Rumble

BillsFanNC

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I believe there should be some due process here. The allegations against him are pretty bad, but they should be proven.

I’ve actually met Russell couple times back when he was married to Katy Perry a friend of the family

Sure she is.  Ha.  I don't recall you saying jack ***** when Trump got banned from Twitter.   Hypocrite.  

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I believe there should be some due process here. The allegations against him are pretty bad, but they should be proven.

I’ve actually met Russell couple times back when he was married to Katy Perry a friend of the family

Due process where?  If it’s on the YouTube platform, we’re talking about a private entity and YouTube can do as it pleases.  If the allegations against him make him bad for business, then YouTube is perfectly within its right to nuke him.  And anyone who disagrees is perfectly with their right not to patronize YouTube.  

On 9/24/2023 at 4:50 AM, BillsFanNC said:

That’s capitalism for you.  BK doesn’t have to support someone it thinks to be a d-bag, and you don’t have to get a Whopper tonight for dinner.  That’s how it works. 

• Eyeroll 1

• 3 months later...

Wild how only right wing voices are silenced these days. There are people straight up supporting terrorism and genocide on the left. I personally want to hear all sides and then decide for myself 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Wild how only right wing voices are silenced these days. There are people straight up supporting terrorism and genocide on the left. I personally want to hear all sides and then decide for myself 

Twitter got rid of a ton of weirdo tankie leftists like ShoeonHead or that squirrel guy who thinks the Ughir Genocide is simultaneously not happening and also deserved 

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Twitter got rid of a ton of weirdo tankie leftists like ShoeonHead or that squirrel guy who thinks the Ughir Genocide is simultaneously not happening and also deserved 

I don't think anyone should be banned unless there is good reason for it like they are breaking the law. If they are nuts then people should see how nuts they are and keep receipts