Ugliest batch of gear on sale

benderbender

9 hours ago, benderbender said:

I’m no fashionista but the latest crop of official NFL Bills gear is by far the worst I’ve seen in a while. Not just the ungodly hats with sectioned off NFL logo for no reason, but the off color shirts that look like they were put in the laundry with bleach on accident. But if i’m way off and you’re into that, it’s a pre black friday sale going on at the Bflostore

http://bufbills.co/49rQopD

Update: these terrible hats aren't on the store upon further review

th?id=OPHS.GqycFcZmFmvNjg474C474&o=5&pid

Internally at new era they have been picked on mercilessly.  They were going for a 90s throwback, but instead theyve come off like the laziest caps ever designed. Fwiw, there have been many complaints and much criticism.  I cant imagine the ball is dropped this bad 2 years in a row bc the NFL didnt love it either...

5 hours ago, gomper said:

The merch at the Bills store and Fanatics is horrible. It's almost impossible to find a shirt with the actual Bills font without some garbage streaks or design over it. Sometimes less is more. 

One of my favorite shirts.  Simple, vintage looking and comfortable.

https://www.47brand.com/products/buffalo-bills-grit-scrum-t-mens

• Like (+1) 2

The official gear just keeps getting worse and worse for years now.  I have no interest in buying any of the new stuff.  I have a ton of Bills gear anyway so it's not a big deal but it's just crazy to me like what are they thinking with the newer designs the last few years?  

Edited by BillsPride12

15 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Those may not be in the store but your general observation is correct - NewEra has fallen off a cliff in recent years. I don’t know if they’ve just run out of ideas or if they’re letting AI design hats to save money, but most things out of them are putrid recently. 

New Era never really recovered after Russ Brandon tried to sneak into the company after his ouster as a Buffalo Bills executive.  This despite continued success supplying hats to MLB and MiLB.

3 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

That dude's not that fat. He's hiding a 12-pack in there.

Yes.  Drank that at the tailgate before the game.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.