2024 schedule.

Gregg

On 11/8/2023 at 12:35 PM, Mark Vader said:

I've seen worse than this, but your point is good.

Aside from making plans for a road game next year, this post is puzzling. 

What's so puzzling? Someone posts info. Do with it what you will. Why fret over it?

On 11/8/2023 at 6:00 PM, Mark Vader said:

They all play at Los Angeles next year?

I see you're no longer puzzled. ;)

On 11/8/2023 at 6:44 AM, Gregg said:

Home

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Arizona Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers

AFC West TBD

Away

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Los Angeles Rams

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

AFC North TBD

NFC North TBD

Seattle Seahawks

This board will explode if we don't play the Chiefs at home next year.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/8/2023 at 9:14 AM, FilthyBeast said:

Not even thinking about next year yet, but keep in mind that as ridiculously hard this 2023 schedule is there's no excuse for this team to not be 7-2 at worse right now if they take care of business and beat the teams they should have (i.e. Jets and Patriots) and build a nice cushion before a brutal 2nd half. Nobody expected this team to go 17-0 and losing to other contenders on the road like the Jags/Bengals along the way was expected.

I agree. I can tolerate losses to Cincy & Jags but those other 2 were abominations.  It's crystal clear that Dorsey is no Dabs and is struggling.  McD is way too much in Josh's head. And if we miss the playoffs,  that probably losses our home Chiefs game....unbelievable...

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/8/2023 at 7:48 AM, Rew said:

It feels like you are looking ahead.  Don't underestimate the Broncos.

On a related note, we may not get our home game against the Chiefs next year.

Thank you, it's about time somebody held Gregg accountable. His inability to focus on Denver could cost us.

• Haha (+1) 3

On 11/8/2023 at 12:16 PM, Buffalo03 said:

Next year would be the year that we could get the Chiefs at home but we won't because we may not win the division 

How do you know most games will be Sunday at 1pm?

Maybe because the Bills won't be a favorite next year so likely not to get as many Thursday/SNF/MNF games?   There's a pretty good chance they'll finish 9-8 or 8-9 this year so probably not a lot of national exposure next year.  

7 minutes ago, chaccof said:

Maybe because the Bills won't be a favorite next year so likely not to get as many Thursday/SNF/MNF games?   There's a pretty good chance they'll finish 9-8 or 8-9 this year so probably not a lot of national exposure next year.  

I still think they get a couple. They get ratings when they play in prime time. The Bears are guaranteed 3 primetime games a year lol. They have sucked forever. Denver got a couple after their nightmare season last year

Edited by Buffalo03

51 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I still think they get a couple. They get ratings when they play in prime time. The Bears are guaranteed 3 primetime games a year lol. They have sucked forever. Denver got a couple after their nightmare season last year

like I said, not alot, but maybe some.....personally, I'm getting too old to stay up for the TNF/SNF/MNF games!  LOL

2 hours ago, chaccof said:

like I said, not alot, but maybe some.....personally, I'm getting too old to stay up for the TNF/SNF/MNF games!  LOL

Stop being a baby. All these primetime game whiners are ridiculous. You all don't say a damn thing about a crap ton of Sabres games but staying up for football is too hard. Lol. Ok

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.