NYC Bar for Bills game options?

Charlie68

4 minutes ago, OneBeforeIDie said:

Hey man. We have a Bills Backers bar in Milford CT (it's a ride on the metro north). I personally love Kelly's in NYC (around 1st and 1st). But if those places aren't available and if you are open to a little bit of a ride, feel free to join us:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/319791058228928/

Let me guess. You are the good looking one in the Bills gear? 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I think McFadden's closed... God I remember the first year it was open, with the all you could eat wings and bottomless pitchers for $20. 😵

I was at McFaddens once with the wings-beer special too. You had to arrive early to get in. I stood in line next to a guy from Newfane who was my ex high school friends neighbor. lol

Thats a part of what makes the mafia so cool. we are Connected as soon as you hear a "Go Bills" It could be NYC or it may be here in san diego.  I stood in line at the home opener next to again some high school friends CHILDREN. I'm 65 so it makes sense. I mean just Wow.

Bext of luck finding a good venue. It's so cool being around the homeys 🙂

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

Smart, charge only $20 for a Bills fan and endless wings.  No wonder they’re closed.  Too easy Motorin.

But of course a gallon of gas was about a quarter. Yeah, I remember that!  Thanks for making me feel old. 

Again. 

😋

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Motorin' said:

That was almost 25 years ago, but it was a ***** show.

Motorin, it could’ve been 1985 and still would be a bad call with Bills fans.  Back then I could way out drink $20 even at those prices would’ve bankrupted a bar, not to mention the wings to boot.  Thank god, I slightly grew up.

Slightly

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

Motorin, it could’ve been 1985 and still would be a bad call with Bills fans.  Back then I could way out drink $20 even at those prices would’ve bankrupted a bar, not to mention the wings to boot.  Thank god, I slightly grew up.

Maybe it was $25 😂 And this is the kind of frenzy that place created. I give you 2008's week 3 win over the Raiders:

• Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Charlie68 said:

turns out I will be in NYC Sunday for Pats game.  Any suggestions on where to watch the game?  I will be midtown east - around East 48th st.

Charlie, I’m guessing you looked it up, but NYC has the Bills/Pats game so it’s going to be on everywhere.  I know it’s always fun being in a Bills Backers bar, but you can go into any sports bar and you’ll find Bills fans.

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Maybe it was $25 😂 And this is the kind of frenzy that place created. I give you 2008's week 3 win over the Raiders:

Duse that looks exactly like what O’Briens in Brandon, FL is like weekly.  Brandon is an east suburb of Tampa.  If you’re ever down here, you’ll love it.  They have announcers for the 1st down, shout song, and so on.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Charlie, I’m guessing you looked it up, but NYC has the Bills/Pats game so it’s going to be on everywhere.  I know it’s always fun being in a Bills Backers bar, but you can go into any sports bar and you’ll find Bills fans.

? NYC has the Giants game. 

On a side note, I'm surprised we have the game with the Buc's playing at the same time.

34 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

NYC is not showing the Bills game. They are showing the Giants game. 

The NYC backers meet at Penn 6. 

http://www.pennsylvania6nyc.com/aboutus

The North Jersey Backers meet at the Stone & Rail in Glen Rock. But that may be too far to be an option. It is steps from the train station, if you don’t mind a bit of a ride. 

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.