Conservative Republican Liz Cheney’s Warning to America

Tiberius

image.png.fce1b10aea51da38b4e9ad84abefeca3.png 

https://www.showbiz411.com/2023/12/05/rachel-maddow-interview-with-liz-cheney-scores-over-3-mil-viewers-wallops-sean-hannity#google_vignette

Rachel Maddow is always gold for MSNBC on Monday nights.

But this past Monday, Maddow hit the motherlode in ratings when she interviewed Liz Cheney. Maddow walloped rival Sean Hannity with 3.15 million viewers vs.1.9 for the Fox News personality.

Cheney was promoting her new book, “Oath and Honor: A Memoir and a Warning,” and talking about the possibility of running for president as a third party candidate now that she’s out of the House. The book is number 1 in Amazon and totally sold out.

The Maddow madness led to the next hour when MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell handily beat Greg Gutfeld, 2 million to 1.68 million. The result was Hannity finishing 4th in the Fox lineup on Monday night.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And here come the MAGA lies, just like the Nazis 

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

And this is every time the Left has "political discourse." What's your point? I don't agree with either. Keep that same energy for both sides.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Trump tried violently overturning an election, that is the worst 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump tried violently overturning an election, that is the worst 

If you really think that's true then he clearly didn't do a very good job. I have family in the military and probably 90% of the armed forces love Trump. If he really wanted to violently overthrow the government I think he could have. What happened was a fringe movement of extremists and not at all what you are suggesting. You really think 1,000 retirees and Qanon nerds are going to overthrow the government of the United States? Are they going to poop on people's desks until they change the election results? Please stop watching CNN, it's rotting your brain.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

If you really think that's true then he clearly didn't do a very good job. I have family in the military and probably 90% of the armed forces love Trump. If he really wanted to violently overthrow the government I think he could have. What happened was a fringe movement of extremists and not at all what you are suggesting. You really think 1,000 retirees and Qanon nerds are going to overthrow the government of the United States? Are they going to poop on people's desks until they change the election results? Please stop watching CNN, it's rotting your brain.

He incited a riot. That’s illegal. And no 90% of military is not with him. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

He incited a riot. That’s illegal. And no 90% of military is not with him. 

You must be joking. Who do you think is in the military? Alpha males from the country or soy boy hippies from the city?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

We should be thankful to Liz. I didn't think anybody would be able to utterly destroy the Cheney political dynasty. But she did it. All by herself. Inside of two years. Really incredible stuff. 

Join me in saying, "thank you, Liz!" 

Now if only her dad could swing at Gitmo...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

You must be joking. Who do you think is in the military? Alpha males from the country or soy boy hippies from the city?

Not suckers and losers, like Trump thinks 

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Now if only her dad could swing at Gitmo...

Oh, did he incite a riot, too?