3 US Troops Killed, 25 injured in Jordan

48 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

You describe psychosis to a tee! PS I’m a psych nurse now. This guy is out of his mind. Zero reasoning and reality whatsoever smh 🤦‍♂️

Now do redhawk/joefergusonforever. I’m begging you!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

The more you post, the more goofy you get.

Bizarre judgement. Idiotic accusations. Refusal to acknowledge reality. Refusal to back up wacky claims. Ignorant lack of understanding of the US military or the Administration's options regarding that.

It goes on and on.

You are not even making sense anymore 

How can an isolationist congress be strong in foreign affairs? That's stupid 

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

https://www.trumanlibrary.gov/education/trivia/buck-stops-here-sign

Truman was a douche. He should have just blamed whatever came along on congress. Go Brando Go!

away

Truman got the congress behind him. Marshall Plan got through congress, so did aide to Greece and Turkey when threatened with Russian aggression. 

You support an isolationist. That's the definition of foreign policy weekness

Prove otherwise, or shut your obvious ignorant mouth 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Truman got the congress behind him. Marshall Plan got through congress, so did aide to Greece and Turkey when threatened with Russian aggression. 

IMG_2144.jpeg.4ed538110a9ed58547702f4c4cafb316.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

An isolationist chooses not to get involved in other groups or countries internal affairs. I’m not sure that meets the criteria of foreign policy weakness. For instance; perhaps the US decided to up oil production for domestic use, not rely on OPEC (specifically N. Africa and the Middle East) and get our troops home then we would be in a stronger position. Personally, I am ok without having to worrying about protecting and expending resources in the Persian Gulf/Red Sea to protect black gold.

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We can agree that isolationism is weakness, correct? 

I’m just agreeing with you that Biden is impotent and incapable of leading. Isn’t that the case you are making? 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How can an isolationist congress be strong in foreign affairs?

Not making sense to you is an accolade.

Congress is not isolationist, and even if they were, it would have no restraint on the President's ability to respond to Iran.

What Congress is doing; what has been done for years, makes perfect sense.

The Administration wants to support Ukraine.

Congress does as well.

They also want to support Israel.

But....Pay attention to this, because you seem to be completely ignorant of how the sausage is made, Congress wants a firm stand against the border invasion, and is linking aid to that issue.

Perfect sense. Perfect logic and in our best interests, and has nothing to do with a response to Iran.

Nothing.

What you post about me doesn't concern me.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You support an isolationist. That's the definition of foreign policy weakness

The reactions on the right are... confusing.  

If Biden retaliates, then he's just an arm of the military-industrial complex.  If Biden doesn't retaliate strongly enough, then he makes us look weak and shows the need for a "strongman" in the White House.  If Biden uses it as support for a broader plan to curtail US interventionism, then he's a foreign policy nightmare destabilizing the world order.  

Like... what's the baby-bear Goldilocks response that's "just right"?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Capco said:

The reactions on the right are... confusing.  

If Biden retaliates, then he's just an arm of the military-industrial complex.  If Biden doesn't retaliate strongly enough, then he makes us look weak and shows the need for a "strongman" in the White House.  If Biden uses it as support for a broader plan to curtail US interventionism, then he's a foreign policy nightmare destabilizing the world order.  

Like... what's the baby-bear Goldilocks response that's "just right"?

No one is saying not to retaliate. 

On 1/28/2024 at 12:08 PM, billsfan_34 said:

21 year retired Marine here. It is time to bring our men and women home. Let the indigenous folks duke it out. The military industrial complex and our foreign policy on both sides of the aisle sucks. 

It was in the very first reply, @Doc.

• Like (+1) 1

By the way, and from a tactical viewpoint--not that anyone here cares about this stuff....

The excuse for the penetration and fatal attack was that the US had it's air defenses standing down as it was expecting to recover a friendly drone.

Transponders are built for this very purpose.

In strike planning, we always built an evacuation route, complete with transponder codes that identified us a friendly.

We build multi million dollar drones and don't give them a box that ID's them as friendly to protect their egress.

I'm not familiar with what is being done here, but it seems like an obvious oversight.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Biden isn't fighting against a solution in congress, Trump is 

Biden reduced rules that existed when he took office and he isn't enforcing existing laws to protect the border and Texas, leaving Texas vulnerable. Biden has caused the problems that are causing the least secure border in our history. Biden is the problem.

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

An isolationist chooses not to get involved in other groups or countries internal affairs. I’m not sure that meets the criteria of foreign policy weakness. For instance; perhaps the US decided to up oil production for domestic use, not rely on OPEC (specifically N. Africa and the Middle East) and get our troops home then we would be in a stronger position. Personally, I am ok without having to worrying about protecting and expending resources in the Persian Gulf/Red Sea to protect black gold.

Not doing anything is weakness, yes. 

55 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Not making sense to you is an accolade.

Congress is not isolationist, and even if they were, it would have no restraint on the President's ability to respond to Iran.

What Congress is doing; what has been done for years, makes perfect sense.

The Administration wants to support Ukraine.

Congress does as well.

They also want to support Israel.

But....Pay attention to this, because you seem to be completely ignorant of how the sausage is made, Congress wants a firm stand against the border invasion, and is linking aid to that issue.

Perfect sense. Perfect logic and in our best interests, and has nothing to do with a response to Iran.

Nothing.

What you post about me doesn't concern me.

MAGA is isolationist, stop being stupid 

They have refused to aid Ukraine and Israel, that's because of Trump 

That's weak 

• Haha (+1) 1