Anti-Woke Pa Guy Beheads Father, Goes on Anti-Biden Rant on Youtube.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden will do that to people. Very sad that this happened on his watch. Prayers up for all those that have lost their heads over politics these last 7+ years. You may even know such a person. 

• Haha (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Biden will do that to people. Very sad that this happened on his watch. Prayers up for all those that have lost their heads over politics these last 7+ years. You may even know such a person. 

MAGA politicians pumping up the crazies, that's what this is 

The Cult being the cult 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Something off about this story and the reporting on it.

@Tiberius  you guys' target kids and pander to people with Schizophrenia.  

Similar stuff:

On 5/1/2023 at 9:16 AM, LeviF said:

Don't bother man.

"Mass shootings" include black-initiated gang shootings when they want to pump the numbers up.

"Mass shootings" are curtailed and curated to only include white MKULTRA participants who shoot up schools and synagogues when they want to demonize whites.

You'll never have an honest conversation with them on the topic.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Depends on whose head 

I actually believe this about you. You are so caught up in the cult of progressives that I actually think you'd be for cutting off the head of someone who disagrees with your politics. I'm being dead serious. This is the next step in the biden administration to turn this country into a third world country. Then you have idiots like roundhead making vieled threats. 

When people tell you who they are, believe them!

13 minutes ago, US Egg said:

…..and this will be ignored. it’s just cops.

So much for the "we are only letting families in the country! All 5 arrested were single aged men under the age of 24! 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Where's @Irv

Just sayin

You really are a piece of crap! 

19 minutes ago, Westside said:

I actually believe this about you. You are so caught up in the cult of progressives that I actually think you'd be for cutting off the head of someone who disagrees with your politics. I'm being dead serious. This is the next step in the biden administration to turn this country into a third world country. Then you have idiots like roundhead making vieled threats. 

When people tell you who they are, believe them!

So much for the "we are only letting families in the country! All 5 arrested were single aged men under the age of 24! 

You really are a piece of crap! 

I was thinking about fellows like Adolf Hitler 

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Something off about this story and the reporting on it.

@Tiberius  you guys' target kids and pander to people with Schizophrenia.  

I just wonder how many hours the 2 biggest haters here spend cruising the internet for any little piece of a story that they can put their own personal "Unbiased" twist on so it looks as if the orange man was the influence for what ever BS they post .

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think you're mixing up two things.

"Neurodivergent" is used for people on the autism spectrum. Not for the mentally ill/schizophrenic.

Actually schizophrenia and gender diaspora are almost the same classification. 

• Thank you (+1) 1