Root for a Cinci win to avoid desperation or a loss to avoid confidence/momentum

BillsFan619

8 weeks in, we’re 1 play away from 4-4, but a couple plays away from 6-1. Even with the staggering brutal injuries already tearing into the team, we’re still among the best teams in the League. Granted, you couldn’t tell by visiting THIS place, but we are. Cincy is battling with the overall talent Leaguewide as well and dealing with injuries. Our best chance for postseason play is to win every game we’re competitive in. We can! (Stay healthy, Josh!)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Guess I'm greedy, but truthfully we are a couple of plays from being 8-0, but also a couple of plays from being 3-5.

Jets - Josh 2 underthrown passes int in Jets end zone

Jags - Daquan and Milano Injured, Defense gives up 35 yard run to Etienne.

Pats - Take the lead with 1:58 left, give up a 75 yard drive to one of the league's worst offenses, Gash run by Stevenson made entire drive plausible.

smh

21 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

I think cinci gets kicked in the teeth

san Fran’s defense is hungry and don’t think cinci comes out of that west coast trip without a fat lip 

I see cinci losing by two scores to a backup today just sent that good 

I agree, but Purdy cleared protocol and will start.

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills have very recent history in Cincinnati with Damar Hamlins injury . It just brings me back thinking about it. That was such a unique rare event, add to it the TD by Andy Dalton and that whole beautiful scenario in Cinci to break the drought

I guess what Im trying to say is I will root against them 100 times out of 100 because they are Bills competition. I wish they weren't in our division . 

49ers by a million.

Edited by muppy

Live in Nor Cal now and two youngest kids are going to game.  I don’t mind the Niners but they can’t stand them as the two of them have to take so much crap being Bills fans. However, this is like the perfect game for them/us as you can cheer for niners as it is a game that helps Bills if they can get win. Look for kid in red Diggs jersey in nosebleeds when watching game. 

I have never been to stadium (supposed to go on MNF during Covid year). I hear it kinda sucks and traffic is horrible. Brothers and I went to Candlestick a decade ago or so to watch Bills get killed. Game was horrible but loved atmosphere of it. 

Go 49ers Go Bills. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.