Swatting. How many leftists support this tactic? Turns out, quite a few. Where's the FBI?

BillsFanNC

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i promise.  i won't be sad.  the kitty will never get a better offer.  dry p09876 sucks.

Buddy, I took my toddlers on a four year ride through this country in the Rv. When I’m 65 in 25 years I hope to be traveling again with them when they’re adults not chasing random ass. Grow up

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm 65.  told him i was a doc and knew the parts.  said they go for experience .

I'm 63,  saw games in the rock pile.  F off u hoser.

Edited October 23 by Joe Ferguson forever

⬆️

You’ve aged quickly. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

me too, and?

That was you talking. Oct 23.

Why someone lies about something so picayune is a mystery. I imagine that sort of person cheats at golf too. 

Edited by JDHillFan
23 not 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

ill lick her puss5 in public to show she belongs to me...

Just grab her by it. With your lying and babbling tonight it’s clear you have more in common with a certain ex-president than you want to admit. Two losers, that’s for sure. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Just grab her by it. With your lying and babbling tonight it’s clear you have more in common with a certain ex-president than you want to admit. Two losers, that’s for sure. 

difference is she'd be willing.  oh, and that she'd enjoy it.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

In other words you pay for sex…….

everyone pays for sex.  being artificially nice is a cost.   have my eye on a 5 that works the check in.  she'd be great.  already flirted with her.  she liked it.  makes 200 euro per month.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

In other words you pay for sex…….

Oh my God, he just liked that comment LOL

everyone pays for sex.  being artificially nice is a cost.

See you are the creepy old drunk that in disguise rationalizes that everyone pays for sex, and uses every dime but you know the back of your head the type of girl that would take your money and the drinks you buy will at a drop of hat go home to some guy and laugh about you.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I wonder which of the board’s left-leaning members, so horrified by the repellent words of the Orange Nightmare, will be the first to speak out against Redhawk’s behavior here. Surely one of them has enough integrity to do so. 🙄

12 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

See you are the creepy old drunk 

This was really all that needed to be said. Embarrassing. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

I wonder which of the board’s left-leaning members, so horrified by the repellent words of the Orange Nightmare, will be the first to speak out against Redhawk’s behavior here. Surely one of them has enough integrity to do so. 🙄

ere not talking stormy daniels asshat.  average girl next door.  family must want my kids

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m going to guess and say just a couple.

Look at it this way if we all were in a public place like a bar or something and what’s said in this board was said out loud there would be some looks.

1.) Everyone pays for sex one way or another

2.) Drag queens reading to children is harmless 

3.) If the subject of abortion came up and one particular person got angry because “ten year olds can’t get abortions!”

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

ere not talking stormy daniels asshat.  average girl next door.  family must want my kids

Don’t think many fathers want some sixty some year old going after their child bearing daughters.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

This was really all that needed to be said. Embarrassing. 

Isn’t it locker-room talk?

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

I’m going to guess and say just a couple.

Look at it this way if we all were in a public place like a bar or something and what’s said in this board was said out loud there would be some looks.

1.) Everyone pays for sex one way or another

2.) Drag queens reading to children is harmless 

3.) If the subject of abortion came up and one particular person got angry because “ten year olds can’t get abortions!”

Don’t think many fathers want some sixty some year old going after their child bearing daughters.

You’d b surprised what good buzzwords of genes and a fat wallet will buy. Btw I’m a 6-8 based on previous comments 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You’d b surprised what good buzzwords of genes and a fat wallet will buy. Btw I’m a 6-8 based on previous comments 

I wouldn’t know, never needed a fat wallet for sex and never needed to brag about having an average man’s  dick size but now I’m starting to see why you need to pay off women or maybe men for sex 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Yep, still wrong. If it actually happened. Even though she's a despicable commie.

What say you Quack? Acceptable part of the Civil War if the Maine SoS and/or family get hurt or killed in a swatting?

On second thought nevermind. Don't care. Focus on licking some strange Portuguese puss. 

16 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm 65.  told him i was a doc and knew the parts.  said they go for experience .

15 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I'm 63,  saw games in the rock pile.  F off u hoser.

Edited October 23 by Joe Ferguson forever

⬆️

You’ve aged quickly. 

Now we know who the real liar is.  He previously claimed he was 59.  Shocker!