Josh Allen - DNP Wednesday Practice Designation

BillsFanForever19

8 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

This.  It also has the added benefit of giving K. Allen. Reps against a decent defense so if he ever needs to fill in to finish a game for Josh  if the Bills get to a comfortable lead and want to let Josh sit rest of a game.  If K. Allen has more reps in practice might slow game down enough to be as capable bu qb for Josh.  

Kyle Allen would be running the scout team offense in practice and I would imagine going to against the ones all the time anyway...

Apparently Tom Brady loves him some Josh Allen and doesn't want to see him running around as much...calls him "a f'ing stud'

Does that mean we have to actually like Brady now??

First Gronk says he is a big Bills fan again after he retired and now this?  Make it stop!!  

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10095510-bills-josh-allen-responds-to-tom-bradys-advice-about-play-style-amid-injury-concern

"I would love to see Josh save those for very special moments and special occasions to run the ball rather than to run the ball six minutes into the game on a second-and-6. Not that he shouldn't run, but when he does run, slide and make sure no one hits you because I don't ever want to see him get hurt and I want to see him out there playing out there because he's such a f'ing; stud...I want to see him play another 10 to 12 years and really see how he can maximize his potential."

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

Kyle Allen would be running the scout team offense in practice and I would imagine going to against the ones all the time anyway...

Yea but sometimes  it's nice to see how your game plays against players u aren't facing everyday as well...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.