Dolphins @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

Simon

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Your obsession with other poster's who disagree with you on certain things is over the top and unhealthy

Today idc honestly I come here because I'm a fan of the Bills not to read about every lil negative people can find. I enjoy healthy football discussions but lately all its been is a smear campaign about every person related to the organization. So yes today I'm enjoying every minutue of this win. Being a positive fan around here gets the homer tag, we'll if that's the case call me the biggest homer on this board lol

8 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

I enjoy healthy football discussions but lately all its been is a smear campaign about every person related to the organization.

8 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

Being a positive fan around here gets the homer tag

Both these things are just total nonsense that only exists in your head

10 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

Today idc honestly I come here because I'm a fan of the Bills not to read about every lil negative people can find. I enjoy healthy football discussions but lately all its been is a smear campaign about every person related to the organization. So yes today I'm enjoying every minutue of this win. Being a positive fan around here gets the homer tag, we'll if that's the case call me the biggest homer on this board lol

We love you,Bro.

Just now, BUFFALOKIE said:

We love you,Bro. - another optimist 

14 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

He came back in and finished

I was thinking he dislocated his shoulder on that play as he went for the arm tackle and his arm got yanked hard in a bad angle.

So to the blue tent, pop it back in, and take something for any pain and swelling. Just a guess.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I was thinking he dislocated his shoulder on that play as he went for the arm tackle and his arm got yanked hard in a bad angle.

So to the blue tent, pop it back in, and take something for any pain and swelling. Just a guess.

Maybe

I was guessing AC joint separation.

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Maybe

I was guessing AC joint separation.

Be tough to get back in the game and not have that wing hanging and a lot less range than he seemed to have when he got back.

Banged up Bills will have a full plate this week after this game.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

What’s the story on Benford?

Yea I guess he only had a stinger or if hurt  couldn't do more damage by playing on it. 

44 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

Got my coworker (Miami fan) wearing zubaz, and cooking me buffalo wings tomorrow. Best thing is I’m demanding home made blue cheese. 👍

Uh. Unless your coworker knows how to make good homemade cheese that may not be a great idea.  I am assuming you plan on eating the meal and if they are not versed in making cheese properly you gonna risk eating their attempt?

10 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

Yea I guess he only had a stinger or if hurt  couldn't do more damage by playing on it. 

Uh. Unless your coworker knows how to make good homemade cheese that may not be a great idea.  I am assuming you plan on eating the meal and if they are not versed in making cheese properly you gonna risk eating their attempt?

He’s our head chef at the venue I’m at. Hell figure it out (I hope). 

5 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

He’s our head chef at the venue I’m at. Hell figure it out (I hope). 

Ah OK least he won't be so inept that you be eating something potentially dangerous.   My grandmother used to make cheese on their farm.  Ì didn't care much for cheese as a child I actually acquired the taste for some cheese after I was 21.   And I only like a few varieties not the wide spectrum out there.  

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

Ah OK least he won't be so inept that you be eating something potentially dangerous.   My grandmother used to make cheese on their farm.  Ì didn't care much for cheese as a child I actually acquired the taste for some cheese after I was 21.   And I only like a few varieties not the wide spectrum out there.  

The satisfaction of watching him cook me wings and make blue cheese in zubaz is more than enough to stomach lol

• Simon unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, ALLinALLEN said:

The satisfaction of watching him cook me wings and make blue cheese in zubaz is more than enough to stomach lol

Should made a condition he has to sing the Bills Shout song and dance in a happy manner while cooking up your feast.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.