ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Coincidence ?

Nonsense,  It's Trump's fault.

I love it when it uses the "I don't take responsibility" Trump meme for Wuhan virus and asks the idiotic "who was President" when Wuhan virus invaded.  When Joke did a worse job with Wuhan virus.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

some of Democrats favorite allies...criminals.

See: their ultimate hero George Floyd.

Your comments about Floyd suggest you're the kind of guy to ask "well what was she wearing??" when you hear of a woman being raped. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I love it when it uses the "I don't take responsibility" Trump meme for Wuhan virus and asks the idiotic "who was President" when Wuhan virus invaded.  When Joke did a worse job with Wuhan virus.

How did Biden do a worse job when you had GOP leaders actively decrying the vaccine and any efforts to mitigate the virus?

Edited by Roundybout

37 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

How did Biden do a worse job when you had GOP leaders actively decrying the vaccine and any efforts to mitigate the virus?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/563771-guess-who-undermined-public-confidence-in-vaccines/

A couple of your like-minded board brethren like to throw around the phrase “every accusation is a confession”. I personally find it idiotic. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/563771-guess-who-undermined-public-confidence-in-vaccines/

A couple of your like-minded board brethren like to throw around the phrase “every accusation is a confession”. I personally find it idiotic. 

I agree that this was stupid of Harris to say. But she did come around and tout it and the boosters. Meanwhile, MTG and her kin to this day post about how the vaccine will kill you/turn you into a zombie/make you gay/etc

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/07/marjorie-taylor-greene-coronavirus-lies

Just now, Roundybout said:

I agree that this was stupid of Harris to say. But she did come around and tout it and the boosters. Meanwhile, MTG and her kin to this day post about how the vaccine will kill you/turn you into a zombie/make you gay/etc

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/07/marjorie-taylor-greene-coronavirus-lies

Your argument, unfortunately for you, is “it was wrong for the future president and vice president of the US to undermine the vaccine for political reasons but look at MTG and her sort.”

I think you should run with it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Your argument, unfortunately for you, is “it was wrong for the future president and vice president of the US to undermine the vaccine for political reasons but look at MTG and her sort.”

I think you should run with it. 

No, my argument is "she was stupid to say it but she did take it and successfully pushed the vaccine and the boosters which was good" while MTG continues to push conspiracy theories. 

Honestly, the funniest thing is Trump touting Operation Warp Speed (a good thing he did) and getting booed at his rallies because his fan base is full of knuckle-dragging idiots who think the Jews have space lasers. 

46 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

How many people were vaccinated under Trump?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

https://data.cdc.gov/d/unsk-b7fc/visualization

Looks like 50 million doses went out under Trump in December 2020. 

Doses peaked in May 2022 with 36 billion doses given out. 

50 million seems like a big number. Makes you wonder about the need for democrats to lie. Probably something they had to do because of MTG and her sort. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

50 million seems like a big number. Makes you wonder about the need for democrats to lie. Probably something they had to do because of MTG and her sort. 

If this is the case, why aren't Republicans running on the vaccine being their thing? Why are they so ashamed of it?

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Back to the immigration thread:

I can already see the ending of this movie before it even happens…🤔

Hospitable old couple welcomes four illegal migrants into their homes…

Migrants become entitled, and start taking advantage of the couple…

Old couple requests that the migrants leave, but the State says they now have the right to stay…

Old couple denounces their wokeness, and calls for an end to illegal immigration…

Moral of the story? Best way to “red pill” a Leftist is to subject them to the policies they support…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

https://data.cdc.gov/d/unsk-b7fc/visualization

Looks like 50 million doses went out under Trump in December 2020. 

Doses peaked in May 2022 with 36 billion doses given out. 

IOW...virtually no one was fully vaccinated under Trump considering you initially needed 2 shots spaced by at least 3-4 weeks.  And despite doing all the things Trump supposedly did wrong...we still had as many people die at the end of 2021 as did under Trump's last year in Office.

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I can already see the ending of this movie before it even happens…🤔

Hospitable old couple welcomes four illegal migrants into their homes…

Migrants become entitled, and start taking advantage of the couple…

Old couple requests that the migrants leave, but the State says they now have the right to stay…

Old couple denounces their wokeness, and calls for an end to illegal immigration…

Moral of the story? Best way to “red pill” a Leftist is to subject them to the policies they support…👍

"OK, we'll take an illegal alien."

"Here are 4 teenage males.  Good luck."

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

IOW...virtually no one was fully vaccinated under Trump considering you initially needed 2 shots spaced by at least 3-4 weeks.  And despite doing all the things Trump supposedly did wrong...we still had as many people die at the end of 2021 as did under Trump's last year in Office.

"OK, we'll take an illegal alien."

"Here are 4 teenage males.  Good luck."

Would you have preferred Biden kept in place all the lockdowns and business closures that Trump did in March 2020 to mitigate the spread and potentially save lives?

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Would you have preferred Biden kept in place all the lockdowns and business closures that Trump did in March 2020 to mitigate the spread and potentially save lives?

The lockdowns were unncessary according to the left.  All you needed was a mask and you were good.  And many people went remote anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

The lockdowns were unncessary according to the left.  All you needed was a mask and you were good.  And many people went remote anyway.

Are you kidding? A sizable chunk of the left wing still wants lockdowns right this very second 

In 2020 only racial justice protests were allowed.

Because those of us who "follow the science" know that only BLM protesters express ACE2 receptors on airway epithelial cells at low enough levels to not allow binding of covid spike protein and therefore no infection. 

MAGA? Super spreaders!

<_<

And then we woke up under a blue sky.....

***** off to you moronic science ignorant !@#$ stains.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

In 2020 only racial justice protests were allowed.

Because those of us who "follow the science" know that only BLM protesters express ACE2 receptors on airway epithelial cells at low enough levels to not allow binding of covid spike protein and therefore no infection. 

MAGA? Super spreaders!

<_<

And then we woke up under a blue sky.....

***** off to you moronic science ignorant !@#$ stains.

I remember that…

It was at that moment, everyone realized the lockdowns were political and complete BS…👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Are you kidding? A sizable chunk of the left wing still wants lockdowns right this very second 

True, of sorts.  It's more they don't want to have to leave their homes.

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Seems like a good idea.

And how do we have this gap with record federal receipts?

Do it.  Sink even further in the polls...

• Like (+1) 2

What do you do ???

Homeland Security: We Don't Track Illegal Immigrants

DAVID STROM 

3ec5177f-86fc-46d0-b198-43c5a002a92d-900

Am I surprised that the Department of Homeland Security doesn't track the illegal immigrants it lets into the country?

Of course not. The Biden Administration has made it clear that they want to flood the country and are happy they are moving around freely. In fact, they get free flights and bus trips, and their entry papers are as good as a passport, allowing them to go wherever they want no questions asked. 

So when a Washington Post reporter asked about where the illegal immigrants are going, the Department replied with what amounts to a shrug. 

Who knows?

Oh, and here is a list of states that will issue you a driver's license no questions asked...

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/02/15/homeland-security-we-dont-track-illegal-immigrants-n3783000

• Angry 1

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Current Dem ideology is anti all Americans. 

So Juarez should have been booted from the US a year ago...but his bail is set at $1?  Am I missing something here?

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Pokebball said:

law enforcement and babies

Stupid.  The right has always cared about law enforcement except arguably for one single afternoon which was shameful.  The left doesn't.  

"Waaaah, the Republicans didn't accept a (*****) border deal.  The 8M illegals that are killing even sanctuary cities and the increase in crime is all on the Republicans!" :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1