Bills @ Chargers Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

54 minutes ago, Rew said:

Have you watched the game?   1 drive held to field goal.  Another drive 3 and out.  Another drive turnover basically in the Red zone.  Defense has been fine.  Nit awesome, not terrible, just fine.

How frustrated are you going to be when the Bills blow them out this game?

Waiting on this answer. Remind me at the end.  I'm waiting for the blow out. Because if we win by 14 I still won't be impressed unless we somehow find a Mario brothers magic star and the music comes on with his throwing turtle shells as tatonka Mario Allen goes hyper speed. 

I think overall our team matches up to beat NFC teams better than many AFC teams. The AFC has much better teams top to bottom to begin with but the chargers, broncos chiefs match up well tonys because we are designed to be a top team. These teams play each other.

Boom Davis. Momma dais happy

1 hour ago, Rew said:

Have you watched the game?   1 drive held to field goal.  Another drive 3 and out.  Another drive turnover basically in the Red zone.  Defense has been fine.  Nit awesome, not terrible, just fine.

So frustrated... Can't believe the bills are blowing out this inferior team so easily.

1 hour ago, Rew said:

Holy *****. Can you believe this blowout?  Wow. We look so prepared! This is totally complementary football. I can't believe how well we are balancing, running the ball, passing. The defense has been holding, even as the offense has been doing so well to carry the clock. Penalties are down. McDermott has this team so perfect and dialed in for the playoffs in sight. 

Did I see a push in the back on the rams?

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

So frustrated... Can't believe the bills are blowing out this inferior team so easily.

Still feel good about the double digit win.  Chargers came to play.  It's a good game and bills are fighting hard.

I'd love a game like the Dallas game, but  it every game is like that

Just now, Rew said:

Still feel good about the double digit win.  Chargers came to play.  It's a good game and bills are fighting hard.

I'd love a game like the Dallas game, but  it every game is like that

Sure but can you not see how poorly we are prepared? How the ability of the special teams to be a competent NFL unit is struggling? How our defense is completely being picked apart by a taxi squad kid we will not see after this year?

McChump is terrible. 

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

No pressure on wrs for first 5 yards? 

No, duh. We are playing read defense against a nervous QB who's a backup that we can spy. If we simply lay off pressure he will make a mistake....

#sarcssm. This defensive playcalling is terrible 

Just now, Beast said:

Bills Have played well when they are aggresive and blitz. Last two weeks.

So…let’s sit back and get eaten up in the 4th wuarter.

Stop the conservative crap, Sean. Get after the QB!

Not even that, they're playing off on a QB who has been picking a part out DB's 

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

Sure but can you not see how poorly we are prepared? How the ability of the special teams to be a competent NFL unit is struggling? How our defense is completely being picked apart by a taxi squad kid we will not see after this year?

McChump is terrible. 

Your crusade is all off.  You start spouting unprepared 20 seconds into the game. The team looks prepared.  Chargers are playing with a bunch on of emotion.  If you want to talk about special team execution sucking, then talk about it.  Over dramatizing your observations into disconnected statements reduces the impact of what you state.  Special teams has been below par all year in one way or another.  If that's what you mean, say it.  Claiming McDummy this, McDummy that is a totally different point.  The defense that you started harping on has looked ok.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Rew said:

Your crusade is all off.  You start spouting unprepared 20 seconds into the game. The team looks prepared.  Chargers are playing with a bunch on of emotion.  If you want to talk about special team execution sucking, then talk about it.  Over dramatizing your observations into disconnected statements reduces the impact of what you state.  Special teams has been below par all year in one way or another.  If that's what you mean, say it.  Claiming McDummy this, McDummy that is a totally different point.  The defense that you started harping on has looked ok.

It's all focused on a HC who must, absolutely must be accountable for all things on the team

Josh is a winner. Let him run. Get creative now Brady. something neat. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.