Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

55 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We beat them in the war and then reneged on multiple treaties.  Then marched 1000's of Natives to death on the trail of tears to relocate them.  not spent 10000 hours on this subject so u might wanna check it out for yourself.  Crispy Critter has provided an excellent example of research...

Who you calling "we" Kemosabe? All of my ancestors were in Poland when that happened.

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Who you calling "we" Kemosabe? All of my ancestors were in Poland when that happened.

Are you American?  Do you need to come over on the Mayflower to have original sin?  This should be fun...I'll start.  We all benefitted from the land grab.  Immensely.  Some more than others but still...Do you like Dole Pineapples?  Sometimes they're excellent.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Tell that to the Saudi's, syrians, UAE, etc...we'll see.  Love Hamas to be gone but right now they are the Arab muscle.

What do you mean “Arab muscle?”  No clue do you?  

Sit this one out.  Go back to the Trump bad threads.  

You can’t “want Hamas gone” then at the same time claim the “Arabs” need it.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What do you mean “Arab muscle?”  No clue do you?  

Sit this one out.  Go back to the Trump bad threads.  

You can’t “want Hamas gone” then at the same time claim the “Arabs” need it.   

The Arabs just sent an envoy to Russia,  see my link.  This would be funny if it weren't so deadly.  You MAGA's just read your own shite.  But hey, maybe the snake handler fundamentalists were correct.  Israel will bring on Armegeddon.  ignorant F's. Whoop. Whoop.  Carpe diem.  I am.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

In the mean time...

Israel has called up 300,000 reservists in 48 hours, and declared a total blockade of the Gaza strip.  No food, no fuel, no water, nothing's going in or out with their say so.

Which, given all the videos of gang rapes, beheadings and child executions being posted right now...Yeah that was going to happen.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

In the mean time...

Israel has called up 300,000 reservists in 48 hours, and declared a total blockade of the Gaza strip.  No food, no fuel, no water, nothing's going in or out with their say so.

Which, given all the videos of gang rapes, beheadings and child executions being posted right now...Yeah that was going to happen.

Notice Egypt isn't opening its border, in fact they have also sent extra troops to it.

4 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

It was a disgusting terror attack and I hope Israel wipes out Hamas...

I just dont want to see our country involved. Israel has possibly the best defense force in the world besides us. Certainly better and more organized than those rag tag terrorists. This is what their defense force is for and they can win this

Good luck as more and more it seems like this was Iranian backed, possibly Russia supported.  

Remember. Russia bad.  

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Terrorists, eh?

Who is blocking the appointment of our US Ambassador to Israel and critical military appointments you fn ghoul?

Does this creep consider Putin a terrorist? 

These MAGA types would not even call Putin a war criminal. Moral clarity