The Fall of Minneapolis.

BillsFanNC

I highly encourage everyone who isn't a useful idiot to watch the full documentary. 

If not that, then at least the first 20 minutes that shows 90% of police bodycam footage that you or the jurors in the case have never seen of the George Floyd arrest.

Did you know that the arresting officer in the George Floyd case is black? 

Of course not. 

Did you know that EMS was called 36 seconds after George Floyd was on the ground?

Of course not.

Did you know that the MRT (maximal restraint technique) employed by Derek Chauvin is indeed in the MPD training manual?

Of course not.

The lies, deceit and corruption only snowball from there.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The dude was committing a crime, he was high as a kite, had a rap sheet a mile long,

including a home invasion sticking a gun in a pregnant woman's face.

Should he have died? Nah. However, he wouldn't be dead if he wasn't doing all the above,

which makes him just as responsible.

But, in the new Merica, where crime is king, he's a martyr, a Jesus like figure.

That's embarrassing.

• Agree 2

Did you know that George Floyd was arrested by MPD in 2019 and that the police bodycam footage of the initial interaction is eerily similar to his 2020 arrest?

Of course not.

Did you know that the FBI became involved in this local incident within 24 hours? 

Of course not.

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Again, no useful idiots Billsfuk.c

Everyone already knows you've willfully swallowed the full lying loads of your masters.

Always full of schitt

On 11/9/2023 at 9:21 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Speak up fuk.c stain....

I can't hear you...

:lol:

My brother in law is a partner in a Minneapolis wealth management firm.

They handle a lot of Twins and Vikings players.

They were sought after to handle the Prince estate, but declined because it was so screwed up.

Anyway, he has pointed out to me how much this George Floyd thing has negatively impacted that area, and not because of the police response.

There's a documentary waiting to be published about this, but it won't be what the media wants. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

My brother in law is a partner in a Minneapolis wealth management firm.

They handle a lot of Twins and Vikings players.

They were sought after to handle the Prince estate, but declined because it was so screwed up.

Anyway, he has pointed out to me how much this George Floyd thing has negatively impacted that area, and not because of the police response.

There's a documentary waiting to be published about this, but it won't be what the media wants. 

This documentary?

The full length 1.5 hour documentary is available at the X link below. 

It's disgusting what is revealed. 

Beyond George Floyd, Minneapolis leadership left their officers to fend for themselves as the 3rd precinct fell to "peaceful protesters"

Edited by BillsFanNC

It was a sham from beginning to end.

George Floyd was a career criminal who OD'd on fentanyl.

Did you know that George Floyd yelled "I can't breathe" while resisting arrest and long before he was subjected to Chauvins MPD training approved MRT?

Of course you didnt.

Edited by BillsFanNC

Everyone who is in any way objective can easily say the trial was nothing more then a formality.

The city paid out before the trial started..openly seeding the outcome of wrong doing/ guilty verdict before it even began. 

Who in the world thought a fair trial was ever going to be determined in Minneapolis? Every day jurors were reminded what their house would look like if they did anything other then give the mob their flesh.

Why was extremly critical info withheld from court even though it was obviously relevent. EG was the tactic used standard issue and taught to all recruits? If so how is one responsible for doing what was trained following protocal. Floyds drug history when the defense main claim was saying it was a OD!?

You can attempt manslaughter charges on chauvin but to charge and convict every officer that was at the call was really removing the mask that this was about justice and not a public execution.

Chauvin was just stabbed in jail. Interesting timing. Im guessing he wont make it to see a appeals court to look into any of the legitimate above questions. He gets out then cities burn again. Cameras stop working and ingrained narratives stay intact as is. Just a racist cop who got what he deserves.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

I don’t have to - I wasn’t on the jury - and that’s all that matters.

I must admit.. I do enjoy this recent flip where libs are pro-war & pro-criminal justice … the ultimate defenders of forever wars and an incorruptible American legal system.  

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I must admit.. I do enjoy this recent flip where libs are pro-war & pro-criminal justice … the ultimate defenders of forever wars and an incorruptible American legal system.  

I must admit.. I do enjoy this recent flip when republicans were pro American.

image.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpeg

You mean they tried canceling a long time Minneapolis local anchor when she started doing journalism and asking questions?

Canceling complete with death threats and vandalism to her home?

Shocker!

Billsfuk.c with another own goal.

:lol:

And when you leave a job of your own accord, sane people don't call it "losing your job" they call it quitting. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I don’t have to - I wasn’t on the jury - and that’s all that matters.

Meanwhile:

The segment of iphone footage is "much more revealing"  then the entire incident of several body cameras from beginning to end on the officers at the scene. LOOK AWAY!!

Keep following evan for more cult instructions. 

So your saying the boogaloo boys can ALSO use you fools as cover the same way you were used for violence and looting for months. You idiots get passed around  pretty easily. 🤫