Jim Kubiak Analysis in BN

Casey D

Jim Kubiak: Bills QB Josh Allen continuously pours himself into 'middle of the violence' (buffalonews.com)

Great analysis here.  Goes into detail of the whole Allen experience in the Miami game.  Bottom line is the amazing physical talent Allen possesses, but also his toughness and will to win.  Also he has such faith in his own abilities, he makes stupid decisions sometimes.  Really enjoy how Kubiak breaks down the game, because as a fan I cannot fully grasp the design of plays and how they were executed-- or not executed.

Josh is the teams biggest asset for very obvious reasons, and because of this he is at times the teams biggest problem, irony aye…, 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

FindItYourself.com

Thats a great way to maximize engagement in a thread.  

OP: I just read a great article!

Everyone Else: Nice, can you provide a link?

WotADbag: Go find it yourself!

• Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

The guy who is always cracking wise does not have much of a sense of humor or feel for sarcasm. 

4 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Josh is the teams biggest asset for very obvious reasons, and because of this he is at times the teams biggest problem, irony aye…, 

GO BILLS!!!

So true...the full Josh Allen experience includes legendary plays and many bone head decisions.  He's a cross between Brett Favre and John Elway. And as we've heard 1000x, the ONLY team that can beat Buffalo IS Buffalo.  Josh and the turnovers is a huge part of this narrative with some coaching mistakes sprinkled in.  It's a catch 22.  If we ask him to tone down the reckless abandon,  we lose the playmaking element.  If we don't expect him to ever tone it down,  we suffer through 1 score games with multiple turnovers. 

19 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

So true...the full Josh Allen experience includes legendary plays and many bone head decisions.  He's a cross between Brett Favre and John Elway. And as we've heard 1000x, the ONLY team that can beat Buffalo IS Buffalo.  Josh and the turnovers is a huge part of this narrative with some coaching mistakes sprinkled in.  It's a catch 22.  If we ask him to tone down the reckless abandon,  we lose the playmaking element.  If we don't expect him to ever tone it down,  we suffer through 1 score games with multiple turnovers. 

I would as well throw in several exquisitely played games won because of who he is as well, it is certainly a conundrum for us fan boys and girls, the Josh Allen experience is not for the weak of personality or of heart, I hear the famous words every Sunday;  “Where would you rather be than right here right now” !!!

GO BILLS!!!

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I just read a great reply to this. It was beneath this reply!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.