Von Miller is playing in London!

jaybills

With Groot and Shaq banged up getting Von back is a suddenly needed boost. Von, Floyd and AJE will be in heavy rotation and Jonathan will have to backfill some snaps as well if Shaq can't go. If Shaq is good to go then I think you see Floyd, AJE and Shaq in heavy rotation and Von in on passing and key situations. Likely will see AJE and Floyd start while Von and either Shaq or Kingsley also in heavy rotation. 

Maybe this is a silly question, but with Von just coming back and not knowing how rusty he will be, would it be wise to put him in on "key situations?"  I just don't know if it Is it realistic to count on him to make game changing plays already. You know....if he plays. There's a 5.5% chance he doesn't. 

Edited by Goin Breakdown

8 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Maybe this is a silly question, but with Von just coming back and not knowing how rusty he will be, would it be wise to put him in on "key situations?"  I just don't know if it Is it realistic to count on him to make game changing plays already. You know....if he plays. There's a 5.5% chance he doesn't. 

He is a professional. In fact the best at his profession.  The coaches are experienced professionals.  They all know exactly what he is capable of doing now. This is not like a weekend tennis player playing for the first time after a long injury layoff wondering what is going to happen. 

Edited by Chaos
  • Like (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic