Meanwhile the Dolphins continue adding <edit> scrubs to their practice squad

Big Turk

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

The Dolphins receivers can run around the field at 500mph. It won't change the fact that they are pretenders who can't beat good teams.

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

I would love for the Bills to get Marvin Harrison Jr in this upcoming draft. But even if the Bills miss the playoffs they won't be drafting near the top of the draft. He is probably the first WR who will be selected.

Bills have beaten 1 contender.  Lost to 2 bums.

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

If you discount the ridiculous heat stroke game, the Bills have beaten the Dolphins 10 games in a row.

Pardon me if I'm not overeager to start modeling ourselves after our personal cell block bltches.

This, and Andy Isabela has had a better NFL career than this dude. The WR starved Browns cut him outright in August.

22 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

With Tre White, Milano and Jones ALL healthy. Tre was healthy for what 3/4ths the game or something?

Now in those 3 spots are Josh Norman, Dodson and Joseph. I reckon that's a downgrade good sir.

It is a downgrade. I still do not think that beating the Dolphins a second time is improbable.

• Simon changed the title to Meanwhile the Dolphins continue adding <edit> scrubs to their practice squad
3 hours ago, Process said:

Talk about a gigantic nothingburger. He has 14 catches in 3 years and will probably be out the league soon. 

Colts thought the same about Jerry Hughes. Did you really expect Schwartz to thrive with Baker?Sometimes a change of scenery is what some players need. They tried the Isabella experiment, why not Schwartz?

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Fins signed WR Anthony Schwartz to their PS, ran a 4.27 second 40 yard dash time and was the world record holder of the fastest 100 meter dash of any person under 18 years old.

Not saying the Bills need to build a track team but they need to start getting faster...seems every team is adding speed first and the Bills are still looking at other things with speed a distant requirement.

Speed without the ability to play football well doesn't help much, but more speed when you already have a ton of players who are super fast and can play football well really puts stress on a defense.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/dolphins-sign-wr-anthony-schwartz-144526230.html

'quise says hi.

2 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

Anybody here remember Renaldo Nehemiah? World record holder in the 110 hurdles (and the first to break 13 seconds).  Became a WR for the 49ers.  In 40 games he caught 43 balls and 4 touchdowns (one touchdown every ten games on average).  Started a total of 4 games. But boy was he fast! 

I mentioned him above.

His peak was when he was on the cover of SI after he signed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.