Change of plans. Biden is building a wall.

I saw this too. I don’t understand why Biden has failed to articulate any sort of immigration policy. I guess this is his attempt to at least do something. The southern states bussing of the migrants to Dem states is turning public opinion polls on this issue forcing Biden to do something.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

I saw this too. I don’t understand why Biden has failed to articulate any sort of immigration policy. I guess this is his attempt to at least do something. The southern states bussing of the migrants to Dem states is turning public opinion polls on this issue forcing Biden to do something.

It's so ironic after the msm and left called any talk of the wall, racist for years.  Even ran on tearing it down. 

But then the sanctuary city folks ended up sounding exactly like the voices in the border states. 

Is Biden now a racist for building a wall?

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's so ironic after the msm and left called any talk of the wall, racist for years.  Even ran on tearing it down. 

But then the sanctuary city folks ended up sounding exactly like the voices in the border states. 

Is Biden now a racist for building a wall?

There is plenty of irony here for sure. The whole immigration system is broken and needs reform. This is the one issue where I think it might swing independents to vote for trump.

Personally, I think Biden should propose a plan for comprehensive immigration reform, including border security and aide to states. Lead on the issue. Failure to do that and he will be saddled with owning the problem. It will be an issue that will only get worse between now and election. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Personally, I think Biden should propose a plan for comprehensive immigration reform, including border security and aide to states. Lead on the issue. Failure to do that and he will be saddled with owning the problem. It will be an issue that will only get worse between now and election. 

He can do that or he can not do that. The outcome will be the same either way. 

That being said, he should do it at least for the messaging. 

• Like (+1) 3

Like I said, it always takes years for them to realize the consequences of tjeir bad ideas/policies/movements and the need to reverse them, which make themselves look dumb and hypocritical.  But the damage is already done.

Edited by Doc
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

He can do that or he can not do that. The outcome will be the same either way. 

That being said, he should do it at least for the messaging. 

The damage is already done. Biden's looking for window dressing now.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

The damage is already done. Biden's looking for window dressing now.

It would smarter to propose actual solutions that would actually improve the situation and when the GOP inevitably rejects them, campaign on that. 

This is just lazy, dumb, and wasteful. 

• Like (+1) 2