Gamers Unite!

TheyCallMeAndy

13 minutes ago, Toomstone.Part.Duex said:

I have a PS5.  Mainly play Call of Duty Battle Royale (solos)  But I'd play with some fellow Bills fans!    

Im thinking about getting Helldivers 2.  Looks like a great game.  

Is that supposed to be a Starship Trooper thing/ripoff?

Im not sure Im a gamer.  I go through fits and starts.  

My kid has a PS5.  

I bought an XBox to play Starfield.  That was OK, but didnt keep my attention for too long.  Went on to Baldur's Gate, then started playing XCom on it again.  

Im a big fan of retro gaming.  I have all my old systems and games.  I also bought all the mini consoles released...

But what I really like is creating the Raspberry Pi/Retropie system.  My recent build has everything pretty much ever made from Atari through PS1.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 2/20/2024 at 11:57 AM, Toomstone.Part.Duex said:

I got addicted to Helldivers 2 this weekend.   Anyone try this out?   It's already being talked about as game of the year.  it's really good!   

I want to, but may wait until the hype dies down a bit. I hear/read servers are full.

On 2/13/2024 at 1:47 PM, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Where are my fellow gamers out there? Who’s playing what? What are we looking forward to? 

Whether you are PlayStation, Atari, or the PC Master Race, all are welcome! 

Baldur's Gate III...amazing game, playing 2nd time through after beating it, getting the characters to join me I missed out on the first time.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:09 PM, qwksilver said:

My favorite pinball (Medieval Madness) but it's so pricey.

image.thumb.png.13b3f2eb53fb22e373b54ad0dc91ab1e.png

Our big Friday night date night when we were young was Ruby Tuesday’s where I’d have a couple draft beers, my bride would have a strawberry daiquiri and we would split the Sampler Platter. Then we would whip out the quarters and we’d play mostly Galaga. There was a pinball machine I’d play that I liked, too. Simple times, but very good times. 

We’d both like a Galaga game for the basement, either a standup like pinball or maybe one of those little tables where you sit across from each other. That would be fun. Then we asked ourselves when we last spent any significant time in the basement? I shot one rack of balls early this week or maybe last week. We just don’t go down enough to justify it, but when we DO go down we have fun. I think I’ll find other ways to be stupid with money. But it would be so fun to have! We would just LAUGH and have fun! 

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/21/2024 at 4:27 PM, Dr Krentist said:

I want to, but may wait until the hype dies down a bit. I hear/read servers are full.

Supposedly this was fixed by kicking AFK people off the servers. I haven’t played enough to say for sure that it’s fixed but I tried for 3 days to get on unsuccessfully and tried after the patch and was immediately successful. My friends play it a lot and say there’s been no server issues since the patch. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.