Elon Musk, War puppeteer

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.” 

― Jean-Paul Sartre

Insert MAGA for antisemite.  Your parents must be so proud...

lol- you’re so dumb lab tech red neck- I’ll send you pic of the mezuzah in my front door you racist piece of *****. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

lying again.  I practiced for over 30 years.   Well over 100k patient encounters. Still boarded. License has lapsed because I don't want to pay for something I have no plan on using but it wouldn't take long to get licensed in literally any state.  Could go back to work anywhere in the US or many other countries tomorrow.  Your pushback was that there were no military contracts.  But keep being dishonest.  It's clearly your nature.

😂 

just make sure you collect the samples and get them to the lab ‘doctor’ 😂 

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

WINNING!!!

Winning guess. You didn’t complete the entry 😘 

• Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

😂

just make sure you collect the samples and get them to the lab ‘doctor’ 😂 

I worked as a bench chemist in a clinical lab for 1 year between grad school and med school.  Toxicology, in fact.  Honorable work and decent pay.  The samples analyzed were in fact urine.  Didn't take that long to develop so I also did toxicology using chromatography (HPLC mostly,  some mass spec stuff.)  Measuring Catecholamines and developed a new assay.  Look it up.  Learn something.

Here, not that you'll have an interest in learning

This test measures the levels of catecholamines in your urine. Catecholamines are hormones made by your adrenal glands. They are released when you have physical or emotional stress. These hormones include epinephrine (also called adrenalin), norepinephrine, and dopamine.

Catecholamines (Urine) - Health Encyclopedia - URMC

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I worked as a bench chemist in a clinical lab for 1 year between grad school and med school.  Toxicology, in fact.  Honorable work and decent pay.  The samples analyzed were in fact urine.  Measuring Catecholamines and developed a new assay.  Look it up.  Learn something.

Why would anyone give you the benefit of the doubt based on how you assail everyone else. And I’m glad you were able to look up urinalysis after your first post to add some detail in an edit. YOU ARE A FAKE!!! OUTED! 😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Why would anyone give you the benefit of the doubt based on how you assail everyone else. And I’m glad you were able to look up urinalysis after your first post to add some detail in an edit. YOU ARE A FAKE!!! OUTED! 😂 

Let's hear about your accomplishments that your parents are proud of...the paper I'm talking about is in the Journal of Liquid Chromatography.  Look it up.

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ooooh missed the update - liquid chromatography?? That’s water color idiot 

Sartre was sooooo right...We'd still be using candlelight if we had to rely on the likes of you.  Do you use candles in the basement?  maybe a blacklight and some incense?  Grand Funk Railroad playing in the backround...Go back to the kids table and throw some food.  Cheap stuff.  Mac and cheese, some spam, beanie wienies, vienna sausages, peanut butter.  It'll be fun.  Might have to visit Dollar General sooner than expected.

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

To @Tiberius and @John from Riverside what does minimal acceptable peace look like to you? At this point the war have destroyed the Russian ability to start another war, the war has decimated the young male population of both Ukraine and Russia, and we now know that Russians are not going to turn on Putin soon. What will more war account?

I’d like to see them back to the negotiation table immediately but this would all be solved if Russia would just go home they were the instigators

23 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I worked as a bench chemist in a clinical lab for 1 year between grad school and med school.  Toxicology, in fact.  Honorable work and decent pay.  The samples analyzed were in fact urine.  Didn't take that long to develop so I also did toxicology using chromatography (HPLC mostly,  some mass spec stuff.)  Measuring Catecholamines and developed a new assay.  Look it up.  Learn something.

Here, not that you'll have an interest in learning

This test measures the levels of catecholamines in your urine. Catecholamines are hormones made by your adrenal glands. They are released when you have physical or emotional stress. These hormones include epinephrine (also called adrenalin), norepinephrine, and dopamine.

Catecholamines (Urine) - Health Encyclopedia - URMC

Keep up the hard work
I was the graduate advisor for the environmental toxicology and

biomedical sciences, department at my university

Medically retired now, but they were great group of kids

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’d like to see them back to the negotiation table immediately but this would all be solved if Russia would just go home they were the instigators

Keep up the hard work
I was the graduate advisor for the environmental toxicology and

biomedical sciences, department at my university

Medically retired now, but they were great group of kids

The folks I know from Grad school are the best.  Some med school buddies but not as close as the chemists.

• Disagree 1

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here's what I learned a long time ago. I believe it still holds true today.

1. In the modern world, democracies don't got to war with democracies. Really. Try to find a counterexample. At least one side is some type of authoritarian government. This is called "the democratic peace."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_peace_theory#:~:text=The democratic peace theory posits,better than democratic peace theory.

2. Wars are therefore explained by two factors: (a) the existence of an aggressive dictatorship or other undemocratic regime; and (b) the lack of effective deterrence.

We can easily see that with Russia and Ukraine. Factor (a) is self-evident. Factor (b) is seen in the weak - in reality, nonexistent - consequences of Putin's invasion/annexation of Crimea, and in the tepid expressions of support for Ukraine in the international community, including the United States. With respect to the USA, this is not a Republican/Democrat or Obama/Trump/Biden issue. The support for the independence of an intact Ukraine was tepid under all administrations. There was likewise a lack of clear support from Europe; imagine something formal from Finland and Sweden saying that they are beginning negotiations to join NATO with an eye toward doing so if Russia does not respect the territorial integrity of the (non-Crimea) Ukraine.

Sometimes the theory does explain everything, but we only recognize that in the rear view mirror.

That's all well and good but you didn't answer the question.  After he takes Ukraine, where do you think Putin is going next? 

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's all well and good but you didn't answer the question.  After he takes Ukraine, where do you think Putin is going next? 

Poland.  and they're getting ready.  So is NATO.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/06/nato-should-respond-more-aggressively-russia-polish-general-rajmund-andrzejczak

Don't you cons hate China.  I certainly don't trust them.  But here you are wanting to help them...

Andrzejczak also warned that if Ukraine lost the war and Belarus went further into Russia’s orbit, Poland would find that limiting defence spending to 5% of its gross domestic product and a standing army of 300,000-strong would not be enough. “If we lose credibility as Nato, as a civilisation, China is watching, so this is a big game,” he said.

You cons are really bad armchair QB's.  Why not try your luck on the main board and see how you fare.  f'in morons or f'in russian trolls.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Poland.  and they're getting ready.  So is NATO.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/06/nato-should-respond-more-aggressively-russia-polish-general-rajmund-andrzejczak

Don't you cons hate China.  I certainly don't trust them.  But here you are wanting to help them...

Andrzejczak also warned that if Ukraine lost the war and Belarus went further into Russia’s orbit, Poland would find that limiting defence spending to 5% of its gross domestic product and a standing army of 300,000-strong would not be enough. “If we lose credibility as Nato, as a civilisation, China is watching, so this is a big game,” he said.

You cons are really bad armchair QB's.  Why not try your luck on the main board and see how you fare.  f'in morons or f'in russian trolls.

Putin has zero, and I mean ZERO, chance of invading Poland.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

You have zero, I mean zero chance of becoming a top Russian propagandist.  Ole tuck is the king...although they've turned on him.  Be careful. And I hear blacklight and lava lamps and that weird Indian cinema cause myocarditis, well, seizures at least....load up on gold bracelets.  The best you can find.  None of that "rose gold" or fool's gold..  Meanwhile, Polish generals are readying for war....where's your MD from "Doc"...I'll show u mine if you show me yours.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Poland really thinks they might.  To me it's insane to think their military is the strongest in Europe.   That hasn't happed since like the 14/1500's.  

Hard to say what the reality is.  I really do think Putin lost it at some point.  He may have always been evil- cant say for sure about that either- but in the last 10 years he's shown himself completely out of touch with reality.

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

That is not an answer at all and seriously sad you think that "who started it" is a consideration at this point. Ukraine is being torn apart also and would have just as much incentive to end this if the US was not making the leaders there rich. Russia is worse but funding NeoNazis in perpetuity is not a good plan 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1