Game Thread: Green Bay at Dallas 4:30 PM ET on FOX

chongli

9 hours ago, stevestojan said:

I honestly don’t know why I hate the cowboys so much. It’s not the super bowls. They beat us fair and square. I don’t particularly hate the giants or commanders. The attitudes of the SB teams’ players was large, but so were our players’. Much of it is Jerry. But I still can’t explain why I loathe them. They are the team equivalent of a punchable face. 

Jimmy Johnson's face, yeah.... 

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Jordan Love was spectacular. Looks like the real deal. I can hardly wait to see the trade package the Jets send Green Bay in 2035 for him. 

There’s not a fanbase more spoiled than the Packers. To go from Brett Favre, to Aaron Rodgers, to Jordan Love…

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brand J said:

There’s not a fanbase more spoiled than the Packers. To go from Brett Favre, to Aaron Rodgers, to Jordan Love…

Gotta hand it to them. They knew when it was time to start planning to move on from Favre by drafting Rodgers. And they knew when it was time to hand the job to Rodgers too.

And then they did it all over again with Love.

1 minute ago, Brand J said:

It's how I feel with a section of Steeler fans when it comes to head coaches. To go From Noll to Cowher to Tomlin, they really have no idea how difficult finding a HC can be. Generations of Steeler fans have not had to suffer through even 1 Marrone, Stevenson or Bullough.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Gotta hand it to them. They knew when it was time to start planning to move on from Favre by drafting Rodgers. And they knew when it was time to hand the job to Rodgers too.

And then they did it all over again with Love.

Kudos to them for drafting first round replacements in every case, but they’ve beaten the odds twice in terms of hitting on a franchise QB. Those guys are rare, there are way more busts and duds than superstars at that position, but don’t tell that to the Packers. They’re due a drought.

16 hours ago, Low Positive said:

I changed my name after the Broncos loss and am waiting the 180 days to change it back to FrenchConnection. I am one of the most positive posters here, but none of these teams that Inhave seen are beating the 49ers or Ravens. I haven’t seen the playoff Bills yet.

Fair enough, I was just messing with you anyway bro.  Let’s go Bills!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.