Our Curse of the Bambino

Bills!Win!

1 minute ago, Bills!Win! said:

The Sheldon Family Cemetary is our curse. We won’t win the Super Bowl until our new stadium is built in 2026 and Rich Stadium is demolished. 

When Rich is demolished, will there then be a new pit folks can jump into on their way to the new stadium? (or on their way out?)

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

How did the curse of the Bambino get overcome ? 

Here's the best explanation I could find.

Some declared the curse broken during a game on August 31, 2004, when a foul ball hit by Manny Ramírez flew into Section 9, Box 95, Row AA and struck a boy's face, knocking two of his teeth out.[39] 16-year-old Lee Gavin, a Boston fan whose favorite player was Ramirez, lived on the Sudbury farm owned by Ruth. That same day, the Yankees suffered their worst loss in team history, a 22–0 clobbering at home against the Cleveland Indians

Any volunteers to get two teeth knocked out? I mean, an ordinary tailgate Sunday results in worse injuries than that ...

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here's the best explanation I could find.

Some declared the curse broken during a game on August 31, 2004, when a foul ball hit by Manny Ramírez flew into Section 9, Box 95, Row AA and struck a boy's face, knocking two of his teeth out.[39] 16-year-old Lee Gavin, a Boston fan whose favorite player was Ramirez, lived on the Sudbury farm owned by Ruth. That same day, the Yankees suffered their worst loss in team history, a 22–0 clobbering at home against the Cleveland Indians

Any volunteers to get two teeth knocked out? I mean, an ordinary tailgate Sunday results in worse injuries than that ...

Get Manny up to Orchard Park quick smart 

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

The Sheldon Family Cemetary is our curse. We won’t win the Super Bowl until our new stadium is built in 2026 and Rich Stadium is demolished. 

i was going to disagree with you but the Easter Bunny texted me and said the same thing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.