The Iron Law Of Dem/Woke/Commie Projection: Accuse Your Opponent Of What You Are Doing

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh, this Bich is MAD - lmao

image.thumb.png.5125b172e1b7e11ca33822780e5f8136.png

He’s deeply unwell and apparently doesn’t have anyone close to him to help. Best to just ignore. 

Feel bad for the guy. 

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's almost funny how they avoid Sowell. Must cause severe cognitive dissidence.  

Ibram Henry Rogers is like Deangelo and entirely speaks from others or made-up opinions. No actual life experience for what they spew.  

• Like (+1) 2

• BillsFanNC changed the title to The Iron Law Of Dem/Woke/Commie Projection: Accuse Your Opponent Of What You Are Doing
2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

And around and around we go without getting anywhere. I'm getting dizzy

The final step is the realization that you will never, ever get anywhere with commies/useful idiots.

Once you come to that realization then you can cease engaging with them and focus on defeating them.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's almost funny how they avoid Sowell. Must cause severe cognitive dissidence.  

Ibram Henry Rogers is like Deangelo and entirely speaks from others or made-up opinions. No actual life experience for what they spew.  

If they live in mom's basement, they  have no life experiences.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The 2024 Champion has been crowned. 

I agree with the stance on Hillary.

But what's funny is YOU as a person do this EXACT SAME thing, and there are receipts on this forum to prove it. You literally admitted to me that the same thing you call out the media and politicians for doing, is the same thing you defended Tucker Carlson for doing with Trump with the propaganda-cupcake interviews with him. The same thing you accuse others of doing is exactly what you do. You're fine with it because he's on your side and you feel that Trump has been unfairly railroaded. 

You're creating a narrative in which it's OK for you to be a fraud because you feel that's what others on the other side are doing. This is so you can justify your own personal actions and why you kneel down and lick for Tucker when he does the same exact thing that you complain about others doing. 

This makes you absolutely, 100% no different than the people you complain about. There is not one person on the planet that I would sell out on my beliefs for. Anyone here that I've ever referenced, if someone truthfully calls out them out on their bull####, I'm on board. I'm not going to say it's OK for them but not for the people or side I don't like. 

What you do is just straight up partisan hackery, which is what so much of this actually boils down to. You bow down to Conservatism, moreso Online Conservatism because I don't think you really know or understand what the real thing is. And there's a lot of that here on both sides. But you seem to more than most put yourself on a high horse when you as a person are much, much more of the problem with our country than what's good. 

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I agree with the stance on Hillary.

But what's funny is YOU as a person do this EXACT SAME thing, and there are receipts on this forum to prove it. You literally admitted to me that the same thing you call out the media and politicians for doing, is the same thing you defended Tucker Carlson for doing with Trump with the propaganda-cupcake interviews with him. The same thing you accuse others of doing is exactly what you do. You're fine with it because he's on your side and you feel that Trump has been unfairly railroaded. 

So because I admitted that Tucker does the exact same thing as other news opinion hosts do on BOTH sides means that I only accuse the other side of doing what "my" side does?

Great analysis!

Beto might want to check the decades old rape allegations against Biden. Also all the unverified criminals pouring across the border.

Kamala might want to check the weaponization of the DOJ going after the leading GOP candidate.

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Who is "burning books" ?