Free to good home

BuffaloBud

when I saw the thread title I was praying it wasn't going to open it and see a pic of a dog LOL

This is a beautiful vintage piece of art. Whom ever receives it should be very grateful. 

Very nice gesture 🙂

I wish I had a Bills cave. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

I have the perfect frame for that! That is a nice piece of memorabilia

3 hours ago, BuffaloBud said:

Cleaning out a closet and came across this banner showing the various Bills helmet designs.  Free to good home for some young fan.

But you're not young @Guffalo

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/7/2023 at 10:22 PM, muppy said:

when I saw the thread title I was praying it wasn't going to open it and see a pic of a dog LOL

This is a beautiful vintage piece of art. Whom ever receives it should be very grateful. 

Very nice gesture 🙂

I wish I had a Bills cave. 

I thought maybe he was going to try to get rid of his wife and kids…..

• Haha (+1) 2

On 12/7/2023 at 8:39 PM, section122 said:

Would look pretty good in my man cave.... lol

Yep, it does look good in my man cave. People don’t know what to give me, so I get a lot of Bills stuff. That was a few birthdays ago from an old friend, along with a case of wine. 

I still have my Bills stuff.  😋

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yep, it does look good in my man cave. People don’t know what to give me, so I get a lot of Bills stuff. That was a few birthdays ago from an old friend, along with a case of wine. 

Yeah I usually get a lot of bills memorabilia as I am notoriously difficult to ship for.  I have something very similar but its a framed picture hanging in my office.  

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

About 90% of my Bills stuff was given to me.  Very little did I have to pay for. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.