The Sounds of Freedom

SectionC3

Looks like this could be another MAGA hoax.  This article suggests that it could be more whispers of MAGA grooming.  First it's vaping and giving a dry handy in a crowded theater.  Then it's an illicit affair between members of MAGA, "family values" royalty.  Now it's this.  Discuss. 

https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkaqvn/tim-ballards-departure-from-operation-underground-railroad-followed-sexual-misconduct-investigation

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Hoax

Fake news.  I hate to break it to you, but you'll have a hard time convincing any rational person that, after ripping a puff in a crowded theater, Lauren Boebert was checking her date for testicular cancer.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Looks like this could be another MAGA hoax.  This article suggests that it could be more whispers of MAGA grooming.  First it's vaping and giving a dry handy in a crowded theater.  Then it's an illicit affair between members of MAGA, "family values" royalty.  Now it's this.  Discuss. 

https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkaqvn/tim-ballards-departure-from-operation-underground-railroad-followed-sexual-misconduct-investigation

What exactly is the hoax you are claiming here?

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Fake news.  I hate to break it to you, but you'll have a hard time convincing any rational person that, after ripping a puff in a crowded theater, Lauren Boebert was checking her date for testicular cancer.  

Do you mean to say that you've finally found a sexual behavior you think children shouldn't be seeing?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

ahhhh...those virtuous MAGA's.  Setting fine examples for todays youth.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

7 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Of course MAGA sees yet another sexual predator as a hero. That's how they do.

Seriously, these are some horny, promiscuous folks.  Maybe it's the MAGA testosterone levels, even in women.  Maybe the Evangelical pastors when they were kids....

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Seriously, these are some horny, promiscuous folks.  Maybe it's the MAGA testosterone levels, even in women.  Maybe the Evangelical pastors when they were kids....

Oh, you're right about that. The Women of MAGA calendar:

- Miss January, Marjorie Taylor Greene. Furiously doing her personal fitness instructor while happily married for the campaign poster.

- Miss February, Lauren Boebert. Engaging in mutual, err, groping in a public theater of the non-adult kind after becoming a grandmother at 36 and dumping her husband for a new man or men.

- Miss March, Kristi Noem. Carrying on a years-long affair with Trump's former campaign manager while slathering the South Dakota airwaves with pictures of her idyllic God-fearing traditional values family.

Horny little bastards! What are they putting in that MAGA juice?

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

- Miss January, Marjorie Taylor Greene. Furiously doing her personal fitness instructor while happily married for the campaign poster.

- Miss February, Lauren Boebert. Engaging in mutual, err, groping in a public theater of the non-adult kind after becoming a grandmother at 36 and dumping her husband for a new man or men.

- Miss March, Kristi Noem. Carrying on a years-long affair with Trump's former campaign manager while slathering the South Dakota airwaves with pictures of her idyllic God-fearing traditional values family.

Now there's a calendar I'd buy....NOT.  National Geographic ones and National parks ones are my favs...with the writers strike, we've been revisiting some SNL classics.  This episode was 3ith Christopher Walken., Foo Fighters and cameos by Jim Carrey and the guy from Elf.  Seems appropriate in the context of this thread...

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Now there's a calendar I'd buy....NOT.  National Geographic ones and National parks ones are my favs...with the writers strike, we've been revisiting some NL classics.  This episode was 3ith Christopher Walken., Foo Fighters and cameos by Jim Carrey and the guy from Elf.  Seems appropriate in the context of this thread...

I remember that one!

It never would've worked with the sex roles reversed, but Tina Fey and Amy Poehler could always go to that 13 year old boy humor with the best of our 13 year old boys ...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I remember that one!

It never would've worked with the sex roles reversed, but Tina Fey and Amy Poehler could always go to that 13 year old boy humor with the best of our 13 year old boys ...

Yup, still the kind of jokes we tell at "Bookclub".  I wish I was that witty at 13 tho....

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

All this pedo crap they throw around is such projection.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yeah, i don't think he'll be hired as a scab writer for SNL...

Oh come now, if this were two trans females vaping medical weed wearing less clothing groping each other in a G rated movie team lib would be celebrating them and naming streets and town squares after them. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh come now, if this were two trans females vaping medical weed wearing less clothing groping each other in a G rated movie team lib would be celebrating them and naming streets and town squares after them. 

Depends on how funny it was.  Don't think I'd enjoy that tho.  But you have an interesting imagination.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hoax.  Also, it’s wasn’t.  What we have here is a creep exploiting women under the guise of saving children from exploitation.  We also have, addressed in a different thread, a wannabe moral authority vaping and giving a dry handy in a crowded theater.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Also, it’s wasn’t.  What we have here is a creep exploiting women under the guise of saving children from exploitation.  We also have, addressed in a different thread, a wannabe moral authority vaping and giving a dry handy in a crowded theater.  

Ballard has denied these 20 year old allegations, so is he innocent until proven guilty?

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Family values alright 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7quugke4at84ex31hlo

• Vomit 2

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

And the key point, they weren’t wearing Disney mouse ears and waving a pride flag, so NOW it’s not ok… 😂 

🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑🐑 🐑 🐑

• Disagree 1

14 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And the key point, they weren’t wearing Disney mouse ears and waving a pride flag, so NOW it’s not ok… 😂 

🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑🐑 🐑 🐑

I have no idea what this means. 

Also, in other news, it looks like we have a new MAGA/Sound of Freedom family values hypocrite.  Sick and sad. 

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3mq5w/sound-of-freedom-producer-underage-trafficking-victim