All roads lead to Putin

8 hours ago, US Egg said:

Joe told his own Congress to go pound salt:

And he was the leader who rallied support to Ukraine. Trump and his MAGA flunkies are sinking that aid to help Putin 

Trump is a traitor to the free world 

10 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m still amazed how easy it was for China to get the Democrats to adopt cultural Marxism, under the guise of diversity, equity, and inclusion…🤔

:doh:

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And he was the leader who rallied support to Ukraine. Trump and his MAGA flunkies are sinking that aid to help Putin 

Trump is a traitor to the free world 

:doh:

Joe financially supports a Russian company that took over a Ukraine Nuclear plant.

Now that’s a fvcki’n traitor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, US Egg said:

Joe financially supports a Russian company that took over a Ukraine Nuclear plant.

Now that’s a fvcki’n traitor.

So you are saying Biden isn't supporting Ukraine? 

Bazzarro world here we come

3 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Lining pockets of Russians with 100’s of billions of dollars helps the Ukraine?

TDS on full display.

Stopping aid to a nation being invaded by Putin, evil. 

UnAmerican 

3 hours ago, US Egg said:

Joes “look see what I’m doing” Russian smoke and mirror sanctions have done nothing to aid the Ukraine.

Political grandstanding at its finest.

So you just make up your own reality, huh? 

That can't be a successful life strategy 

• Like (+1) 1

The reality is Joe’s trumped up supposed strength sapping sanctions on Russia are nothing more than a dog and pony show.

…..if anything, Joe, and his allies, are greasing the skids for Russia and their war:

Edited by US Egg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 11:01 AM, US Egg said:

Joes “look see what I’m doing” Russian smoke and mirror sanctions have done nothing to aid the Ukraine.

Political grandstanding at its finest.

In fact there economy is doing much better than ours!!!

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Emboldened by Dems openly revealing themselves as the anti-Semites they always were.

Don’t you know the democrats switched to republicans right before they invented the kkk then they suddenly switched back to being democrats?

Makes perfect sense!!

What's Joke gonna do to Putin?  Judging by his tough talk about MBS when he was in his basement prior to the election, nothing.  Wait, maybe give him a fist bump.  Beg him for oil?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

What's Joke gonna do to Putin?  Judging by his tough talk about MBS when he was in his basement prior to the election, nothing.  Wait, maybe give him a fist bump.  Beg him for oil?

In case you haven’t been noticing, he coordinated a multinational response of sanctions against Russia and military aide to help protect Ukraine from the Russian invaders. So yea, I guess not much compared to what brave warrior Donald would have done. 

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

In case you haven’t been noticing, he coordinated a multinational response of sanctions against Russia and military aide to help protect Ukraine from the Russian invaders. So yea, I guess not much compared to what brave warrior Donald would have done. 

What sanctions?  He's still considering doing something.

And Putin wouldn't have invaded with Trump in Office.  Because, as he said, he doesn't know what Trump would do.

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

he coordinated a multinational response of sanctions against Russia and military aide to help protect Ukraine from the Russian invaders.

How’s that working out? Please include in your response the number of people killed since these crippling sanctions were put in place. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

How’s that working out? Please include in your response the number of people killed since these crippling sanctions were put in place. 

I’d say it’s working better than if nothing had been done. Ask the Ukrainians or people in Poland if it were better if there was no response to Putin’s invasion. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

9 hours ago, Doc said:

What sanctions?  He's still considering doing something.

And Putin wouldn't have invaded with Trump in Office.  Because, as he said, he doesn't know what Trump would do.

Doc I have come to the conclusion that you are just really dense

We have had sanctions on Russia for sometime now additional sanctions, because of what happened with Naldi’s death would just be on top of that

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Disagree 1

So for those republicans who want to stop sending military aid to Ukraine, how much of Ukraine and Europe are they willing to cede to Putin? The Ukrainians are fully willing and able to defend itself against Russian invaders. After Ukraine, Putin wants Poland and other nations in Europe. Is that all fine too? 

9 hours ago, US Egg said:

Nancy before the interview:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bxspdsti43w465nz61

She really shouldn’t drink before going on air.

2016 called...

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Doc I have come to the conclusion that you are just really dense

We have had sanctions on Russia for sometime now additional sanctions, because of what happened with Naldi’s death would just be on top of that

They've had sanction on Russia since Barry and "Putin's puppet" Trump imposed more.  I'm asking what they're doing about Navalny's death?  Again so far they're talking about more sanctions.  When the previous sanctions weren't doing a whole lot.

1 minute ago, Andy1 said:

So for those republicans who want to stop sending military aid to Ukraine, how much of Ukraine and Europe are they willing to cede to Putin? The Ukrainians are fully willing and able to defend itself against Russian invaders. After Ukraine, Putin wants Poland and other nations in Europe. Is that all fine too? 

LOL!

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

2016 called...

They've had sanction on Russia since Barry and "Putin's puppet" Trump imposed more.  I'm asking what they're doing about Navalny's death?  Again so far they're talking about more sanctions.  When the previous sanctions weren't doing a whole lot.

LOL!

Ukrainians are fully willing

able? Well, I would have to question that if we were not shipping a to them, I don’t think they would be faring too well

18 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I’d say it’s working better than if nothing had been done. Ask the Ukrainians or people in Poland if it were better if there was no response to Putin’s invasion. 

Your case is predicting the future?

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Smirnoff a Russian agent 

MAGA is a Russian movement 

Pure scum 

What is maga? Am I maga?

If Trump were a Russian agent, his actions would be exactly as he behaves. Trying to undermine the belief of Americans in democracy, the intelligence agencies and the justice system is exactly what Putin wants. Just sayin.