Bills at Patriots 2020

Buffalo03

Continuing on with old games against upcoming opponents where we are playing them. I was gonna go with Bills at Patriots from 1990 but the video was highly unwatchable as the screen would just move and shake all over the place. I also debated on Bills at Patriots from 1994 which was a Kelly vs Bledsoe shootout but then I thought, why not do something from recent history and go with Bills at Patriots from 2020? This game is partially sad for me because Christmas Day 2020 we had to put our dog down but this game was the next day and cheered me up a little bit. We beat the Patriots in our house earlier that season but I feel like this game was the clear changing of the guard in our division as we throttled them on a Monday Night in New England. This is also the famous Bill Belichick "throwing the phone game" which was an incredible sight to see. I couldn't find the full game but I do have the highlights which is an 8 minute video of total domination. The fact the NFL blocks these videos is annoying but anyway. Sit back, watch and enjoy and as always......Go Bills

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Love that Josh has learned to play so well against Belichick's D.  And that he's been a Dolphin killer right since he came into the league. 

Cam Newton really couldn't throw at the end of his career. His throwing motion was awful.   "Throw like a girl" comes to mind

13 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Love that Josh has learned to play so well against Belichick's D.  And that he's been a Dolphin killer right since he came into the league. 

Cam Newton really couldn't throw at the end of his career. His throwing motion was awful.   "Throw like a girl" comes to mind

Yeah, I love that Josh has made the Patriots and Dolphins his b*tch. Especially since he has one of his worst career games against the Pats in 2019. The one the Allen says helped him turn a corner. I hope he continues it over the next decade plus

Josh looked so much more comfortable in the pocket than he does know.  Not sure if he doesn’t trust his line as much now.  He also looks like he was scanning the field better than he is doing know. I believe Daboll seemed to scheme players open more than Dorsey does which made Josh’s life much easier than it is now.  

Just now, Ray Finkel said:

Josh looked so much more comfortable in the pocket than he does know.  Not sure if he doesn’t trust his line as much now.  He also looks like he was scanning the field better than he is doing know. I believe Daboll seemed to scheme players open more than Dorsey does which made Josh’s life much easier than it is now.  

Now

4 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

Everything in the offense was easier under Daboll and I think that has something to do with it. All last season and this season, it looks so much tougher for them. You can see how good they are but if they had the Daboll offense, I feel we would be borderline unstoppable 

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Everything in the offense was easier under Daboll and I think that has something to do with it. All last season and this season, it looks so much tougher for them. You can see how good they are but if they had the Daboll offense, I feel we would be borderline unstoppable 

I think the offense looked easier because Beasley and Brown, were in their prime as opposed to Davis, and whatever slot option combo we have now. The best Allen has looked this year has been from under center with max protection. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.