Putin Has Murdered Alexie Navalny

22 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Do you seek misinformation or is it right there when you open social media?  Also, any critical thought at all?

Im sorry that you seem to have no clue what the point of that tweet is. 

Maybe you should educate yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Im sorry that you seem to have no clue what the point of that tweet is. 

Maybe you should educate yourself. 

Yes very deep meaning from a guy constantly tweeting anti Ukraine pro Russia propaganda.   Talking Putin posting Lira wow what an amazing comp.  Do you seek the BS?  Or is it waiting for you?

My bet is your algorithm is so f'd you open x and have 10 pieces of insanity waiting for you.  And you gobble em up like a fat kid eating cake. 

You don't need conspiracy to be against the war.  You can just be against the war.

35 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes very deep meaning from a guy constantly tweeting anti Ukraine pro Russia propaganda.   Talking Putin posting Lira wow what an amazing comp.  Do you seek the BS?  Or is it waiting for you?

My bet is your algorithm is so f'd you open x and have 10 pieces of insanity waiting for you.  And you gobble em up like a fat kid eating cake. 

You don't need conspiracy to be against the war.  You can just be against the war.

Whats the conspiracy?

Correct, I am not for giving Ukraine any more money.  

Why can’t I post about how Russia killed Navalny, and we justifiably bring attention to it… yet the same people doing that said not a word about Gonzalo Lira?

You seem to be mistaking conspiracy with hypocrisy. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Whats the conspiracy?

Correct, I am not for giving Ukraine any more money.  

Why can’t I post about how Russia killed Navalny, and we justifiably bring attention to it… yet the same people doing that said not a word about Gonzalo Lira?

You seem to be mistaking conspiracy with hypocrisy. 

The conspiracy is that Lira died under nefarious circumstances.  People are fighting for their lives and their families lives and that goofball is running around spreading moronic fairytales.  Russia treats their own troops like crap how do you think they treat enemies?  Gee now, why did Lira get whacked...hmmmm.

Comparing Navalny and Lira is idiotic.  Comparing Putin with Zelensky equally so.  You people can't take a position without making it crazy?  

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The conspiracy is that Lira died under nefarious circumstances.  People are fighting for their lives and their families lives and that goofball is running around spreading moronic fairytales.  Russia treats their own troops like crap how do you think they treat enemies?  Gee now, why did Lira get whacked...hmmmm.

you kind of went full circle with that.

Who benefits from his death?

Seems many are ignorant to the fact his company is a political charity that gets its funding from.

Fond borby s korruptsiyey is an AMERICAN 503(c) That does not report its donations and takes them in any form, even crypto.

Glancing through this….all I can surmise is this. Putin has defeated the US and NATO without even engaging them militarily. He is planted a leader here that is going to support him and break up NATO. Even more impressive he has gotten a significant portion of the US media machine and a chunk of our citizens to go along with it.

Amazing.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Glancing through this….all I can surmise is this. Putin has defeated the US and NATO without even engaging them militarily. He is planted a leader here that is going to support him and break up NATO. Even more impressive he has gotten a significant portion of the US media machine and a chunk of our citizens to go along with it.

Amazing.

Russia isn't at war with the US or NATO.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Russia isn't at war with the US or NATO. 

Doesn't matter, he's "defeated" them.  Never mind that the "2 week" war with Ukraine is now over 2 years old.  But yeah, he's defeated the US and NATO.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Bro you are a hateful person. Politics have broken u.

Not broken.  Awakened.  You and your ilk started a civil war on Jan 6.  If you weren't actually there, you support the filthy traitors that were.  You mean to fundamentally change our republic from majority rule to white working class rule.  Not being in that group, my obvious response is disgust and condemnation.  F U.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes, "listen to me.  Don't mind any other opinions or data or references supporting opposing views.  just mock them".  you dudes follow orders well.

You are the definition of hypocrite! Lol

😂 

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not broken.  Awakened.  You and your ilk started a civil war on Jan 6.  If you weren't actually there, you support the filthy traitors that were.  You mean to fundamentally change our republic from majority rule to white working class rule.  Not being in that group, my obvious response is disgust and condemnation.  F U.

You seriously need help. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Westside said:

You are the definition of hypocrite! Lol

😂 

You seriously need help. 

All day long. It proves the iron law of projection.   

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not sure what the problem is here are you jumping on him for being honest?

So who benefits from his death?  Putin?  Or the Military industrial and Dems agenda?  

It's like none of you have a bit of basic problem solving or critical thinking skills.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

All day long. It proves the iron law of projection.   

So who benefits from his death?  Putin?  Or the Military industrial and Dems agenda?  

It's like none of you have a bit of basic problem solving or critical thinking skills.  

The obvious answer to that is Putin

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Comparing Navalny and Lira is idiotic.  Comparing Putin with Zelensky equally so.  You people can't take a position without making it crazy?  

My position is that you can root for whoever you want in this war, but the United States should stop propagandizing it’s own people in an effort to extort taxpayer money for an endless war that just results in more dead Russian & Ukrainian bodies. 

-Not a word about Gonzalo Lira from our leaders/msm

-Lied to us about who blew up the pipeline

-Refuse to allow any discourse that examines Ukraine’s corruption

-Refuse to allow any discourse on NATO expansion and the role we have played in provoking Russia

Should Russia have invaded Ukraine?  No. I believe they’re wrong for doing that.  

However, this is far more complicated than good vs evil and the fact we are funding another forever war demands far more in-depth discussion of what’s going on than the rah rah go Ukraine children’s book news you want the nation to continually digest. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3