wrong they were.  Lost a lot of integrity and trust with the public.  

The op would be the voice of said mob.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

partisan voices fear mongering as usual.

The rates of all vaccines are down.  People remember the vaccine mob and how wrong they were.  Lost a lot of integrity and trust with the public.  

The op would be the voice of said mob.  

This. 

The damage done by the medical community during covid will take generations to repair.  

Factor in the news this week with studies is mainstream media actually admitting the vaccines do increase risks of heart issues and blood clots, and it’s going to take a while to get people on a large scale to trust the same people demanding they force compliance for something they swore was safe and effective. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

And yet you want to prevent them from getting basic healthcare such as shots. Sad!

Once again, we just don't want them here illegally. How many migrants do u house? That's right, you're a hypocrite.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

You cannot fix stupid. Vote blue no matter who.

Measles is a 'heat-seeking missile' experts warn as Florida outbreak grows

Thank you Trump voters.

We have to accept the illegal immigrants into our schools. Seriously how dumb are you that you think this is a problem happening in red areas? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

We have to accept the illegal immigrants into our schools. Seriously how dumb are you that you think this is a problem happening in red areas? 

It’s always someone else’s fault except for your bad choices - lmao 

Who the F are you kidding.

Wanna laugh, cry or scream?

From the CDC website:

A medical screening examination is mandatory for all immigrant visa applicants. A medical screening CDC guidelines for this examination, referred to as Technical Instructions. The purpose of the screening examination is to detect inadmissible health conditions, including communicable diseases of public health significance, mental health disorders associated with harmful behaviors, and substance abuse-use or substance induced disorders. The medical screening process includes a brief physical examination, a mental health evaluation, a review of vaccination records, testing for gonorrhea (by nucleic acid amplification), testing for syphilis (by serology), and tuberculosis (TB) screening.”

Now we know why the Dems let immigrants skip on applying and want them to overrun the country.

They want to will bring America to its knees….and then some.

Edited by US Egg
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, US Egg said:

From the CDC website:

A medical screening examination is mandatory for all immigrant visa applicants. A medical screening CDC guidelines for this examination, referred to as Technical Instructions. The purpose of the screening examination is to detect inadmissible health conditions, including communicable diseases of public health significance, mental health disorders associated with harmful behaviors, and substance abuse-use or substance induced disorders. The medical screening process includes a brief physical examination, a mental health evaluation, a review of vaccination records, testing for gonorrhea (by nucleic acid amplification), testing for syphilis (by serology), and tuberculosis (TB) screening.”

Now we know why the Dems let immigrants skip on applying and want them to overrun the country.

That hate this country and its citizens with a passion.

The loony lefties on PPP are tied into the lgbtq group. Which is an America hating group. They hate everything that isn’t pro lgbtq! Just look at the miscreants on here and the verbiage they spew and the facts are clear.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Incredibly.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Once again, we just don't want them here illegally. How many migrants do u house? That's right, you're a hypocrite.

One day you'll dribble out an argument besides this. One day. 

9 hours ago, US Egg said:

From the CDC website:

Yes, I sit around all day plotting an elaborate scheme where migrants with measles will obliterate America. Soros pays me biweekly. 

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yes, I sit around all day plotting an elaborate scheme where migrants with measles will obliterate America. Soros pays me biweekly. 

Are the millions of illegal immigrants that have invaded this country the last three years been vaccinated? Could they be carrying diseases that we aren’t immune too?

Sticking your head in the sand and pretend everything is ok is a childish idea. 

56 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why would someone pay you when you willing are this stupid for free? I do truly ask one good thing that has come from the mass undocumented immigrants over the past 3 years?

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

It’s always someone else’s fault except for your bad choices - lmao 

Who the F are you kidding.

Which choice did I make that is related to this outbreak from people forced on my state by an incompetent president?

27 minutes ago, Westside said:

Are the millions of illegal immigrants that have invaded this country the last three years been vaccinated? Could they be carrying diseases that we aren’t immune too?

Sticking your head in the sand and pretend everything is ok is a childish idea. 

Then give them healthcare to make sure they’re immunized 👍 

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Then give them healthcare to make sure they’re immunized 👍 

Or just catapult them back over the border. Or don’t let them in to begin with. 

But if they benefitted America at all they wouldn’t be allowed to come in to begin with. The decline is the point. 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, LeviF said:

But if they benefitted America at all they wouldn’t be allowed to come in to begin with. The decline is the point. 

Would you have kicked out Trump's wives?

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

It’s very sad that you think migrants seeking a better life contributes to the “decline” of a country. 

• Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s very sad that you think migrants seeking a better life contributes to the “decline” of a country. 

It is even sadder that you can't name one thing all the undocumented people have down to benefit the country but still run out an ignorant platitude.

• Thank you (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What makes life better here than in their country of origin?

40 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I can "seek a better life" by trying to rob someone...

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

One day will be able to look at things rational, without living in candyland. One day.

44 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The overload of people does.

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

It is even sadder that you can't name one thing all the undocumented people have down to benefit the country but still run out an ignorant platitude.

Countries across the globe are experiencing a birth rate crisis, and we are going to be no exception. If we want to compete with China and India, we need immigration to fill jobs. The current immigration system is a completely broken joke. 

I welcome migrants seeking a better life in a country with inclusive economic institutions, no cartel violence, no AMLO, and so forth. 

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

I can "seek a better life" by trying to rob someone...

I’m sure you could, Doc. 

34 minutes ago, LeviF said:

What makes life better here than in their country of origin?

The American Dream lives on, whether you like it or not.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Countries across the globe are experiencing a birth rate crisis, and we are going to be no exception. If we want to compete with China and India, we need immigration to fill jobs. The current immigration system is a completely broken joke. 

I welcome migrants seeking a better life in a country with inclusive economic institutions, no cartel violence, no AMLO, and so forth. 

So your belief is that everyone is equal, regardless of education, work ethic, or criminal intent? Got it. If you don't believe that you really need to look at how you express yourself. Also the proper way to address your point is to encourage Americans to have kids through tax incentives, not spend the money on illegals. If you believe birth rate is an actual issue your solution is the most illogical, expensive and bureaucratic way to solve it

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

So your belief is that everyone is equal, regardless of education, work ethic, or criminal intent? Got it. If you don't believe that you really need to look at how you express yourself. Also the proper way to address your point is to encourage Americans to have kids through tax incentives, not spend the money on illegals. If you believe birth rate is an actual issue your solution is the most illogical, expensive and bureaucratic way to solve it

I don't believe in egalitarianism, if that's what you're asking. I believe in equal opportunity and that America is one of the best places for it. I like John Rawls' philosophy on this. 

I am all for tax incentives such as the enhanced Child Tax Credit that Republicans viciously oppose. 

Yes, birth rate declining is going to be a significant issue over the next few decades as older workers retire with no one to replace them. https://www.unfpa.org/swp2023/too-few#:~:text=Worldwide%2C fertility has fallen from,births per woman by 2050.

Based on your previous logic he would be fine with the millions pouring in illegally if only they weren’t brown, correct?

56 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I’m sure you could, Doc.

I can see it now: "Criminal avoids jail time for trying to steal $1M because "he was just trying to seek a better life.'"

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I don't believe in egalitarianism, if that's what you're asking. I believe in equal opportunity and that America is one of the best places for it. I like John Rawls' philosophy on this. 

I am all for tax incentives such as the enhanced Child Tax Credit that Republicans viciously oppose. 

Yes, birth rate declining is going to be a significant issue over the next few decades as older workers retire with no one to replace them. https://www.unfpa.org/swp2023/too-few#:~:text=Worldwide%2C fertility has fallen from,births per woman by 2050.

Nothing you are discussing is all related to where our world is today, the impact of an over abundance of low education people on our population. The jobs these people could fill based on skills and education are not the ones we have to worry about filling. The jobs they can't do are the ones we need to get people from other countries for but we stop them and let in the wrong ones. Not one of these jobs will be filled by 99% of the people coming here illegally 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Nothing you are discussing is all related to where our world is today, the impact of an over abundance of low education people on our population. The jobs these people could fill based on skills and education are not the ones we have to worry about filling. The jobs they can't do are the ones we need to get people from other countries for but we stop them and let in the wrong ones. Not one of these jobs will be filled by 99% of the people coming here illegally 

If anything, they'll see how much better things are here even on public assistance and be content with that.  Why work?

The American Dream lives on, whether you like it or not.

You offer a lot of leftist platitudes and all the nonsense that comes with it but no actual substance. 

Who is the American dream for? What is “America?” Your answer to the first question seem to indicate that your answer to the second isn’t anywhere close to an actual nation. Which is why your opinion should be cast aside. 

5 minutes ago, LeviF said:

You offer a lot of leftist platitudes and all the nonsense that comes with it but no actual substance. 

Who is the American dream for? What is “America?” Your answer to the first question seem to indicate that your answer to the second isn’t anywhere close to an actual nation. Which is why your opinion should be cast aside. 

The Statue of Liberty doesn't have any fine print...

il_fullxfull.1143131024_mbry.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

I am very much in favor of increasing legal immigration into this country by triple it's current rate.  I am also in favor of securing our borders.   Why can't we have both?

Trump told us it can wait until January 2025.

17 minutes ago, LeviF said:

The American Dream is for anyone who wishes to be an American citizen. Simple. 

You obviously hate this, and therefore you are an enemy of American idealism. Been reading Marx lately?

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Based on your previous logic he would be fine with the millions pouring in illegally if only they weren’t brown, correct?

You said it, not me.