Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

15 hours ago, sherpa said:

The claim that Netanyahu allowed them to attack is stupid and ignorant.

Stop with that nonsense,

Nope. Nope and nope.

Genocide is your assertion. Not mine, and not factual or supported.

Hamas has set things up to ensure that civilians get killed.

That's how they play their game.

That is a universal strategy among Islamic military planning.

Start a war, which they did.

Get you ass kicked, which they are doing.

Appeal to the international community for mercy, claiming war crimes/genocide/whatever, from the entity that you attacked.

Rinse repeat, over and over.

You’re a perfect example of being brainwashed. Who said Hamas is getting their ass kicked! Who?? How do you even know that? I’ll tell you how. It’s because you’re a sheep. You believe everything they tell you. You have no clue if Hamas is getting touched. Unless you equate civilians with Hamas. 

it is a genocide. They called Oct 7th a genocide and you ate that ***** right up probably. I never heard you debunk that claim.

You’re incapable of having critical thought. There’s no way Oct 7th happened the way they said it did. Why else would they make it a 5 year prison sentence if you question it? Innocent people don’t behave that way. 

Edited by Justice
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Justice said:

You’re a perfect example of being brainwashed. Who said Hamas is getting their ass kicked! Who?? How do you even know that? I’ll tell you how. It’s because you’re a sheep. You believe everything they tell you. You have no clue if Hamas is getting touched. Unless you equate civilians with Hamas. 

it is a genocide. They called Oct 7th a genocide and you ate that ***** right up probably. I never heard you debunk that claim.

You’re incapable of having critical thought. There’s no way Oct 7th happened the way they said it did. Why else would they make it a 5 year prison sentence if you question it? Innocent people don’t behave that way. 

Sure.

I'll continue to watch what happens.

36 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Right.

Not sure of your point here. My point is simple: just because they murdered Israeli babies doesn't mean it's ok to kill Gazan babies through reckless targeting.

Civilized US murdering babies was my point

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Religious zealotry and provocation is not limited to one side:

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/the-unlikely-role-red-cows-play-in-war-between-israel-and-hamas/

Or this, from a source that seems to think this is a wonderful thing:

This is terrifying. Every accusation is a confession with these people. They claim Hamas wants a holy war but here they are doing everything in their power to make sure that happens. They’re ready. They have the US under their feet, they have the weapons, the arsenal, hand picked governments all around the globe. They’ve been preparing for this for a long time. What’s the hurry for end times with these *****? 

YGBFKM, CBS

CBS Saturday Morning and foreign correspondent Chris Livesay sought to explain what drove Hamas to commit its October 7 attack on Israel and settled on “Jewish activists kicking a hornets' nest,” despite admitting these activists have no real power or significant influence within the Israeli government or Judaism. Livesay would also throw certain Christians into the blame game as well.

One woman Livesay interviewed claimed she wanted to get rid of the Dome of the Rock, which led Livesay to reassure viewers that “to be clear, hers is a dream not shared by the Israeli government or by the vast majority of Israelis and Jews.”

However, “it's enough to incite numerous Islamist groups. Hamas has dubbed its October 7 assault on Israel the Al-Aqsa Mosque Wave as the Dome of the Rock as its emblem, but this sacred ground to billions of Muslims globally, not just Hamas terrorists, stresses Iman Mustafa Abu Sway of Al-Aqsa Mosque.”

Did Israel wear its skirt too short, too?

This is stupidity on stilts. Hamas has attacked Israel almost continuously for the last 17 years, especially in rocket attacks on civilian areas, and has repeatedly crossed the Gaza border to conduct offensive operations on the ground.

They planned the October 7 massacres for at least two years, in pursuit of their openly declared ambition to annihilate all of Israel and its Jews. 

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alex-christy/2024/03/02/cbs-asks-if-jewish-activists-kicking-hornets-nest-provoked-hamas

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I’m sure that you agree that if this doesn’t happen it’s further proof of Biden’s ineffectual foreign policy. Seems like it’s one failure after another. Sad. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Madam Vice President, there was a ceasefire.

Hamas broke it, slaughtering women and unborn babies.

Get rid of Hamas, then a ceasefire, but she it too stupid to understand that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m sure that you agree that if this doesn’t happen it’s further proof of Biden’s ineffectual foreign policy. Seems like it’s one failure after another. Sad. 

Biden doesn't control the world, sh it happens 

15 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Madam Vice President, there was a ceasefire.

Hamas broke it, slaughtering women and unborn babies.

Get rid of Hamas, then a ceasefire, but she it too stupid to understand that.

How do you get rid of "hamas" ? Kill all the young men in Gaza? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How do you get rid of "hamas" ? Kill all the young men in Gaza? 

I'll leave that to the Israelis.

They have a history of getting rid of individuals.

Far better a history than us and any other country.

The long term mistake would be to allow them some kind of survival, so the Israeli citizenry can be slaughtered again.

It is time to end Hamas.

Soon enough, it will be time to end Hezbollah.

Or, alternatively, end the Iranian Islamic regime, which would solve it all. 

8 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'll leave that to the Israelis.

They have a history of getting rid of individuals.

Far better a history than us and any other country.

The long term mistake would be to allow them some kind of survival, so the Israeli citizenry can be slaughtered again.

It is time to end Hamas.

Soon enough, it will be time to end Hezbollah.

Or, alternatively, end the Iranian Islamic regime, which would solve it all. 

It's like killing an idea. Not something you can just do 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's like killing an idea. Not something you can just do 

I think you are remarkably naive about this issue.

Iran is paying individuals a ton of money to do this wet work for them.

There isn't some religious devotion to a cause here.

The Israelis are pretty good at getting at the people responsible, and I support them terminating them with prejudice.

I have no sympathy for Iranian paid murderers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1