Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

Israel says Hamas has been destroyed in
north Gaza, now focusing on central, south:
‘We will do this differently’

by Alex Oliveira

Israel’s military says Hamas has been destroyed in northern Gaza and that the Jewish state will now concentrate on its central and southern regions — with the war set to last at least a year. The Palestinian terror group’s 12 battalions operating out of north Gaza have been defeated, Israel Defense Forces Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari announced over the weekend. “We have completed the dismantling of Hamas’s military framework in the northern Gaza Strip and will continue to deepen the achievement,” Hagari said. He said that while there will continue to be scattered fighting in the north, Hamas has been left “without a framework and without commanders” there.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/07/news/israel-says-hamas-has-been-destroyed-in-north-gaza/

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Israel says Hamas has been destroyed in
north Gaza, now focusing on central, south:
‘We will do this differently’

by Alex Oliveira

Israel’s military says Hamas has been destroyed in northern Gaza and that the Jewish state will now concentrate on its central and southern regions — with the war set to last at least a year. The Palestinian terror group’s 12 battalions operating out of north Gaza have been defeated, Israel Defense Forces Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari announced over the weekend. “We have completed the dismantling of Hamas’s military framework in the northern Gaza Strip and will continue to deepen the achievement,” Hagari said. He said that while there will continue to be scattered fighting in the north, Hamas has been left “without a framework and without commanders” there.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/07/news/israel-says-hamas-has-been-destroyed-in-north-gaza/

The ethnic cleansing of Gaza continues

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Israel has a compulsory fixed term military service.

they were taken on 10/7

I know all that. I also heard they were protecting and manning a post. They are soldiers. 

F’n liars 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh wow 

They’re a bunch of psychopathic, genocidal, lying, hypocritical pieces of *****. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I can throw them.

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

They’re a bunch of psychopathic, genocidal, lying, hypocritical pieces of *****. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I can throw them.

Maybe when they get those teenagers back they can do a test 

11 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Maybe when they get those teenagers back they can do a test 

Yeah I see. I see she’s alive at least. 

51 minutes ago, Justice said:

I know all that. I also heard they were protecting and manning a post. They are soldiers. 

F’n liars 

Asking for more evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. Even the UN's independent investigators admit that it happened

https://www.timesofisrael.com/un-experts-demand-accountability-for-sexual-torture-during-hamas-onslaught/

Man, you hate Jews and love Hamas so much that you'll willfully misinterpret anything you can to play down their atrocities.

But no, go on and tell us again how you're not a raging antisemite. 😂

Just now, yall said:

Asking for more evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. Even the UN's independent investigators admit that it happened

https://www.timesofisrael.com/un-experts-demand-accountability-for-sexual-torture-during-hamas-onslaught/

Man, you hate Jews and love Hamas so much that you'll willfully misinterpret anything you can to play down their atrocities.

But no, go on and tell us again how you're not a raging antisemite. 😂

Job well done ya minion. 

1 minute ago, Justice said:

Job well done ya minion. 

Great retort when your bigoted opinion is refuted.

Any other atrocities you wish to deny in the face of overwhelming evidence?

Holocaust?

Armenian genocide?

Just now, yall said:

Great retort when your bigoted opinion is refuted.

Any other atrocities you wish to deny in the face of overwhelming evidence?

Holocaust?

Armenian genocide?

Bro you’re a dumbass. Ain’t much I can do for you. You’re a lost cause. Brainwashed, hateful, ignorant little minion. Brain-dead. Incapable of critical thinking. It’s no surprise. You ignore reality. Your false accusations don’t mean ***** to me. 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Justice said:

Bro you’re a dumbass. Ain’t much I can do for you. You’re a lost cause. Brainwashed, hateful, ignorant little minion. Brain-dead. Incapable of critical thinking. It’s no surprise. You ignore reality. Your false accusations don’t mean ***** to me. 

And yet you can't stop responding. 😂

You'll probably take your toys and go home like you once did, but until then I'm happy to call out your idiocy.

I'm able to reference articles citing UN evidence. You on the other hand seem to favor tweets of screenshots with no context.

I'm not surprised though. Your kind (racists, bigots, etc.) tend to be on the lower end of the Bell curve when it comes to intellect.

Edited by yall
Grammar
  • Like (+1) 2

You both ignore the reality of the situation. You’re hopeless. You’re both helpless. You see a genocide is taking place but you don’t care. You make excuses. A foreign nation has infiltrated our government and you dgaf. You are all lost. If it were any other nation you’d be pissed. But alas the brainwashing has worked and it typically does on weak and hate filled people. 

Furthermore I have to insult you both. You’ve earned it. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You’re pathetic sorry ass losers. 

14 minutes ago, Justice said:

You both ignore the reality of the situation. You’re hopeless. You’re both helpless. You see a genocide is taking place but you don’t care. You make excuses. A foreign nation has infiltrated our government and you dgaf. You are all lost. If it were any other nation you’d be pissed. But alas the brainwashing has worked and it typically does on weak and hate filled people. 

Furthermore I have to insult you both. You’ve earned it. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You’re pathetic sorry ass losers. 

my grandfather once said never go full ######. And it's only monday!

• Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Justice said:

Another great evidence based response!

It even includes the ol' "Jews are controlling the government and brainwashing you" trope.

Man, you're bigotry is firing on all cylinders today. All simply because your panties are in a wad over the fact that your team of "freedom fighters" are just a bunch of bloodthirsty murderers and rapists.

You have the audacity to call others willfully ignorant, all while looking for any excuse to ignore or justify the actions of terrorists.

But hey, the name calling really seems to be working for you. Keep it up! 😂

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, yall said:

Another great evidence based response!

It even includes the ol' "Jews are controlling the government and brainwashing you" trope.

Man, you're bigotry is firing on all cylinders today. All simply because your panties are in a wad over the fact that your team of "freedom fighters" are just a bunch of bloodthirsty murderers and rapists.

You have the audacity to call others willfully ignorant, all while looking for any excuse to ignore or justify the actions of terrorists.

But hey, the name calling really seems to be working for you. Keep it up! 😂

There you go. Projecting again. Oh and I’m not some weak punk like you. I won’t let your false accusations stop me from saying the truth. AIPAC brags about picking winners in our political races. Foh you robot. 

8 minutes ago, Justice said:

There you go. Projecting again. Oh and I’m not some weak punk like you. I won’t let your false accusations stop me from saying the truth. AIPAC brags about picking winners in our political races. Foh you robot. 

Ahh yes, woke Palestinian supporters are the best. Keep up the good work, hamas thanks u!

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Justice said:

Oh please don't kick sand in my face! I've yet to receive my Charles Atlas book in the mail.

Actually, maybe a Jewish kid beat you up once. Would explain a lot...

https://youtu.be/K-cIxPHmCBg?si=jtNWp8CzxWgEbXIs

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, yall said:

Oh please don't kick sand in my face! I've yet to receive my Charles Atlas book in the mail.

Actually, maybe a Jewish kid beat you up once. Would explain a lot...

https://youtu.be/K-cIxPHmCBg?si=jtNWp8CzxWgEbXIs

Way to go!!! You make me sick. Same punks like you get mad when black people pull the race card. You like pop culture references? I got one for you:

Big Ju : Particulars? Man, no matter what I tell you, you ain't never gonna know nothing about me. Big Ju : Well, what I've got to say, you really don't wanna hear 'cuz honesty ain't too high upon your people's priorities list.

12 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Ahh yes, woke Palestinian supporters are the best. Keep up the good work, hamas thanks u!

Anybody that uses the word woke is a B word 

1 hour ago, Justice said:

Way to go!!! You make me sick. Same punks like you get mad when black people pull the race card. You like pop culture references? I got one for you:

Big Ju : Particulars? Man, no matter what I tell you, you ain't never gonna know nothing about me. Big Ju : Well, what I've got to say, you really don't wanna hear 'cuz honesty ain't too high upon your people's priorities list.

Anybody that uses the word woke is a B word 

Keep defending hamas bro, it's a good look you.

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8VYrgBp/

I don’t like sharing these types of videos because I know there are people on both sides that feel like this. Obviously you people don’t. So here you go. I should start flooding this place with photos of dead babies too. 

You should go away......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

The "from the river to the sea" chant?  Is sure does, sparky.

Except for when Israelis say it right? 

8 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Keep defending hamas bro, it's a good look you.

You should go away......

No. I think I’ll stay Al 

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

When do they say it?

The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable… therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty. —Likud Party Platform, 1977

34 minutes ago, Justice said:

The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable… therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty. —Likud Party Platform, 1977

That's obviously not the case now, is it?

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

We sending billions in aide and weapons there too? 

Just now, Doc said:

That's obviously not the case now, is it?

They control the land now. They don’t need to say it any more. See how that works? 

40 minutes ago, Justice said:

They control the land now. They don’t need to say it any more. See how that works? 

You mean since Hamas showed to be the ruthless monsters who couldn't give a ***** about Palestinians?  Yeah, now they control the land.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

You mean since Hamas showed to be the ruthless monsters who couldn't give a ***** about Palestinians?  Yeah, now they control the land.

Damn you’re stupid. Matter of fact change your name. You ain’t a doc of anything. 

Edited by Justice