2024 Draft

Milanos Milano

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2023 at 4:23 PM, Araiza Curse said:

Because it’s never to early to talk about improving the team. 

With Davis in a contract year, I don’t see how we bring him back unless he has a good year this year. He hasn’t shown me enough to think he warrants it anyways. 

Right now IMO  RT, and WR #2 are the biggest priorities. 

I want Keon Coleman and Jack Nelson (LT/RT flexibility) with the 1st 2 picks. 

Being an older post , we dont need a Tackle that high because the line is playing pretty good but a number two WR is definitely needed.

We have a  lot of free agents on defense so i suspect we go defense, especially DT and secondary first.

Kincaid is really our number 2 and hes been great at it.

Anybody who doesnt think DL isnt happening early is a stone cold moron.   There are 3 DL signed to the roster next season, and one of them is Von, we dress 9.   And again, we are 30 million over the cap next season.

Anybody who doesnt think DL isnt happening early is a stone cold moron.   There are 3 DL signed to the roster next season, and one of them is Von, we dress 9.   And again, we are 30 million over the cap next season.

2 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

No. Pick them off the streets for all I are. Any top 2 picks of ours going to D will solidify my exodus from this team next year if McD is still here. 

1 hour ago, Araiza Curse said:

Maybe we can still lose out enough games to land Keon Coleman. 

He might go as low as 10th, or something around there.  

I haven't really gotten that far in my thinking yet, but is it possible we pick as high as 10?  

I guess we have to see.

Defense is going to be gutted next season. We are already over the cap and…

Defensive lineman signed for next year:

- Von Miller (big question mark)

- Ed Oliver

- Kingsley Jonathan

And then we have our secondary…

- Tre White, cut candidate

- Poyer, cut candidate

- Elam, healthy scratch

- Benford

- Douglas

- Taron Johnson

- Siran Neal

- Hamlin, cut candidate

So we will have one DT, possibly zero starting DE depending on Miller, zero safeties, and zero CB depth behind Douglas and Benford.

On offense Gabe Davis will probably walk. Morse may retire, but we can probably plug in Bates there.

Top three picks might be defense just to get warm bodies to put on the field. Also we went offense top two picks last year.

Well, even if you thought it couldnt happen in the Allen era, McDermott shocks again.  

How some of you don't want to take the small gamble to move on without McDermott to try to win a SB to just continue to see what you are watching with Josh Allen as our Qb is beyond me. 

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

On 9/14/2023 at 6:26 PM, Araiza Curse said:

A little bit of both perhaps. I don’t consider Allen as elite as Mahomes, because Mahomes has proven to be able to work with subpar WRs. Allen needs help. 

The K.C. coaching staff is elite too.  You can take Mahomes out of K.C. and Reid would still win 7 or 8 games because he is that good of a coach.  On the other hand take Josh out of Buffalo and the Bills wouldn't win 4 games.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.