Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And Putin went to bat for Conald - why else did Russia hack the DNC?

I don’t hear the biches crying about that. 

Intervene? Do you really think they had any bearing on the election? You’re so desperate - OF COURSE YOU DO - lol.

After four years of hell with Trump you thought the Hunter Biden laptop STORY - the October “surprise” was going to save Trumps A$$?

Are you THAT pathetic?  Well, yes - you are. 

Are you and “Doc” preparing for another collision with a concrete wall when Hunter wins his case against Rudy?

I bet the IC’s end up being right - your track record with these psyops never pan out as you think they will - lmao

MAGA tears - delicious 

I thought you might offer your unique brand of silliness here. 

Yes, the IC community intervened in the election.  I base that on the timing, nature and scope of their declaration.  As you have stated multiple times, HB is a private citizen and what the IC was doing at that point in time is anyone's guess. 

Yes, it had a bearing on the election.  Everything matters to someone.  Think globally.  Think big.  Think beyond the end of your own nose.  Or, don't. No one cares. 

If your boy Hunter wins against Rudy G, he wins. If he loses, he loses.  It's weird that you see that as some sort of imaginary collision against an imaginary wall.  Civil suits play out badly every day, why let it get in your head? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yup.  All we hear from them when talking about Hunter is "he's not running for/in Office."  Yet the IC went to bat for him before the election. 

You have to ask yourself how many times 50+ high ranking members of the IC published a report in defense of an private citizen in essence encouraging people to disregard a story.

Then of all those times, how many times did it turn out the 50+ missed the mark by a few seconds wide margin in doing so?  

It seems pretty obvious what happened and why. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Had very little if any - Trump lost in a LANDSLIDE.

And you will be bruised and battered like a good house simp when Hunter destroys Rudy in this lawsuit.

Good stuff, you finally acknowledged the obvious on the IC.  You can remain devoted to Hunter and Biden Sr and recognize the unusual behavior of the IC personnel.  It's part of the Six Ways from Sunday model Sen Schumer talked about. 

#progress

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Good stuff, you finally acknowledged the obvious on the IC.  You can remain devoted to Hunter and Biden Sr and recognize the unusual behavior of the IC personnel.  It's part of the Six Ways from Sunday model Sen Schumer talked about. 

#progress

Nope.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nope.

It's ok to be vulnerable.  Take some time off from the tough guy image who kicks a$$ and fantasizes about drinking the bodily fluids of Maga folk and how delicious they are. 

@thursdayswithleh-nerd

@everythingieverneededtoknowilearnedfromleh-nerd 

@chickensoupfortheBillSysSoul

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's ok to be vulnerable.  Take some time off from the tough guy image who kicks a$$ and fantasizes about drinking the bodily fluids of Maga folk and how delicious they are. 

@thursdayswithleh-nerd

@everythingieverneededtoknowilearnedfromleh-nerd 

@chickensoupfortheBillSysSoul

👆🤡😂 - vulnerable - jfc

Says the guy with no balls to admit it is a bad look for Trump’s Middle East Peace broker to walk away with $2 BILLION dollars.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡😂 - vulnerable - jfc

Says the guy with no balls to admit it is a bad look for Trump’s Middle East Peace broker to walk away with $2 BILLION dollars.

Bodily fluids and balls are seemingly on the menu for you today.  I'm not judging you, but there is a trend here.

I'm going to step back a bit and let you do your thing--we've gone from the Biden IC election memo dealing with a private citizen, to your stated preference on salty treats, to your declaration that the memo didn't matter at all, to you acknowledging it maybe did, to the actions of a private citizen where the IC did not actually get involved, to you thinking about my...well, I'm not going to say it---I'm a gentleman if nothing else.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Bodily fluids and balls are seemingly on the menu for you today.  I'm not judging you, but there is a trend here.

I'm going to step back a bit and let you do your thing--we've gone from the Biden IC election memo dealing with a private citizen, to your stated preference on salty treats, to your declaration that the memo didn't matter at all, to you acknowledging it maybe did, to the actions of a private citizen where the IC did not actually get involved, to you thinking about my...well, I'm not going to say it---I'm a gentleman if nothing else.  

And you remain the Grand Hack that you are 

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Not that stupid Jared stuff again.  :rolleyes:

It's been investigated, by a corrupt Admin that who will do whatever they can to persecute and prosecute their enemies no less, and found to be a nothingburger.

And funny how SA was an ally...until they killed Kashoggi.  And the only reason they care is because it happened under Trump and they could whine and cry about him doing nothing about it.  Meanwhile Joke talks a big game from his basement, but when he become Prez, not only does nothing, but fist-bumps and shakes hands with MBS and begs for oil.  And cricket from the Dems.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not that stupid Jared stuff again.  :rolleyes:

It's been investigated, by a corrupt Admin that who will do whatever they can to persecute and prosecute their enemies no less, and found to be a nothingburger.

And funny how SA was an ally...until they killed Kashoggi.  And the only reason they care is because it happened under Trump and they could whine and cry about him doing nothing about it.  Meanwhile Joke talks a big game from his basement, but when he become Prez, not only does nothing, but fist-bumps and shakes hands with MBS and begs for oil.  And cricket from the Dems.

I brought that up with BillSy...the whole thing about the US and the partnership between the governments.  Then I brought up that JK was a private citizen when he made the deal with said ally.  Then I brought up JB's obvious close ties to the Saudi government based on what you shared above, but BillSy got all upset about a golf tournament or golf league of some sort? 

On Khasshoggi I guess his perspective is that only one person ever can look into that sort of thing, and if that guy is no longer in office, it's ok to partner with the murderer because they were an ally for 40 years, persona non-grata for 4, but still a trusted partner of the govt for the duration? 

I didn't even ask about the Obama partnership with Netflix, that probably would be a definite no-go for him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking: Five White House Employees Involved in Biden’s Stolen Classified Docs Case – Biden Lied About Timeline

by Christina Laila

The House Oversight Committee this week revealed that five White House employees were involved in Biden’s stolen classified documents case. Joe Biden STOLE SCIF-designated classified documents and improperly stored them at the Penn Biden Center. (Photo) Biden also stored classified documents in his garage next to his Corvette where his son Hunter had access to the sensitive materials. (Photo) Nine boxes of documents were taken from Joe Biden’s lawyer’s Boston office and we have no idea what is in those boxes because the National Archives is covering up for Biden.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/revealed-five-white-house-employees-involved-bidens-stolen/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Evidence Shows Federal Workers And BidenInsiders Covered Up Classified Docs For Over A Year

by Evita Duffy-Alfonso

The House Oversight and Accountability Committee announced it has evidence a team of at least five White House employees, President Joe Biden’s personal attorneys, a Department of Defense employee, and more covered up the president’s documents scandal for more than a year and lied about it.

While the president’s lawyers said that the classified documents, which were kept from Biden’s time as vice president, were discovered at the Penn Biden Center on Nov. 2, 2022, the House Oversight Committee has compiled “evidence showing the timeline of relevant events began in 2021 and involved at least five White House employees.”

“There is no reasonable explanation as to why this many White House employees and lawyers were so concerned with retrieving boxes they believed only contained personal documents and materials,” said Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer in a letter to White House counsel Edward Siskel. 

The letter details how White House staff coordinated “the organizing, moving, and removing of boxes [at Penn Biden Center] that were later found to contain classified materials” beginning in March of 2021. However, not until Nov. 2, 2022 — over a year later — did the Biden administration inform the National Archives that it had discovered improperly held classified documents. 

https://thefederalist.com/2023/10/12/evidence-shows-federal-workers-and-biden-insiders-covered-up-classified-docs-for-over-a-year/

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Keep requesting proof, keep getting it.

kVpm_q4p.thumb.jpeg.73e0312251bafa86a41009a88e83a660.jpeg

Question for the people who actually believe this stuff:

Do you ever look into the claims themselves or just believe whatever feels good because looking into them might show them to be false or misleading?

FYI: this is a loan repayment. Biden loaned his brother money, and then his brother paid it back. 

11 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Do you ever look into the claims themselves or just believe whatever feels good because looking into them might show them to be false or misleading?

FYI: this is a loan repayment. Biden loaned his brother money, and then his brother paid it back. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

The big “gotcha” here is that Biden lent his brother money when Biden was not in office or a candidate for office and then his brother paid him back. 

If that’s the smoking gun, then they should just pack up shop, go home, and stop embarrassing themselves. 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Who can ever really believe anything in DC? 

You always seem to get turned around here.  The political angle is where we are now…like, Trump doesn’t pay taxes…Romney is a closet misogynist…Brett Kavanaugh is a serial sexual abuser…Trump hired hookers from Russia…and so on. 

Everyone in the game plays the game, and if tying a “loan repayment” to Biden, and tying his family to financial shenanigans with China, Russia and Ukraine results in his dismissal from office, so be it.   

All I can tell you is that when I lay the cards out as a voter, I see a guy who declared quite forcefully he wasn’t involved in anything involving his sons business or legal issues, and that simply is not true—or as you say, is false and misleading.  So, now, the Rs job to connect dots and draw conclusions as they see fit.

If he simply loaned his brother money and there’s nothing to see, should be easy enough to explain because surely Biden and his lawyers would have that all documented.  

• Thank you (+1) 1