Dalton Kincaid plays in his first game Monday

NewEra

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

No.  It’s not clear at all.  It seems that you’re just trying to railroad the fun with your sadness

The inconsistency of your posts is telling.  

Emotions out of control.  LOL

Whatever boss!  You do you.  

46 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

The inconsistency of your posts is telling.  

Emotions out of control.  LOL

Whatever boss!  You do you.  

I just don’t have time for your bs.  I don’t ever feel the need to reply to your posts because you’re here for one reason and one reason only.  

The second I saw that you replied to my post, I knew it would be all negativity.  Per usual.  Railroading threads with your sadness.  It’s what you do here 90% of the time.  Spread your sadness like cancer.  

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I just don’t have time for your bs.  I don’t ever feel the need to reply to your posts because you’re here for one reason and one reason only.  

The second I saw that you replied to my post, I knew it would be all negativity.  Per usual.  Railroading threads with your sadness.  It’s what you do here 90% of the time.  Spread your sadness like cancer.  

LOL 

You seem to have plenty of time for your BS tho.  ;) 

20 hours ago, NewEra said:

He deserves 8 targets minimum every game.  The more targets he gets, the better our offense will be.  This is the way

Just out of curiosity, how many targets do you think that our other receivers deserve every game for a better offense?  

I'd love to hear your take on that.  

Good discussion on OBL with Greg Cossell about the Bills using the 12 Personnel package vs. the Jets.  Bills used it near fewest in the league last season.  That should be interesting vs. the middling Jets LB coverage.  

Edited by jethro_tull

15 hours ago, PBF81 said:

East there Chief!  LOL  

Seriously though, last season in both games, Allen had 34 completions on 61 attempts for 352 yards.  That's 5.8 YPA and 10.4 YPC.   and an average of 17 completions for 176 YPG.  The Jets D is not any worse.  Their O is improved, significantly.  

It would seem that if we're to win this game however, that type of receiving role is going to be well-utilized.  The more I look at the Jets and this game the more concerning it becomes.  

If we're going to win this game it would seem that two things are going to have to be on their A-game, first, our OL play, and secondly, Harty, Kincaid and whomever else is going to be on the short dumpoff game.  I don't see how we win this if we can't put up more than 20 though.  I see the Jets taking advantae of the middle of our D.  

And BTW, Diggs had 9.6 targets/game last season, next most was Davis at 6.  8's a lot.  

1 hour ago, PBF81 said:

LOL 

You seem to have plenty of time for your BS tho.  ;) 

Just out of curiosity, how many targets do you think that our other receivers deserve every game for a better offense?  

I'd love to hear your take on that.  

I’ll answer your useless, nit picking question so you can just follow up with another useless nit picking questions…… while you continue to play coy with regards to my original question to you.  So I’ll ask again.  What is the point of this post in a discussion Dalton Kincaids first game…..  other than just to spread sadness and take a dump on it.  

I think Kincaid is a much better receiving option than gabe Davis who averaged 6.2 targets last season in a season in which Josh continuously threw the ball down field and ignored the short and easy stuff. Our pass attempts will go up as we throw more short passes and less deep passes.  Kincaids bread and butter is the short/intermediate routes and as a hot.  I expect the offense to be more efficient which means longer drives with more attempts……which will increase the teams target totals on the season.  

He “deserves” 8 targets because he’s a special player.  Special players deserves significant targets.    Zay Jones…..received 7.56 targets last season while also leading the league in drops.  Davonta Smith, the WR2 in Philly, averaged 8 targets per game.  2nd most on the team.  

Again…..I don’t think he’ll get 8 targets aav this season (he will in time, I promise), but considering his skill as a pass catcher, he deserves them.  It would be good for our offense.  He’s special.

go take a dump on someone else

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’ll answer your useless, nit picking question so you can just follow up with another useless nit picking questions…… while you continue to play coy with regards to my original question to you.  So I’ll ask again.  What is the point of this post in a discussion Dalton Kincaids first game…..  other than just to spread sadness and take a dump on it. 

I think Kincaid is a much better receiving option than gabe Davis who averaged 6.2 targets last season in a season in which Josh continuously threw the ball down field and ignored the short and easy stuff. Our pass attempts will go up as we throw more short passes and less deep passes.  Kincaids bread and butter is the short/intermediate routes and as a hot.  I expect the offense to be more efficient which means longer drives with more attempts……which will increase the teams target totals on the season.  

He “deserves” 8 targets because he’s a special player.  Special players deserves significant targets.    Zay Jones…..received 7.56 targets last season while also leading the league in drops.  Davonta Smith, the WR2 in Philly, averaged 8 targets per game.  2nd most on the team.  

Again…..I don’t think he’ll get 8 targets aav this season (he will in time, I promise), but considering his skill as a pass catcher, he deserves them.  It would be good for our offense.  He’s special.

go take a dump on someone else

Well, first of all, I'm sorry that all discussion has to be of the rah-rah we're a shoe-in win type, which is your implication here. 

All I did in my first post was to explain what role I thought that Kincaid would be most beneficial in.  You took issue with it.  

That's not me dumping on Kincaid or the team, it's me saying what I think needs to happen if we're to win, as I implied.  

What's dumping is your subsequent responses to me.  Think otherwise as you are.  

I enjoy discussing the team, not dealing with anyone's emotional insecurities.  I also didn't read every post you made to everyone in this thread, to assume that I did is ridiculous and you wouldn't put up with that angle from me in a second.  So quit with the hypocritical takes.  

Either way, you win.  I'm finished dealing with your bickering takes on this.  You're right, Kincaid deserves 8 targets every game as a rookie, he's a shoe-in Hall of Famer, I expect him to finish second on the team in targets, which he'll do if he averages 8, and if that doesn't happen, what, presumably it'll be coaching negligence.  

How's that?  Line up OK?  

I sure hope so.  :)    Either way, we're done here.  

6 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Well, first of all, I'm sorry that all discussion has to be of the rah-rah we're a shoe-in win type, which is your implication here. 

All I did in my first post was to explain what role I thought that Kincaid would be most beneficial in.  You took issue with it.  

That's not me dumping on Kincaid or the team, it's me saying what I think needs to happen if we're to win, as I implied.  

What's dumping is your subsequent responses to me.  Think otherwise as you are.  

I enjoy discussing the team, not dealing with anyone's emotional insecurities.  I also didn't read every post you made to everyone in this thread, to assume that I did is ridiculous and you wouldn't put up with that angle from me in a second.  So quit with the hypocritical takes.  

Either way, you win.  I'm finished dealing with your bickering takes on this.  You're right, Kincaid deserves 8 targets every game as a rookie, he's a shoe-in Hall of Famer, I expect him to finish second on the team in targets, which he'll do if he averages 8, and if that doesn't happen, what, presumably it'll be coaching negligence.  

How's that?  Line up OK?  

I sure hope so.  :)    Either way, we're done here.  

This is a rah rah post.  Obv.

Thanks for chiming in.  You’re better off on ignore.  Welcome back.  I’d appreciate it if you did the same with me.  

Edited by NewEra

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

This is a rah rah post.  Obv.

Thanks for chiming in.  You’re better off on ignore.  Welcome back.  I’d appreciate it if you did the same with me.  

Please, put me on ignore.  

Thanks  :)  

I think you've said that before.  I know you've said that you weren't going to read any of my posts again.  I wish you didn't.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.