SNF— Swiftie talk

djp14150

38 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Its 2023 tho

Nobody cares if Taylor Swift is a lesbian.. in fact she would probably sell 20 million more albums

Why would she need to hide that.. it makes no sense

She's hardly the only star living the Whitney Houston experience, where Houston was in love with a woman her entire career, despite marrying men and having a child.  Whitney's family and "camp" did everything they could to keep her away from Robyn Crawford.  

My guess is that it's always been a thing, and then when she got real big, it had to be kept a secret.  She's pop music now....but there will be the inevitable later career swing back into country music, arguably a more conservative leaning fanbase.  I also think many might see her as a phony, with all of her popular music and videos centered around relationships with boyfriends.  I think if she came out, she'd lose a lot of her brand.

I don't think she, or her camp, want to risk the billion dollar machine to any spicy revelations, so it'll be another 20 years of "boyfriends" that have an odd fit, and they always seem to be far from where she lives, and there's never any marriage or children talk....  

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

She's hardly the only star living the Whitney Houston experience, where Houston was in love with a woman her entire career, despite marrying men and having a child.  Whitney's family and "camp" did everything they could to keep her away from Robyn Crawford.  

My guess is that it's always been a thing, and then when she got real big, it had to be kept a secret.  She's pop music now....but there will be the inevitable later career swing back into country music, arguably a more conservative leaning fanbase.  I also think many might see her as a phony, with all of her popular music and videos centered around relationships with boyfriends.  I think if she came out, she'd lose a lot of her brand.

I don't think she, or her camp, want to risk the billion dollar machine to any spicy revelations, so it'll be another 20 years of "boyfriends" that have an odd fit, and they always seem to be far from where she lives, and there's never any marriage or children talk....  

In an age where sexuality is open I find that odd to hide that much

This is not 1980s Whitney Houston .. she would be praised for coming out

20 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

This can’t be true. Who would watch a football game just for the chance of seeing a couple shots of Swift in a suite? Might as well just look up pictures or videos on YouTube. 

The ratings proved its true.  There was a major spike in viewership last week and it wasn't because the Bears are must see TV.

45 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Wait there's rumors Swift is a lesbian? Is that really a thing?

Not that there's anything wrong with that

Those rumors started in this thread 6 posts up from yours.

99% of her catalogue is songs about dudes she used to date.  Great theory, TBD.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, dpberr said:

This is impressively stupid.    

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, dpberr said:

I'm convinced this is absolutely, positively a business arrangement with a pre-determined shelf life.  

She gets the heterosexual cover for her female relationships she's desperate to keep under wraps.  He gets the inroads into broadcasting, television for himself and or with his brother.  He probably wants a Michael Strahan or Peyton Manning type of career after the NFL, hosting shows.  The wall to wall coverage of this suggests to me that this is his last season as a player in the NFL. 

There's going to be little oxygen left in the room in NFL broadcasting once Brady starts, and the Mannings are always lurking, likely waiting for a plum spot to open up.

This guy has never dated women that look like Tay Tay.   He dates women that look like Jordan Poyer's wife.  

Agree 100% with your 1st paragraph.... but in this extremely weird relationship, I think she would be the beard to the Meathead. Not the main reason for the arrangement, and sure, Swift might also like women in addition to men.

Edited by Rico

On 10/1/2023 at 8:46 PM, PetermansRedemption said:

This can’t be true. Who would watch a football game just for the chance of seeing a couple shots of Swift in a suite? Might as well just look up pictures or videos on YouTube. 

I think you're vastly underestimating the amount of mentally ill people who would do anything to see her.  Same type of person who might buy strands of her hair on ebay.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.