9/17/23 Week 2 GAMEDAY Bills vs. Raiders Home Opener Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

I'm looking for a spread the ball around approach this week. Let the young guys make some plays. This cannot be a Josh and Diggs hero ball game. Let the RBs run and catch. Let the TEs catch some balls. Let the offensive line show what they can do. Josh's problems last week were all about who to trust IMHO. This is a team sport and Josh just needs to get the other weapons more involved. I'm thinking a bounce back game is coming.

Edited by Rockinon

6 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'm concerned with whoever is across from Maxx Crosby and the running of Josh Jacobs

I think having that extra TE on the field will limit what Crosby can do if he's being chipped all game. I also think that running the ball can be successful if the Raiders are too aggressive. That right side of the OL can run block. Hoping to see a more balanced attack. A more spread the ball around attack.

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

PSA: it has been claimed to me that if one replaces the 'x' with 'twitter', it will embed

This has not worked for me, but perhaps I am missing some magic ingredient

Thank you, but what do you mean by replace? I can’t replace the name of the link. X took over Twitter 🤷‍♂️

It has failed for me twice now..

https://buffalobills/status/1703418150954455297?s=61&t=s-bkdDXJMtQhYqbJSiNmsQ

dammit. 3 times!

7 minutes ago, arcane said:

When you paste it, you can move your cursor within the link and edit what it says. 

What do you edit it to?

edit: I hate Elon Musk’s punchable face!

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

doing it from a phone? if pc you'll see 3 dots, top right. click on them then hit "embed post". scroll the page all the way up and you'll see "What would you like to embed?" copy the link and paste in your thread. if on a phone, sorry, can't help you there.

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

doing it from a phone? if pc you'll see 3 dots, top right. click on them then hit "embed post". scroll the page all the way up and you'll see "What would you like to embed?" copy the link and paste in your thread. if on a phone, sorry, can't help you there.

iPad -doesn’t seem to work here either..😡

Edited by Chandler#81

1 hour ago, Fallser said:

Money line falling, down to -7.5, Jacobi is out, I figured that would suggest the opposite reaction. What am I missing? Vegas really thinks Josh is going to continue with last weeks boondoggle of a performance?

Yep

8 minutes ago, arcane said:

I believe you just replace "x" with "twitter" but I'm not sure and Beck says he has trouble with that.

Don't have trouble in the sense that the link still works, but also still doesn't embed for me, so folks here have to click on it and not just read it.

Pro tip: if you can't click on it and have it open in your particular browser, right-click and choose "open link in new tab"

10 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Watching Cover1 pre-game, and recognized both guests despite leaving Buff about 5years ago..... 'Chris Parker' is Bulldog from WGR. Weird even having to ask this, but was he one of the cooler WGR guys, or was he super douche like Schoppe? Or do i just have them all mixed up lol

You got it to embed!  How did you get it to embed?  Magician, explain thy works!

1 hour ago, Fallser said:

Money line falling, down to -7.5, Jacobi is out, I figured that would suggest the opposite reaction. What am I missing? Vegas really thinks Josh is going to continue with last weeks boondoggle of a performance?

The line falling means the public doesn’t have faith in the Bills covering- more people are taking the Raiders and the points…