Michigan vs Ohio St. 2023

TAinLack.

2 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Buckeyes 30, Some Team in Yellow and Blue 13.

The Buckeyes defense is insane this year and that yellow and blue team hasn't played anybody other than PSU.

Ever wonder why Tom Brady isn't there at the game? It's bizarre

OSU played basically the same schedule,  plus ND. ND is better than the rest of Michigan's schedule for sure,  but they're not a top tier team either.  

It should be a close game, especially as Michigan's offense hasn't looked great the past few weeks, and like usual,  this game is a toss up. 

24-20 UM.

Edited by cle23
  • Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, cle23 said:

OSU played basically the same schedule,  plus ND. ND is better than the rest of Michigan's schedule for sure,  but they're not a top tier team either.  

It should be a close game, especially as Michigan's offense hasn't looked great the past few weeks, and like usual,  this game is a toss up. 

24-20 UM.

Still, why doesn't Brady attend the game? Trying to get an answer to that one...

The northern team has a right to play these games but they will likely be forfeited. And any bowl games, too. Just amazing how good they are, too

They've given Michigan two amazing spots to first down. The 4th down a few minutes ago and this. It better not be a first.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Still, why doesn't Brady attend the game? Trying to get an answer to that one...

What does that matter? I have no idea why.  He has been back several times since Harbaugh is been to speak to the team, so I don't think there is any animosity at this point.  

What are you trying to get at,  and what does Brady have to do with the game today? 

• Like (+1) 1

Win number 1001 for Michigan!

Hard fought game by both teams with very few penalties called.

Rivalry games are tough to predict. I actually thought this would be more low scoring than it turned out to be.

Sad to see Zac Zinter go off the field like that.

Thrilled for Sherrone Moore in leading the Wolverines to this win.

GO BLUE!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Win number 1001 for Michigan!

Hard fought game by both teams with very few penalties called.

Rivalry games are tough to predict. I actually thought this would be more low scoring than it turned out to be.

Sad to see Zac Zinter go off the field like that.

Thrilled for Sherrone Moore in leading the Wolverines to this win.

GO BLUE!!!!!

After the Zinter injury, Wolverines just got fired up.  Blake Corum scampers into the endzone on a mission.!!!

I just felt that a very good freshman QB in McCord would eventually make a mistake that would cost them the game JMTC.  In addition, Harrison should of been utilized more, he's a game changer.  On another note, I thought Urban Meyer was as neutral as possible and offered up great commentary in the pre and post-game analysis.

1 hour ago, TAinLack. said:

I just felt that a very good freshman QB in McCord would eventually make a mistake that would cost them the game JMTC.  In addition, Harrison should of been utilized more, he's a game changer.  On another note, I thought Urban Meyer was as neutral as possible and offered up great commentary in the pre and post-game analysis.

McCord is a junior. 1st year starter,  but he is the same recruiting class as McCarthy. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.